Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Lbedf60.pngL28051c.pngL0df5ee.pngL295c1e.pngL503228.pngLc11182.png

Lb8e77e.pngL65e222.pngL635e14.png

L7e3856.png

Brought these on the recent sale.

Urban Flow - Played this on switch a while back and was pretty fun

Geometric SniperGeometric Sniper: Blood in Paris - Been interested in this for a while and finally decided to get these

The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi SagaThe King of Fighters 2000Arcade Archives: The King of Fighters '99 - The Orochi Saga and KOF 2000 was on sale and so decided to pick them up, also picked up KOF 99 as well to fill the gap in the series

Arcade Archives: QixArcade Archives: Shanghai III - Decided to pick up some old arcade games and settled on these because they looked fun

A Pixel Story - Looks like a fun little platformer + rare trophies, why not? :) 

Railway Islands - seems like a cool little puzzle game, so why not? :) 

• Like 4

942715_front.jpg

I know in a different thread I said I would support physical wherever possible and I meant that. However... I've gotten all of the Ace Attorney compilations/re-releases/whatever you want to call them on PS4/PS5 and gotten Platinums for all of them so far. I wasn't going to all of a sudden do something different for this one.

• Like 3

On 1/27/2024 at 6:32 PM, SelectiveGamer said:

942715_front.jpg

I know in a different thread I said I would support physical wherever possible and I meant that. However... I've gotten all of the Ace Attorney compilations/re-releases/whatever you want to call them on PS4/PS5 and gotten Platinums for all of them so far. I wasn't going to all of a sudden do something different for this one.

Excellent. Enjoy :)

• Like 1

On 12/27/2023 at 12:42 PM, Gretchen27 said:

Akiba's Trip 2 Director's Cut: striping sparkly vampires in Akiba is my ultimate stacking goal. 

I got that version as well, it is tons of fun and Katie's new route was pretty good as well.

On 1/25/2024 at 10:30 AM, ShadowSkill said:

trr70Am.jpg

LIKE A DRAGON: INFINITE WEALTH

with some preordered gifts: red pockets and passport holder.

if I knew they put ex hard mode and ng+ on paid DLC like they did on 7 I wont buy this game day one.

nice Liger Zero

• Like 1