DLC Sale Thread

bdias10

1 hour ago, ReoJee said:

Isn't it the normal price? $20 is normal price for US store, which is roughly that amount. You could make US acc and buy for €14,99 anyway.

In US it is on sale for $14,99  now.

Normal price is €20 over here. But that includes taxes while in US most of the time taxes are added when buying it and not shown in the prices on the page. So in the end it's not necessary cheaper to make a US account and get it there. And then it also needs to be compatible because game and DLC need to be from the same region or they both have to be for all regions. Especially a problem with disc games or games with region stacks.

So 25% off now. I think it might ever go down to 50% off but I doubt it'll ever be more. Most other Conan DLC and packs are also 25% off now.

Edited by Kolm
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kolm said:

Normal price is €20 over here. But that includes taxes while in US most of the time taxes are added when buying it and not shown in the prices on the page. So in the end it's not necessary cheaper to make a US account and get it there. And then it also needs to be compatible because game and DLC need to be from the same region or they both have to be for all regions. Especially a problem with disc games or games with region stacks.

So 25% off now. I think it might ever go down to 50% off but I doubt it'll ever be more. Most other Conan DLC and packs are also 25% off now.

Im from Europe but I have US acc. If you put correct county in US you dont have to pay tax, so for me is cheaper like this.

Just now, ReoJee said:

Im from Europe but I have US acc. If you put correct county in US you dont have to pay tax, so for me is cheaper like this.

I see... But even then: I got the game on my EU account so always the risk that the US DLC won't work with that version. 

9 hours ago, ReoJee said:

I agree. I will pick it up when it is ~ $5

This!

2 hours ago, whittle181 said:

This is the first time this DLC has been on sale since release. Looking at the other DLC packs they typically offer a 25% discount and the same applies for Isle of Siptah in this instance. Unfortunately this is probably the best discounted rate you're going to get.

For now, let’s wait another year and this DLC will be at 50% I think/hope

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...