Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6301-volume-vr

This game is literally called "Volume: VR" - I played the game in it's entirety in VR, but it's missing the VR tag. There are other versions that are standard and traditional "flat" gaming. Seems a bit odd to not have the VR tag? Now, you could play it normally by setting the headset on a chair and playing from your couch but yeah, it's VR.

Edit: Thanks team!

Edited by MikeCheck--
  • Like 2

Could we update this Game Series? Samurai Warriors

Currently, there are 5 games laid out at the top of the list with "NO STAGE." These games are easy enough to categorize as stages that I believe it should be done.

You could put all the varieties of Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 (AS, EU, NA) between stages 5 & 6 (after Samurai Warriors 4 and before Samurai Warriors 4-II) and you could put the two varieties of Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada between the current stages 7 & 8 (after Samurai Warriors 4: Empires and before Samurai Warriors 5).

Thank you for your time.

• Like 1

Those two:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1171-приключения-тинтина-тайна-единорога

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1234-rayman-origins

are marked as RU, however they share the trophy list with Polish version which is also different than EU.

Shall it be marked as PL / RU or sth then IMHO.

Edited by Smashero

4 hours ago, Smashero said:

Those two are marked as RU, however they share the trophy list with Polish version which is also different than EU. Shall it be marked as PL / RU or sth then IMHO.

We don't have a region in our system for Poland or PL/RU, only Russia. This is one of those cases where we just have to settle with a region tag that we have

21 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/15983-vampire-the-masquerade-coteries-of-new-york is not physical-only. It's a preorder bonus for Swansong. It can be gotten digitally or physically. Again, can you look into the Saint Seiya issue? @BlindMango

For Vampire, I'm not sure if we have a good region tag for this situation, so I think I'll leave that list untagged for now.

For Saint Seiya, it doesn't look like this one is fully figured out? I think you may be right that maybe it could be PS3 only, but there's a lot of people from North America with this version as well, so it doesn't seem exclusive to Latin America? I dunno, I'm not seeing any clear indicators here - if it's the Latin American version, we don't have a tag for it anyways, we only have a tag for Brazil

On 17/05/2022 at 2:45 PM, ArmoredSnowman said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/15983-vampire-the-masquerade-coteries-of-new-york is not physical-only. It's a preorder bonus for Swansong. It can be gotten digitally or physically. Again, can you look into the Saint Seiya issue? @BlindMango

I liked the idea you made of an "Add-on" tag. Im assuming though only Sly is able to add new tags to the system @BlindMango?

Hey BlindMango.

I just recently playthrough The Walking Dead Final Season and noticed it has Disc in the game title. I know it has stacks in the NA and EU version for both digital and retai versions. Is it possible to just drop the disc part from the game name and simply add a digital tag to the other versions? That way people can still know want which version is which. I know Tales of the Borderlands has the digital tag to it. Or can a physical/retail tag be made just like digital so game titles won't be affected?

In Civilisation 6, DLC pack 5 (The Ethiopia Pack), both in EU and NA versions (though their order in the list is oddly different), two trophies are interverted: when you earn The Mask of Bahophet on PSN, it registers here as Voice of Aiwass, and vice versa.

I only play the EU version, but noticed Voice of Aiwass was attributed on this site to the Owls of Minerva as well in the NA list.

On 5/17/2022 at 9:58 PM, ChaoticFox9900 said:

Sorry for the delay on this. I did a bit of research in this, and it appears that these games are indeed a series so I went ahead and created it. ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Sorry for the delay on this. I did a bit of research in this, and it appears that these games are indeed a series so I went ahead and created it. 1f44d.png

No reason to apologize, I appreciate you for doing it. Cheers

• Like 1