Mystery Map [Feb 2021] [Win prizes] [Sign up Open during whole contest]

So, I haven't gone very far into Primal yet, so no trophies were earned. I gave this mission a little more planning earlier today and went back to my backlog to see if there were some games I could finish if I dedicated a little more effort into them.

In the end, instead of adding yet another game to my backlog, I decided to go after the trophies in Watch Dogs: Bad Blood, the DLC pack from the first Watch Dogs, and grind the multiplayer trophies from Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. There will be 14 trophies left to grab, so I'm going to keep playing Primal, which has 15. I was considering doing the Bloodborne DLC instead of TR, but I'll do it in my own pace next month, because rushing it would be a waste.

It's a lot of stuff to cover, but I hope I find some free time this week to do it.

Well I'm done my 28 trophies. I finished Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (before Strikers came out woo) and got the platinum and worked some more on the DLC for Horizon Zero Dawn. Lots of good progress made on games in this challenge. I am going to hopefully finish it off with a victory lap on Ultra Hard mode in New Game + in HZD by the end of the week assuming I don't get my butt handed to me by all the crazy aggressive machines.

Edit: hate to say it but the ending of HZD is a little unfair on the hardest difficulty not being able to resupply yourself all that well during the last bits. But it's now done and I can wait for Forbidden West. 

Edited by Savage_Sarabi

We have some players who have now manage to complete the full Mystery Map. Congrats!
There is a badge waiting for you to be collected, if not the Boss of Mystery Map steals it. Maybe there will be a Boss Battle? Or maybe that is another contest? ?
6036d5868fbcfc418045d167_Screenshot%202021-02-24%20at%2023.38.48.png 

Here is an update of the Leaderboard:
60378a12cb4462b01640f485_Screenshot%202021-02-25%20at%2012.28.41.png

Mission 2-4 Status
60378a23cf4bf62bbe4ab8d9_Screenshot%202021-02-25%20at%2012.28.58.png

Edited by Stedde
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Caquis_1 said:

Hey @Stedde i've been getting some trophies during the last few days but my mission 2 progress is still at 606 for the last few updates, is it an error or I've been seeing wrong lol 

You are correct. Apparently the reload was not done (for you, WhisperingDusk and Mushili) when I did the visual update.
It's fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out. I also check the others. As I said before, this will not be an issue going forward when the reloads are presented to you automatically on the leaderboard site fot the contest. ? (More info can be found here MVPP - March Contest

11 hours ago, Mushili said:

@Stedde I think I should have two plats for mission three now. I got the plats for both Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 and Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2.

Correct, see post above. 
You are now in Mission 4 and have got 1 trophy of the 28 so far. ?

Edited by Stedde
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, seblegamer said:

Just got Sports Champions platinum, 9 years and 11 months later (so close to be 10 years XD)

If i'm not wrong i'm done with mission 3 ? ^^

Nice!
You are correct. You are done with Mission 3 and your next 28 trophies will be for Mission 4.

• Like 1

Depending on where you are in the world, we are now entering the last weekend for this contest and hopefully people will get some more gametime.

Good luck everyone!

As we look forward there is a new contest in March for those who are interested MVPP [Mar 2021] [Win Prize] [Sign up open all month]            
If not, maybe later during the year, so keep your eyes open for other new and old improved contests if your interested  2021 Contests - Release Plan  

• Like 2

Finally, after a week of absolutely everything getting in my way (including power and internet outages in this godforsaken town), I've earned my 28 trophies to complete mission 4:

Butcher (6)

Control: The Foundation DLC (10)

Darkest Dungeon: Color of Madness DLC (5)

Outlast: Whistleblower DLC (6)

Control: Altered World Events DLC (2)

A total of 29.

Thank you for yet another enjoyable contest!

• Like 2