Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

Not sure if this is the right place to post about this, but....

It looks like the Atelier Ayesha Plus trophy list has been updated to show the English names of the trophies but the "Trophy Milestones" side menu still shows it in Japanese:
99MboAp.jpg

Not sure if this happened because the list was updated between now and then, but it's odd to me as I most definitely did not play this game in Japanese :) 

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Not sure if this is the right place to post about this, but....

It looks like the Atelier Ayesha Plus trophy list has been updated to show the English names of the trophies but the "Trophy Milestones" side menu still shows it in Japanese:

Not sure if this happened because the list was updated between now and then, but it's odd to me as I most definitely did not play this game in Japanese :) 

This is a known issue which happens in certain places on your profile due to the list originally having the defeat language being a non-English language. Sly will end up having to fix this sort of thing in the code someday

6 hours ago, DPatriot said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5277-rive/28-choo-choo

This trophy is slightly wrong. Its actually 12 enemies not 8 :)

So the main trophy list page is fixed and shows 12 but unfortunately the developer never fixed the default language on the list so it still shows 8 everywhere else on the site that pulls from the default language :facepalm: Can't do much about that unfortunately

• Like 1

6 hours ago, eigen-space said:

It's a known bug.

Milestones, last earned trophy bar and trophy log still shows Japanese trophy names. Be glad :awesome: 

(Sure my list isn't the best indication but still :awesome:)

https://psnprofiles.com/SatoshiOokami/log?page=124

Both Rangnarok Odyssey and Ayesha have their trophies in Japanese (even though I surprisingly didn't play them in Japanese XD)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

Possible it may be just China, but I’ll tag it Asia for now

21 hours ago, Smashero said:

Thanks! I know I haven’t gotten all VR games in the VR series yet, so let me know of any stragglers any of you come by

Edit: Think I got all of them now :P 

Edited by BlindMango

19 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Possible it may be just China, but I’ll tag it Asia for now

I've seen that you've tagged Aer with CN. I can confirm that it's available in the HK store. So, you might want to change it back to AS. ;)

Unfortunately, it seems that "Hide and Seek" is glitched - at least for me. :(

6 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

I've seen that you've tagged Aer with CN. I can confirm that it's available in the HK store. So, you might want to change it back to AS. ;)

Unfortunately, it seems that "Hide and Seek" is glitched - at least for me. :(

You sure it’s no also available in mainland China? When several China accounts show up on the boards like that it’s usually what it means so I tag it CN in that case.

5 hours ago, BlindMango said:

You sure it’s no also available in mainland China? When several China accounts show up on the boards like that it’s usually what it means so I tag it CN in that case.

AER isn't available in China, at least digitally. But since i couldn't find a single thing about a physical chinese release, i'm pretty sure it wasn't released there at all. It's currently only available in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia - and in Japan, but that version uses the same list as the North American release.

Here's every PS4 game the chinese PlayStation Store has to offer: https://store.playstation.com/zh-hans-cn/grid/PN.CH.CN-PN.CH.MIXED.CN-PS4TITLES/

Edited by Snow_Miku_2012
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, visighost said:

The Sun and Moon has two versions, both tagged PS4/Vita, but the lists are actually separate.

This is the Vita one:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4609-the-sun-and-moon/

This is the PS4 one:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4552-the-sun-and-moon

Hmm, this one is a little odd to be honest and I wanna be sure you're certain of this

It looks like the PS4 version only really has players from North America who own the game, which is odd because typically you'll only see that kind of thing on the games leaderboards for Vita games since it's region locked but PS4 will still have a number of people from other regions because it isn't region locked. But it's kind of opposite how you list it - did you mix them up by any chance?

From what I'm looking at, maybe one list is a Vita North American list and the other one is the bundled together list for PS4 and Vita Europe uses, while North American PS4 gamers might also use that list as well. For the list on your profile, what console are you playing the game on? Did you try to download a European version of it as well, and so on... Need more info :P  

I just double-checked the links, and they’re indeed correct.

I just unlocked a trophy playing with my Vita, so I’m sure that list works for the portable.

As for the other list, the trophy I have dates from before I bought a Vita, so I could only have obtained it on PS4.

I only buy games on my NA account, so it couldn’t have been another region. Looking at the leaderboards, it seems like there’s players from all regions in both lists, which would confirm my theory.

-EDIT

I also noticed the forums aren’t shared between the two versions. Aren’t they usually? I can’t recall...

Edited by visighost
Additional question

Source: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/04/10/the-invisible-hours-ps4-release-date-non-vr-version/

In short words, The Invisible Hours will get an update on the 24th April, removing the requirement of a PSVR headset to play. So this game should be removed from the VR Games collection.

Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 1