Tales From The Borderlands (PS5) Rated

snakebit10

4 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Oh, they went bankrupt, huh? I'll edit the message, I mean, Borderlands is from Gearbox, so they should know, it was already released on the 7th gen, and then got a  remaster on the 8th.

Telltale went under 2 years ago and all their licences either reverted to the rights holders or expired outright. This lead to many of their games being delisted and some are no longer available at all. A Tales from the Borderlands re-release has been rumoured for over a year now and it looks to be finally happening.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

To be fair, telltale games did recently come back under new owners and are currently making wolf among us 2. And as far as i know a decent enough chunk of telltales back catalogue did manage to get rereleases after telltale closed such as walking dead, batman and even the first season of sam and max so i assume its more of a decision by whoever holds the rights to the ip rather then the new telltale games.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, jgm4789 said:

To be fair, telltale games did recently come back under new owners and are currently making wolf among us 2. And as far as i know a decent enough chunk of telltales back catalogue did manage to get rereleases after telltale closed such as walking dead, batman and even the first season of sam and max so i assume its more of a decision by whoever holds the rights to the ip rather then the new telltale games.

Lol I was just typing this almost exact reply when the page updated with yours lol so yeah telltale is back and steadily regaining licenses

• Like 2

9 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

Looks possible that Tales From the Borderlands may be getting a PS5 release. Who would replay it? I would as it is one of my favorite Telltale games.

Tales From the Borderlands PS5 and Xbox Series X Versions Rated (playstationlifestyle.net)

i would 110%, haven't played it for a few years and been meaning to go back to it so it would be a perfect opportunity to revisit such an under looked game in the franchise especially now that it's canon 

• Like 2