What is your most valuable game related item?

Aexuz

Maybe a very old sealed game, a special edition console or a rare game edition you own.

Share it here :D

My most treasured item is the Limited Hatsune Miku Vita. I had a lot of trouble importing it and it was very expensive too. I'm a huge Miku fan so I did everything I could to get it.

PlayStation-Vita-Limited-Edition-Hatsune

• Like 2

n7_ce_vignette-p.jpg

Though the replica (see picture below) wasn't included in the collectors edition. I won it on a game site (before the release of Mass Effect 3), where you had to show that you were a fan. So I wrote my own version of the Reaper origins, that I liked waaaaaaaaaay more than the actual ending.

Normandy-replica-image.jpg

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

1029187_orig.jpg?334x230

One of the best games I have ever played, and my only reason to still own an n64 (only game I own for it...). I have owned many many rare games, and sold many many rare games, across all consoles, but this one has special ties and I had to replace my original copy as I had someone go nuts and pawn my stuff on me, thinking it was someone elses and they were trying to enact revenge... Needless to say this is a treasure.

Who defines the value of an object?

My most "valuable game related item" would be my PS3.

Not only is it the most valuable, in the sense of monetary value but, I also think it's the most "valuable" because, without it, I couldn't play video games.

Who defines the value of an object?

My most "valuable game related item" would be my PS3.

Not only is it the most valuable, in the sense of monetary value but, I also think it's the most "valuable" because, without it, I couldn't play video games.

Surely it being valuable to you would suggest it's hard to replace? I mean place a personal value on whatever you like, but a ps3 is easily replaceable, once you get a ps4 the ps3 you own won't be as valued by you as it once was, also like I said it's easily replaceable so it's almost pointless holding that close to your heart. 

An old game you have that's hard to find nowadays would be more valuable to you then a playstation 3, but I guess it's all about what you value personally right?

I think that's what the question is, what's most valuable to you personally, if it's your ps3, all power to you I guess; but surely there's something else?  :huh:

• Like 1

Monetarily, tt would either be my Dead Space 3 Dev Edition or my Mass Effect Limited Edition. Both regularly sell for $250+ when new and sealed.

As far as sentimental value goes, I'd have to say my Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition. Still my favorite game of all time.

I think you're putting way too much thought into my post.

I was being quite literal. It's the most expensive "game related item" and the item that I uh...care about (?) the most. With that being said, it's just a chunk of plastic. I don't "hold it close to my heart".

I own a PS3 and a handful of PS3 games. Those are my only two options for "game related items"; the games, or the thing that plays the games. A new PS3 cost more than a used game.