[EU] January Sale is up, 1000+ items

SiC

5 hours ago, janzor88 said:

Am I the only one who finds the new Store infuriating!?

Since it launched, I've only used it to buy the monthly plus games.

Every time I want to buy something, or find some new inspiration, I end up closing that s*** and leaving in protest. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Was browsing this sale, looking for some good discounts, some vita games etc. and I see that some Witcher 3 DLC is on sale. I have Witcher 3 GOTY Edition, so just wanted to check I had everything. I search for Witcher 3, and get +500 results, where 99% of them have nothing to do with the actual game.
I find the GOTY Edition and click on it, to see an overview, but instead I just see the GOTY Edition and an option to buy the standard version of the game.

HOW THE FUCK CAN SONY GO 10 YEARS BACK IN TIME WITH THIS SHIT!? They even launched their s*** Store with only thumbnails and no text for weeks. And how hard is it to make an overview with all DLC etc for a game, when you click on it???

A random guy from this community made a better store than Sony, but it's not perfect. Wish there was some kind of middle ground between his shop and Sonys.

The old Store was 100 times better. The people rensponsible for this UI disaster need to get fired.

I cannot agree with you enough. I do not think the last store was ideal, but ffs, was better than this.

And yeah, a great member of this community made a better one and I assume he/she is not an entire enterprise. SONY should start at least have a better understanding of what it needs. There was probably enough time and resources to make something more intuitive and user friendly, as well as improving search (better filters).

bmg_ps.png

Picked up Star Wars Episode 1 Racer for the nostalgia hit with what I had left in my wallet. Tempted by a couple of other things so will probably add a top up at some point.

Seem a better sale than the "end of year" one that was on before this. Just feels like there's a lot more variety in titles. Could just be me though. 

Honestly, i friggin love this sale.

The Certain Buys:

- Lords of the Fallen DLC (Been waiting years for this to drop, and to less than £2 for everything. I cant be the only one that noticed this. Woo)

- Jurassic Park World, plus the trophy DLCs (God why couldnt they of just had a complete edition the robbing *******s)

- The Forest (Always on sale but now il jump in)

The Probable Buys:

- Ark, Days Gone, Remnant FTA

And theres loads of indy greatness on this sale too. 

I could easy rack up £100+ on this. Gotta be careful. Video game addiction is real.

Edited by punkshepherd
Santa

Thankfully I didn't see too much in this sale that I'm currently after, as I'm trying to force myself to not buy any more games until I can clear at least 10 games off my PS4 backlog.

HOWEVER....

Trine 4 is almost certainly a must-buy.  And I'll certainly get the Sniper Elite 4 Season Pass, since it's practically being given away.  At least that won't technically add another game to my list - it's simply giving me more content for a game I already have. ?