Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

3 hours ago, EqualityEarth said:

Now hold on, if they’re adding all of those games to the D&D series, then should they also add..

-Baldur’s Gate, Baldur’s Gate II, Baldur’s Gate Dark Alliance, Baldur’s Gate Siege of Dragonspear, Baldur’s Gate Dark Alliance II

-Icewind Dale, Planescape Torment

-Sword Coast Legends

Agreed.

16 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

The first list is definitely EU but the second one might be the Global stack, because there are several Asian and Arab accounts mixed in with the US ones ?.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, shadaik said:

Question: On my  console, the Vita and PS3 editions of Minecraft explicitly say "Playstation Vita Edition" and "Playstation 3 Edition", respectively, on the trophy lists. How come it does not do so on here?

This was manually changed on the site for consistency. 

• Like 1

On 8/3/2023 at 10:46 AM, XxIsa-GxX said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1746-yakuza-5

Noticed that although the Western and the Japanese/Asian trophy lists for Yakuza 5/龍が如く5夢、叶えし者 (PS3) are shared, the Western trophy list has a different thumbnail than the Japanese/Asian thumbnail.

I refreshed this, but even though the devs changed the icon for western lists, it appears they never changed the "main" trophy list icon, which is the one the site tries to pull the image from, so as a result it has to remain what it currently is - we don't have a way to manually go in and change it

14 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I'm not so sure about this one as the other unlabeled PS4 list has been out for a few years and has a ton of North American and European users on it, so I'm wondering if this new one that just came out is like a rereleased list and the other one is an original? It's not quite clear yet

19 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

I refreshed this, but even though the devs changed the icon for western lists, it appears they never changed the "main" trophy list icon, which is the one the site tries to pull the image from, so as a result it has to remain what it currently is - we don't have a way to manually go in and change it

Just noticed that the thumbnail and name of the trophy lists are displayed according to what region that the viewer's account is from, at least that was the case for me on the PSN App. I tried to check some Japanese accounts that have Yakuza 5 PS3 version, and even on their accounts, the trophy list is displayed as Yakuza 5 with the Western thumbnail, and the Western name on my end.

The same can be also said for Like a Dragon Ishin! in which Japanese users have a different thumbnail and a different list name than the Western users, but since the trophy list is shared, the Western trophy list name and thumbnail are shown on the PSN App. Below here is an image taken from a Japanese user's PS4, with Like a Dragon Ishin!'s platinum.

FsBs4j-akAAzD9H.jpg

1 hour ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Just noticed that the thumbnail and name of the trophy lists are displayed according to what region that the viewer's account is from, at least that was the case for me on the PSN App. I tried to check some Japanese accounts that have Yakuza 5 PS3 version, and even on their accounts, the trophy list is displayed as Yakuza 5 with the Western thumbnail, and the Western name on my end...

That's correct, developers are able to assign a different icon to each region for the same trophy list, or keep them all the same, whichever they choose. Then depending on the PSN account you're viewing it from and the region that account is linked to, you will see a different icon than others see. Apart from all those regional variations, there is also another "Global" or "Main" list that exists that this site pulls the trophy list thumbnail image from, and the developer can also have their own image assigned to that one too. It appears that for Yakuza 5 on PS3, the developer gave it the Japanese icon when the game's global trophy list when it first came out in Japan, and never updated the Global/Main list to the English icon when it eventually came out to the west, they only opted to give the English image to the North American & European language/regional variations of the lists. The main issue is that we don't currently have the option to tell the site to pick the region we want to pull the image from, it only searches that Global/Main list for new image information.

For Like a Dragon Ishin the developers of that game properly assigned the English image for the list properly for the Global/Main list, so it's in English

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BlindMango said:

I'm not so sure about this one as the other unlabeled PS4 list has been out for a few years and has a ton of North American and European users on it, so I'm wondering if this new one that just came out is like a rereleased list and the other one is an original? It's not quite clear yet

Darq came out in 2019, but Ultimate Edition came out in March 2023 https://psprices.com/region-us/game/6024840/darq-ultimate-edition which is when this player got some trophies https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/23155-darq/TeamSESH_2019_

So, guess it's possible the other list is OR release, and this is the RR for both regions?

4 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Darq came out in 2019, but Ultimate Edition came out in March 2023 https://psprices.com/region-us/game/6024840/darq-ultimate-edition which is when this player got some trophies https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/23155-darq/TeamSESH_2019_

So, guess it's possible the other list is OR release, and this is the RR for both regions?

Ah that makes sense, this one I think I'll name it "DARQ: Ultimate Edition" it's a little different than situations where it's the same exact game but rereleased with a repeat list due to a publisher change or whatever. It makes me wonder though, is there also a separate PS5 list for the Ultimate Edition? :hmm:

• Like 1

Subtitles

Azkend 2: The World Beneath [VITA] [PS4]

Boss! [VITA] (just an exclamation mark)

Delta Strike: First Assault [VITA]

Demetrios: The Big Cynical Adventure [VITA] [VITA - AS] [PS4 - NA] [PS4 - EU] [PS4 - AS] [PS5, Demetrios Replastered I suppose would stay the same]

DnF Duel: Who's Next [PS4] [PS5]

Dungeon Punks: Tag Team Brawler RPG [VITA/PS4]

Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & The Monster Seal [VITA - NA] [VITA - EU] [VITA - JP]

The Experiment: Escape Room [PS4 - NA] [PS4 - EU]

Fantasy Hero ~unsigned legacy~ [VITA - NA] [VITA - EU] [VITA - AS] [VITA - CN]

Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends [PS3]

FlatOut 4: Total Insanity [PS4]

Heroine Anthem [ZERO] -Sacrifice- [PS4 - NA] [PS4 - EU] [PS4 - AS]

HyperDimension Neptunia Producing Perfection [VITA] [VITA - JP] [VITA - KR]

Jacob Jones and the Bigfoot Mystery [VITA]

Judge Dee: The City God Case [PS3]

Kilka: The Curse of the Forgotten King [VITA]

MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death [VITA] [VITA - JP] [VITA - HK] [VITA - KR]

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee -New n' Tasty!- [PS3/VITA/PS4]

Potata: fairy flower [PS4 - NA] [PS4 - EU] [PS5 - NA] [PS5 - EU] [PS5 - ?]

Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate [VITA] [VITA- JP]

Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark [PS3/VITA] [PS4] [PS3/VITA/PS4 - JP]

The Swindle: A Steampunk Cybercrime Caper [PS3/VITA/PS4]

Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack!!! (3 exclamation marks) [PS3] [VITA]

Tales of Graces ƒ [PS3 - NA] (f with hook looks closer to the logo) [PS3 - EU] [PS3 - JP]

Wanderjahr: Try Again or Walk Away [VITA] [PS4]

Vin Diesel: Wheelman [PS3]

These all belong under https://psnprofiles.com/series/643-tony-stewarts-racing 

SRX: Superstar Racing Experience [PS4 -NA] [PS4 - EU] [PS5]

World of Outlaws: Sprint Cars [PS3]

World of Outlaws: Dirt Racing [PS4] [PS5]

• Like 2