Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

PSN ID: ChivalrousChe

Time Zone: EST

Although I would love to accept any and all friend requests, it would be preferable to just those with games that we have in common (I would often have to remove people due to lack of communication and just having nothing of similar interest with them). Overall I'm a very congenial individual that loves a good chat, so don't hesitate to hit me up whether your focus pertains to games we share, trophies, possible boosting sessions together or anything else related.

• Like 1

Just recently started playing on PlayStation again after playing on Xbox primarily for the 360/XB1 era. I play anything that interest me, easy platinums, replaying games I’ve played on Xbox, or catching up on all the PlayStation exclusives I’ve missed over the years. Feel free to add me

PSN ID: GSW_Solidkarma

Looking for people who like to talk in parties about trophy hunting, or anything else. Some of my other hobbies include music,sports, movies, and comic books. Usually I play single player games, but I am not opposed to playing some of my favorite multiplayer games from time to time, like ttianfall 2, overwatch, or star wars battlefront 2. Willing to help with most games (provide I actually like the game lol).

Put Psn Profiles and/or something about yourself in the friend request.

PSN ID: CreateToBeGreat

• Like 2

Feel free to add, I'm not so talkative at first but get there eventually.

I play all sorts of games usually doing a few medium to harder ones then doing a few easy ones as a relaxer. I'm heavily into anime and manga, and do enjoy a good shittalk while playing mp games.

• Like 1