Immortals The Lost Gods DLC

Ac3dUd3-

8 hours ago, offdutysuperhero said:

!remindme when dlc goes on sale 50%, it was 25% or 35% a week ago but im waiting for 50 lol.

Go to psprices, you can set a notication email for any game or DLC you want when it goes on sale (you can also set which price you want). 

Edited by Kcrack_Km
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Alaquia said:

Usé el hacha para recuperar salud (15% de probabilidad de obtener 1 trozo por gema de golpe) y el guión para perder vida. tienes la opción de colocar una gema que cambia el uso de resistencia a salud en su lugar. Puede que tenga algunos errores porque me tomó algo de tiempo, pero al final funcionó.

Hello. Can you explain to me how you got the trophy "Ash the Leech" ? It is that I do not understand it very well. Thanks.

3 hours ago, sirdavid89 said:

Hello. Can you explain to me how you got the trophy "Ash the Leech" ? It is that I do not understand it very well. Thanks.

You can slot some sort of gems (I call them gems, can't remember if the game had some name for it) into your weapons and every skill you have. it's under heroic gifts or something like that. the sword for example has like 4 or five slots and if you go over them you can see what they do. first you must activate the slot with some materials and then you choose either the red or the purple gem (can't remember which one but it will tell you that you have a % chance per hit to gain a chunk of health back).

sounds confusing I know but I hope it helps

• Like 1

Well I just finished all Side-Quests, Main-Quests in the DLC and explored everything on the island, made sure I always destroyed these Gem Crystals.

Now I am missing 1.800 of the Yellow Crystals to fully upgrade my Bow, which would be the last upgrade.

I ran through the map for an hour now, not able to find one anymore.

Any Tipps? 

2 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

I was just wondering this myself, do all 5 categories need to be upgraded to max for the trophy then? thats going to be an annoying grind

Yes, only the last bow Upgrade for me, but I cant find more yellow crystals... 

EDIT:

Ok I got it now, after running through the whole map 15 times. Pretty annoying trophy.

Edited by xIRockyRock

Anyone know the time to complete this DLC yet? Assuming between 6-10hrs similar to the first two. Overall the DLCs have been very lack luster to the main game. First one being 100% puzzles was mentally draining, and second felt irrelevant without Fenyx.

Atleast I saw Fenyx in the trailer for this third one... Even if he/she is simply a god now.

4 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

Anyone know the time to complete this DLC yet? Assuming between 6-10hrs similar to the first two. Overall the DLCs have been very lack luster to the main game. First one being 100% puzzles was mentally draining, and second felt irrelevant without Fenyx.

Atleast I saw Fenyx in the trailer for this third one... Even if he/she is simply a god now.

Im going to put it at 10 hours due to the Full House trophy which requires you to grind basically every large crystal shard you see in the DLC to have enough shards to upgrade all your items. that trophy alone will likely add 1-3 hours trying to find them scattered around the map

• Like 1

On 4/24/2021 at 10:02 AM, xIRockyRock said:

Well I just finished all Side-Quests, Main-Quests in the DLC and explored everything on the island, made sure I always destroyed these Gem Crystals.

Now I am missing 1.800 of the Yellow Crystals to fully upgrade my Bow, which would be the last upgrade.

I ran through the map for an hour now, not able to find one anymore.

Any Tipps? 

On 4/24/2021 at 10:15 AM, Ac3dUd3- said:

I was just wondering this myself, do all 5 categories need to be upgraded to max for the trophy then? thats going to be an annoying grind

1 hour ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

Im going to put it at 10 hours due to the Full House trophy which requires you to grind basically every large crystal shard you see in the DLC to have enough shards to upgrade all your items. that trophy alone will likely add 1-3 hours trying to find them scattered around the map

After finishing the DLC, I needed to pick up about 5 yellow crystals to upgrade the rest of the equipment. The important thing is, in every Rift there is a chest which contains a lot of yellows (an purples).

4 hours ago, MrJAMBA said:

Gonna have to agree with the others. This DLC is not up to par. No sprinting, manual saves, locked camera. What the hell is going on here..

You can sprint later in the game lol. Its a locked ability for some reason 

One of the worst DLCs I've ever played. I have no clue how anyone at Ubisoft thought the camera angle was a good design choice or relearning every single ability from the main game all over again would be a fun idea.

Edited by KristophDJHero
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ScumbagJosh93 said:

Not touching this DLC till the guide is out to get it done as fast as possible it looks and sounds awful.

Ive finished writing it and submitted it for approval :)

• Like 3

Just got the 100%, still think this is easily the worst of the 3 DLCs even though it slowly picked up the more I played. Fixed camera angle was still a terrible design choice. Honestly think this game might have been better off without the DLCs.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, KristophDJHero said:

Just got the 100%, still think this is easily the worst of the 3 DLCs even though it slowly picked up the more I played. Fixed camera angle was still a terrible design choice. Honestly think this game might have been better off without the DLCs.

Yeah agree 100%, annoyed that I wasted money on the season pass the DLCs are a joke

• Like 1

I guess I'm in the minority on this, but I didn't mind this DLC.  I got used to the viewing angle pretty quickly.  They were obviously going for a Hades/Diablo kind of thing, although those games don't have the verticality this one does.  I thought it got better as it went, although there is some annoying platforming in the back half.  Pro tip: If you juice up Nature's Fury with the right elements, you can just melt through waves of monsters no sweat. I also liked the final boss battle a lot.

• 3 weeks later...

Also going to throw some positivity towards this DLC. My only real gripe with it was mounting felt kinda useless due to the camera, and climbing I could never tell how far I had left to go until the top showed itself.

Outside of that I really enjoyed it, it's the best DLC so far for the game imo, followed by New God, then Eastern Realms. In that order simply because New God / Lost Gods involved Fenyx in some form of a continuation. While eastern realms provided nothing, I just wanted it to end.

The camera for combat didn't bother me one bit, maybe because I've played so much Diablo / PoE, etc. The puzzles were great because they were simplified and didn't feel drawn out. The story was enjoyable, the text boxes were a bit weird but nothing I haven't seen before so I don't view that as a negative. The essence system was... just there, wasn't good or bad.

The roadmap doesn't show a 4th DLC listed so this could be it... but if they do, do a 4th I hope they stay on path with Fenyx's story (even if it's as a 3rd party like Lost Gods).

Edited by Skurkitty

On 22.4.2021 at 10:13 PM, BloodyRutz said:

Well, it took another hour of gameplay for me to completely hate the camera. And this DLC.

agreed this dlc is garbage from start to finish I am so glad when I can finally delete this game. so tired of this.

• 1 month later...