The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN ID: gabor434
PS Systems: PS3, PS4, Vita
Accepts Blank Friend Requests: NO, At least, you have to write PSNP, but it would also nice to tell me, why you added me.

Im looking for new gaming friends, to talk about games, compare trophies or play in multiplayer (although i mostly play singleplayer games)

If you like JRPG-s and japanese games thats a plus, cos i dont have many friends who like those. :P

Online ID Username: ItsJamieRennie

PS System: PS3

Accept Blank Friend Requests: No

Terms and Conditions

Would you like to send me a Friend Request? Please go ahead and send it but make sure you tell me where you found my Online ID Username from. Please be aware that I DO NOT accept Blank Friend Requests, Users who are under the age of 16 years old or Users who are either unruly, un-sociable or discriminating in any way. If I turn down your Friend Request, please do not take it as gospel and I do apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Questions

If you have any Questions, please Inbox/Message me.

Thank you :D

Just before i start talking about skyping etc, let me just mention all the games I have on PS3 which i play often:

-FIFA 13

-Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

-Battlefield 4

-Call of Duty BlackOps 2

-Call of Duty Ghosts 

-GTA V

-GTA IV

So basically i had a headset and it broke etc so I can't really talk ingame etc so now only option is speaking to friends on skype while playing a certain game. So if any of you guys wanna do missions on GTA V, play 1v1 on either COD games or even up for a fifa game or naruto fight, reply on this thread. My skype account is: KashSenpai

I have two PSN accounts, one of them are shown in my signature and the other is AkasunaUchiha. Simply reply with what game you want to play with me and i'll tell you which account to add. My stats on COD have been messed up due to several hacking/modding in past experiences by other players on the game. So wanted to make a fresh start etc.  New account:KashSenpai

PSN ID: KashSenpai 

System: PS3 only

Accepts blank requests: No

Online ID Username: ItsJamieRennie

PS System: PS3

Accept Blank Friend Requests: No

Terms and Conditions

Would you like to send me a Friend Request? Please go ahead and send it but make sure you tell me where you found my Online ID Username from. Please be aware that I DO NOT accept Blank Friend Requests, Users who are under the age of 16 years old or Users who are either unruly, un-sociable or discriminating in any way. If I turn down your Friend Request, please do not take it as gospel and I do apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Questions

If you have any Questions, please Inbox/Message me.

Thank you :D

the only game you have is gta v? or does your trophies not sync properly?

PSN ID: ItsThali
PS Systems: PS4 and PS3
Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No, just write PSNP and any other information you want to share.

Wanna play Call of Duty ghosts?

PSN ID CaptCuddlez247

PS Systems PS3, PS4, PSVita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests YES

can you check your privacy settings? I tried sending you a friend request and it said I couldn't because of your status.

Sent you a request, thanks for letting me know.

PSN Online ID Username: MrJamieRennieNSW
PS Systems: PS3
Accept Blank Friend Requests: Yes/No
Have A Mic: Yes/No

Friend Requests Terms and Conditions
Want to send me a Friend Request? Tell me that you found my PSN Online ID Username from www.PSNProfiles.com.

Thank you :)

Kind Regards,

Jamie Lewis Rennie

Edited by MrJamieRennieNSW

PSN ID: CitrusKey88

PS Systems: PS3, PSVita, PS4.

Accepts Blank Friend Requests. YES.

•Accepting blank friend request though it's better if you write me where did you find my PSN ID like saying PSNP.

•Rarely playing on the PS4 because I'm not the owner of the console while I can request to lend it almost every day.

•Wanna make more friends to play and talk about games, trophy hunting, platinum trophies and talk about common stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID: ShadowofBatman

Location Russia
Language Russian, English

Feel free to add me anytime) But, actually I'm not a multiplayer gamer. I just like to compare trophies with experience gamers. And also I like discuss with another people about video games.

So, if you wanna add me, please no need to keep silence. OK?)

P.S. Sorry for my English)