The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

8 hours ago, Copanele said:

To whom it may concern!

Now AC Valhalla is eligible for this event...for some reason ? and only because of the A True Master DLC trophy who was launched 2 months ago. So whoever wants to go for this game can now pick it up (you must not have obtained this trophy at the moment of enlisting). Just announcing it because it's the first AC with a non-multiplayer UR trophy (thanks Ubisoft bugs!).

P.S. Siege of Paris DLC completion is not required if you choose to pick up this game for the event. 

So any game can be eligible for this event as long as it has at least 1+ UR trophies? Apparently I didn’t read the rules thoroughly because for some reason I thought we could only choose games with UR platinums. Good to know!  ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

So any game can be eligible for this event as long as it has at least 1+ UR trophies? Apparently I didn’t read the rules thoroughly because for some reason I thought we could only choose games with UR platinums. Good to know!  1f642.png

You can also choose games without a :platinum: ? for more details you should read the first post again :)

Edited by Evil_Joker88

4 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

You can also choose games without a :platinum:1f600.png for more details you should read the first post again :)

Yes thank you, I already went and refreshed my understanding of the rules. I’ve already picked my T1 games but it’s good to know that it widens the pool of games I can pick in the future. ?

3 hours ago, KindaSabbath said:

@Copanele - Just a quick question bud. I saw that more swaps have been added (or will be). Would this mean it's possible to make an extra swap in the same tier? I've already made one swap in tier one but was wondering if another is possible? I'm undecided whether I'd use it but would like to know. Thanks in advance bro

Heyo, yes! All 5 swaps are free for use, you can swap an entire tier if you wish (not recommended xD )

• Like 2

On 8/14/2021 at 4:05 PM, Thedah said:

Tier 2

1. Catherine Full Body - 100%

2. Injustice: Gods Among Us - 100%

3. Little Deviants - 100%

4. Super Street Fighter IV - 100%

5. Battle Worlds: Kronos - 100%

Catherine Full Body and Tier 2 finished!

This was a lot easier than the PS3 version since the hardest part about the platinum is the Babel Stages. In the PS3 version you didn't have any items, but in Full Body you get 3 uses of an item that lets you jump 2 blocks which makes the Babel Stages waaay easier. This one was definitely more grindy though since you had to get all Gold Prizes in 6 different difficulties instead of just 1 difficultly in the PS3 version.

Also, the story hits way differently playing this in my 30s and in a relationship vs when I first played this in my early 20s and single.

I will decide on my Tier 3 list a bit later.

Congrats on finishing Catherine (and Tier 2)! I plan to play it in my next tier, so I'm relieved to hear you say that the PS4 version is easier.

I suck at puzzle games but the story looks great, and I'll play pretty much anything with a Persona crossover. ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, yuber1234 said:

Congrats on finishing Catherine (and Tier 2)! I plan to play it in my next tier, so I'm relieved to hear you say that the PS4 version is easier.

I suck at puzzle games but the story looks great, and I'll play pretty much anything with a Persona crossover. ?

Thanks! It's a great game. The puzzle aspect takes a bit to get used to, but once it clicks it's very satisfying.

You're in for a wild ride with the story and I'll also play anything that involves Persona ?

• Like 1

On 6/4/2021 at 0:17 PM, InfinateEternity said:

Okay. I'm in for this. I have enough unfinished UR's in my list and my overall backlog that I could make at least a tier or two, and that fact that this helps towards a good cause always helps. :)

My games are as follows:

Tier 1

• Dark Cloud 2 (PS4)
    • Current Progress: 7%
    • UR Rarity: 3.98
  • Mortal Kombat X (PS4)
    • Current Progress: 87%
    • UR Rarity: 1.71 (Plat) & 0.96 (100%)
  • The Voice (PS3)
    • Current Progress: 22%
    • UR Rarity: 3.80
  • Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3)
    • Current Progress: 71%
    • UR Rarity: 4.70 (100%)
  • Zuma (PS3)
    • Current Progress: 80%
    • UR Rarity: 4.00 (100%)

On 6/5/2021 at 1:19 PM, Copanele said:

Yup. Playstation all-stars isn't eligible unfortunately. But Zuma does count, it is a special case. 

Heyo, everyone! It's been a while. But, it's time for an update / for me to make sure I have a completely workable list so that I can at least get Tier 1 (and possibly a Tier 2) done by the end of the year. I'm going to have to make a few swaps, as I don't have access to my PS3 at the moment unless it's a game on PS Now. So, I'm removing all of the PS3 games. So, I should have used 3/5 of my swaps unless it's only 2/5 because of the PS All-Stars issue. Either way though, I'll need to be extremely careful going forward.

With all that being said though, here's my current list:

Games for Tier 1

I may also have to remove MKX from my list if it gets towards November and I still don't have it done (I'm concerned about the Faction grind). But, I'll leave it in for now. It'll be a nice palette cleanser (along with VF) to balance out the RPGs I have on this Tier.

Edited by InfinateEternity
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, InfinateEternity said:

So, I should have used 3/5 of my swaps unless it's only 2/5 because of the PS All-Stars issue. Either way though, I'll need to be extremely careful going forward.

Heyo! I won't count PS All Stars as a wasted swap :D good luck with the updated list!

I will also update the Spreadsheet.

• Like 1

I've decided on the games for my Tier 3.

c5U0IHx.png

Also @Copanele for Skullgirls 2nd Encore, two months haven't passed for the Annie DLC yet, but it does have an utlra rare platinum. However, I completed the platinum awhile ago, if I completed the Annie DLC can it count for the event?

Edited by Thedah
  • Like 1

Unfortunatly will have to use another swap,Im finishing up Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Marstered so I will be swaping Red Faction in place of Jackbox party pack 2.
Deff finishing jackbox in a later tier tho.
1 Gun Club Vr (3.84% UR) - DONE

2 Vr Worlds (0.63 % UR)

3 Racket Fury (Eu) ( 0.65% UR - NO PLAT)

4 The Jackbox Party Pack 2 (0.70% NO PLAT) - Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Marstered ( 1.01 % Platinum Ur)

5 Blood and Truth (4.91 % UR) -  0.96% - DONE

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HusKy said:

I'm pretty slow but Tier 1 is finally finished! xD

L51dc18.png

I'm super excited to end my Tier 1 with a game that has been in my "most wanted" list for a very long time - Wolfenstein II. It's also my Platinum #150. :platinum: This game has been an absolute blast from start to finish and I had a lot of fun conquering this beast along with @Koro249. I believe I should be also able to claim one of the 2 remaining 5€ bounties for this game.

Congrats! Yep, one bounty down. You can have the second one too if you complete the German version xD 

1 hour ago, Thedah said:

I've decided on the games for my Tier 3.

c5U0IHx.png

Also @Copanele for Skullgirls 2nd Encore, two months haven't passed for the Annie DLC yet, but it does have an utlra rare platinum. However, I completed the platinum awhile ago, if I completed the Annie DLC can it count for the event?

Sorry, you will still have to wait 2 months for this one, I can't count it yet since not many people got the DLC. But if after 2 months the DLC is still UR you can enlist the game.

Also if you search for someone to do KoF2002 online with, let me know :D I tried playing it legit and...only monsters who played KoF since birth are online. The few moments when I actually find someone xD 

2 hours ago, Copanele said:

Sorry, you will still have to wait 2 months for this one, I can't count it yet since not many people got the DLC. But if after 2 months the DLC is still UR you can enlist the game.

Also if you search for someone to do KoF2002 online with, let me know :D I tried playing it legit and...only monsters who played KoF since birth are online. The few moments when I actually find someone xD 

Got it!

I can let you beat me up in KoF2002 if you want, I already got the trophy by self boosting. Let me know when you're available. I'm working from home Wednesday-Friday so I can do it anytime.

Edited by Thedah

4 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Noob question here, but how do you organize a list of games like that to show up in a category when you search your list? I didn’t realize that was possible but it’s super handy for these kinds of things. Teach me 263a.png

Not a noob question at all! It's not a feature on this site, it's part of Husky's incredible Browser Script PSNP+, as @TrickyCompa linked above :) You can create your own game lists there, so I have one for each Tier. 

However, the original image looks slightly different... A bit wider, like the images @HusKy has posted above bragging about having completed Wolf II :P I usually edit my images before posting them here to make them more compact. 

5 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Noob question here, but how do you organize a list of games like that to show up in a category when you search your list? I didn’t realize that was possible but it’s super handy for these kinds of things. Teach me 263a.png

The text inside the search input is photoshopped. If you have a large list with many games across different tiers, using tags might be useful.

edit. Maybe I misunderstood and you don't know about the script. In that case follow the link provided above. :)

Edited by HusKy

On 16/08/2021 at 1:36 PM, Arcesius said:

Make space on that throne, @SlimSanta94, 'cause there is a new Ryhthm-Game God in town! 

LoDB3L6.png

In all seriousness though 1f605.png I just finished The Metronomicon. This was a unique experience, to say the least. The game is a hybrid rhythm-game RPG, and does a pretty good job at combining both genres and offers fun gameplay, a shit plot (but who cares) and a RPG gear and level system that cannot be ignored if you want to beat this game. I'm currently the 18th achiever on the EU version, although there seem to be a few more overseas. 

Now, your goal is to slay monsters to the beat of different songs, and you can equip each of your characters with different gear, and also assign up to three spells to each character. During battle, you need to input the combinations for the spell you want to cast on the fly, and each of the characters has different notes to hit for the same song... you are basically playing an easier version of DJ Max Respect with 4 lanes, and it looks something like this: 

3Oca75X.gif

For the 100%, you need to clear Story mode on Hard difficulty, beat all Arena Challenges on Hard as well, as well as complete a 2.5h long playlist (50 songs) in one sitting without pausing. The hardest trophy, however, was surviving 30 songs in Endless mode. In that mode, you are affected by random negative modifiers after each song, and you can never afford to discard all of them. So you need to improvise, play under the effect of debuffs (color-blind, dizzy, spins, etc...) and be clever about what to discard and what to keep. 

Once I figured a few things out it wasn't all that challenging, but there is almost no information about this game out there, so there were a few things I didn't know would unlock that would make Endless easier... Oh well. 

I have been using my PS5 to play... Well, games like Wuppo and The Metronomicon 1f602.png So I will play either Demon's Souls or Hades next to at least play my first proper PS5 game before returning for my last game of this Tier :)  

Haha very nicely done man! :D