Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

30 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

Thanks for sharing this info with us. At least no more regional stacks is a huge step in the right direction.

Technically, they could continue but the working theory for the moment deems that it is unlikely due to the changes in trophy lists. :dunno:I do agree though, would be great if regional stacking stops happening, makes GIT work easier in that regard. Some other changes to trophies is that there is no longer a limit of 128 trophies per list (but, it might still be limited, if it were, next limit would be 256)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dreggit said:

Technically, they could continue but the working theory for the moment deems that it is unlikely due to the changes in trophy lists. :dunno:I do agree though, would be great if regional stacking stops happening, makes GIT work easier in that regard. Some other changes to trophies is that there is no longer a limit of 128 trophies per list (but, it might still be limited, if it were, next limit would be 256)

Is there anywhere official information about this, or is this all based on data you received up to now?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AvengedEvil said:

Is there anywhere official information about this, or is this all based on data you received up to now?

Mango knows more about it, but Sony has not formally released the new limitations outside of developer specific environments. Previously, the limits that pertained to points per list were as follows:

• 1230 points maximum (base game)
    • Select downloadable games, including most retail PS4 titles which also received a digital release, contain a Platinum trophy
    • DLC packs generally add about 200 points to the total
  • Downloadable release: 315 points maximum

We know that those limits do not pertain to PS5 lists however due to with how they changed how they were programmed. The only game to approximately hit the old limit per game trophy limit was Driveclub. Any game that would have exceeded the 128 limit was given the 'Additional trophies' list similar to Dead by Daylight and Hitman 2. We do know that some trophies in the new system are directly tied with unlocking new profile pictures as rewards

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Dreggit said:

Mango knows more about it, but Sony has not formally released the new limitations outside of developer specific environments. Previously, the limits that pertained to points per list were as follows:

• 1230 points maximum (base game)
    • Select downloadable games, including most retail PS4 titles which also received a digital release, contain a Platinum trophy
    • DLC packs generally add about 200 points to the total
  • Downloadable release: 315 points maximum

We know that those limits do not pertain to PS5 lists however due to with how they changed how they were programmed. The only game to approximately hit the old limit per game trophy limit was Driveclub. Any game that would have exceeded the 128 limit was given the 'Additional trophies' list similar to Dead by Daylight and Hitman 2. We do know that some trophies in the new system are directly tied with unlocking new profile pictures as rewards

Thanks, I was aware of the old system. ? The changes for PS5 came a little bit surprising. I guess time will tell what has changed exactly.

23 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

Thanks, I was aware of the old system. 1f609.png The changes for PS5 came a little bit surprising. I guess time will tell what has changed exactly.

Here's where I posted information on the differences between PS5 lists and PS4 lists. So far we're still trying to see if there will be a game that proves it wrong, but at the moment it seems consistent across all the PS5 lists so far: 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Varhur said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/10948-disintegration

Multiplayer trophies changed to single-player ones after the server shutdown

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5899-clicker-heroes/

Trophy description for The Boss trophy says "Unlock all original heroes" now

The Disintegration list has already been updated here but because of a Master List issue that only the devs can fix, you have to click on the individual trophies to see the updated titles and descriptions.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo .

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The list has already been updated here but because of a Master List issue that only the devs can fix, you have to click on the individual trophies to see the updated titles and descriptions.

Not the case with Clicker Heroes

58 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I think I know which one is NA vs EU. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.