Fall Guys 1.24 Update (Infallible Glitch Patched)

Anordinarybloke

Now that it is over, I am legitimately curious to see how much the percentages will change in the end, I am sure they haven't fully updated yet. But in the meanwhile, the number of recent players went from roughly 600 to almost 6000, ten times higher, and the game became the most played on this website for the first time since last September ?

16 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

think the elites will still be crying for a few months. as infallible is now from 1.5% to 3.8%. ayy

It was 1.71, Platinum was 1.44.

Edited by KenjiCBZ
1.71, not 1.91
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Now that it is over, I am legitimately curious to see how much the percentages will change in the end, I am sure they haven't fully updated yet. But in the meanwhile, the number of recent players went from roughly 600 to almost 6000, ten times higher, and the game became the most played on this website for the first time since last September 1f602.png

It was 1.71, Platinum was 1.44.

Lmao weren't you that same dude who said people's infallible trophys were meaningless?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Alaquia said:

someone should start putting together a video essay about the history of this trophy

"the rise and fall of the infamous infallible trophy"

what a wild ride it was

Im just suprised at the amount of hosility and gloating going on about one trophy. Amazing, I don't know how humanity is ever going to defeat the Borg with their type of attitude.

Edited by AnOrdinaryBloke