If you could bring a single Xbox One exclusive game to PlayStation 4, Which would it be?

Goro

If you could bring a single Xbox One exclusive game to PlayStation 4, Which would it be?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. If you could bring a single Xbox One exclusive game to PlayStation 4, Which would it be?

• Crimson Dragon
    • Dead Rising 3
    • Fable Legends
    • Forza Motorsport 5
    • Killer Instinct
    • Quantum Break
    • Ryse: Son of Rome
    • Titanfall
    • Sunset Overdrive
    • Other (Leave Comment)
    • None

It is between Forza 5 and Titanfall but I think I'd choose Titanfall. I've always preferred Gran Turismo over Forza as a whole (even though there are things that I prefer in Forza) and I'll be busy playing Gran Turismo 6 so an awesome shooter from when Infinity Ward was great would be awesome to play on the PS4. 

Parker

not trolling boy   FACT. get the plat, prove me wrong

So I can't criticise a game now unless I have the platinum? What ridiculous logic.

Edit: I'm not replying anymore because this conversation isn't going anywhere and is off topic.

Edited by AndroidFox
  • Like 1

3 votes, but not a single person mentions it in thread? How can no one be mentioning Killer Instinct? Everything I've seen about it so far is pointing to it actually being a good fighter - Double Helix really seem to be staying faithful to what made the original great, while giving it what looks to be a more serious tone, and balancing it much more.

The music so far is amazing, the characters look great, and the roster has brought back just about everyone from the original game [Other than Fulgore, Spinal, Cinder and TJ Combo - but there is still at least 1 character left to announce.]

Titanfall looks cool, but frankly, I'd rather play Armored Core, or Steel Battalion for my mech fix. I prefer the slower pace, and I really don't care about ripping someone out of their cockpit..despite how awesome that sounds, it'd likely get old pretty fast.

Edited by Fox

Titanfall and forza 5

forza 5 due to that i love GT series and forza is the copycat of GT series.

and as far as i know Titanfall is not a XBONE exclusive, it's also coming to PC and 360 too. 

True, but we can't play in on our PlayStation systems so it may as well be an exclusive.  :lol:

Parker

None, but I wouldn't mind seeing Bayonetta 2 come over from WII U, I thought it was stupid that they made the first one for PS3/360 and the sequel a WII U exclusive.

The only reason there even is a sequel to Bayonetta is because of Nintendo. They are the ones that footed pretty much the whole development costs for Bayonetta 2 so it wouldn't make any sense for them to release it on other systems. From what I understand, Platinum Games went to both Sony and Microsoft who both declined to help and Nintendo took advantage of that.

Parker

So I can't criticise a game now unless I have the platinum? What ridiculous logic.

Edit: I'm not replying anymore because this conversation isn't going anywhere and is off topic.

Ridiculous is saying GT6 looks like more of the same.  Well yea Einstein, it's a racing sim

I suggest you stick to LBP Karting, as Gran turismo  obviously exceeds your skill limits

• Like 1

Forza easily, I am pretty sure half of my playing time was vinyl design and buying vinyls for my cars it is such a good feature, had to google most of the rest to be honest. Titanfall looks k but its also coming out on pc and according to history (Bioshock and Mass Effect) it will come out for the ps4 1/2 years later, not really looking forward to it anyways just another shooter.

Can't be bothered with Titanfall, cause of two things: #1 The game is made by ex-Infinity Ward employees and published by EA

#2 The game is multiplayer based, I have Killzone SF and next gen Uncharted for that.

So I'm going with Dead Rising 3. (But Dying Light will be better IMO)

And where is Halo 5? (not that I am interested in Halo 5, they killed it after Halo 3, ODST, Reach, Halo 4 all sucked)

I chose Killer Instinct!  You just don't know how much i been waiting for a sequel.  When i heard Rare had been bought by MS years ago i knew my dreams were crushed, but the game still never surfaced.  But, now it finally has after all these years!  I foresee myself with an xbone in the future just like the x360, besides TitanFall is another awesome looking game.

• Like 1