Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

2 hours ago, RuNNinG-sCaRe_D said:

NaVVwmY.jpg?1

I always wanted to get platinum in the BioShock-games, but i would never torture myself with the multiplayer of BioShock2 (not a fan of MP integrated into SP-games).

Luckily, they removed the MP in the PS4-Version. :) Now I'll give it a try.

You will not be disappointed! All three games were awesome in their own way I felt. Oh, and I seriously love that cover art for the collection!

• Like 1

On 2017-5-25 at 1:46 PM, swainey97 said:

Got a lot of new games ?

9a01ac85cefc42e72977162c9aab7e0c.jpg

Also just added tin tin to this post because didn't want todo a seperate post for newest ps3 game

Nice pick with Tintin, I personaly found it to be a surprisingly good game (considering it is a movie game).  

2 hours ago, beerten said:

Nice pick with Tintin, I personaly found it to be a surprisingly good game (considering it is a movie game).  

Thanks won it on ebay for 99p, cant go wrong for that price ?

Edited by swainey97

On 25.5.2017 at 1:38 PM, RuNNinG-sCaRe_D said:

NaVVwmY.jpg?1

I always wanted to get platinum in the BioShock-games, but i would never torture myself with the multiplayer of BioShock2 (not a fan of MP integrated into SP-games).

Luckily, they removed the MP in the PS4-Version. :) Now I'll give it a try.

I got this same collection. I've already played Infinite on PS3 but now I can finally play the first two games.

• Like 1

Another big title that would really appeal to me. Why did i even buy this guys, still have to play at least 20 big ps4 releases of the last 2 years including Bloodborne, The Witcher 3, Uncharted 4, Last of Us, Fallout 4. Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor, Dying Light and many more

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor shadow warrior 2

• Like 3

On 2017-5-23 at 7:23 PM, voodoo_eyes said:

I quite like having the vast amount of choices available to me. It's like picking ice cream  flavours at an Italian ice cream parlour that offers tons of different flavours, instead of rummaging through the local supermarkets` handful of regular options.

That's not a ceterus paribus! You're changing the quality of the ice cream... At a really good Italian Gelateria, it's the difference between having two or fifteen types of chocolate ice cream.