Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

No he doesn't, that labelling is intentional. BM is fed up with games getting pointless stacks so is marking them as such, until Sony provides a valid reason as to why they are allowing games to have multiple stacks per console and region.

Personally, I wouldn't mind stacking lists if the Piczle games got brought over to Vita. I love playing them on my Switch. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Personally, I wouldn't mind stacking lists if the Piczle games got brought over to Vita. I love playing them on my Switch. 

♥️ You seem to have not played any of the Pix games yet... they're half price still but the sale ends today! Look out for Link-a-Pix on Vita in the future, that's basically the same puzzle as Piczle Lines ;)

15 minutes ago, luckydonut said:

2665.png You seem to have not played any of the Pix games yet... they're half price still but the sale ends today! Look out for Link-a-Pix on Vita in the future, that's basically the same puzzle as Piczle Lines ;)

Nah I haven't. They're in Vita backlog, sorry. Hmm, just watched a video on Link-a-Pix. That does look really similar to Piczle! I look forward to playing that

• Like 1

For some reason, you do not have Dragon Quest Builders 2 on your New Trophy Lists but you did put up the list because I found it by Google. Is there some issue with when trophy lists go up because I find it wrong that such a expected title would not have their list up by now, considering, I dunno, today is the release date? :(

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RuneEyesDragon said:

For some reason, you do not have Dragon Quest Builders 2 on your New Trophy Lists but you did put up the list because I found it by Google. Is there some issue with when trophy lists go up because I find it wrong that such a expected title would not have their list up by now, considering, I dunno, today is the release date? :(

The existing list had western languages added onto the Japanese trophy list that originally got scanned onto the site back in December, which is why it's not appearing as a new trophy list on the games page. I know that's odd because most trophy lists today are completely unorganized, so it doesn't happen as much as it used to lol

Here's that list: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8602-dragon-quest-builders-2

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Sony's Q/A has failed the title of this list and squashed it together into 1 long title, when it should be 4 separate words i.e. Metal Wolf Chaos XD: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9382-metalwolfchaosxd

Yeah just saw this and fixed it - Like c'mon, this is the title of a game, not a PSN username xD :facepalm: