Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1&2 Trophy Thoughts?

Thephoenixshow

2 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

^Interesting, don't remember being able  to use Talismans on PS3

You couldn't in the original but it seems they added them for the most difficult missions which makes it even easier to complete. I watched the same player a little further in the video get a Talisman Rebirth in UN1. So if you cleared Master Ninja difficulty on the original version, then you've already done the hardest part of the platinum trophy in my opinion. Even then Master Ninja story is not hard if you use every exploit in the book.

55 minutes ago, LancashireLad87 said:

You couldn't in the original but it seems they added them for the most difficult missions which makes it even easier to complete. I watched the same player a little further in the video get a Talisman Rebirth in UN1. So if you cleared Master Ninja difficulty on the original version, then you've already done the hardest part of the platinum trophy in my opinion. Even then Master Ninja story is not hard if you use every exploit in the book.

The guy was playing on practice mode, which always grants a rebirth talisman upon death. I highly doubt they would add that in for the normal missions. As for the missions themselves they look heavily nerfed. The damage dealt by opponents has been reduced significantly. It looks a lot more manageable. Though perhaps it might still be a bit of a challenge. 

• Like 1

Hace 2 horas, LancashireLad87 dijo:

No necesariamente, si observa las imágenes con más detalle. Usó solo el ninpo Inferno, que está lejos de ser útil en mi opinión y, lo que es más importante, está usando una espada de dragón, imagina lo fácil que es esto con BOTA (Blade of the Archfiend). Además, ni siquiera ha completado NINGUNO de los jugadores individuales porque no tiene ninguna otra arma con Ryu que la DS.

No he jugado la versión de PS4, pero parece que las misiones del equipo se desbloquean desde el principio, a diferencia de la versión de PS3, que solo se desbloquea después de completar el capítulo 1 en cualquier dificultad.

¿Es esto algo real? Mire en ese momento 4 horas 55 minutos 38 segundos. El tipo usa un Talismán de Renacimiento en la Misión del Equipo UN2 y nuevamente a las 4 horas 57 minutos 10 segundos.

Nota: A las 5 horas, 7 minutos y 50 segundos, la pantalla clara muestra que el tipo murió dos veces en la misión y aún se le atribuye la victoria.

It is not a talisman, it must be in the practical mode, if you die, you are instantly resurrected.

i wonder if TAG missions trophy is possible this time ?

11 hours ago, Bullet_KwT said:

you can leave AI down without reviving him and stil can fin mission

ah, now i see. thats good to know.

looks like NGS2 on Vita would be only unobtainable Plat in series

I'm doing Master Ninja 4 now and not noticing any diffrence. The AI gets massacared in a few seconds without doing any damage to the bosses and they still kill you kill in a couple of hits. Got stuck on Mentor 5 also (the AI dies in like 20 seconds even though i spam kill enemies as fast I can with chaning ulties, flying swallos and izauna drops). Maybe the changes was only for the UN-missions. 

Edited by Sturmhauser

2 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

Solo though?

You do it with the A.I. and from I have taken from videos of this being done in the thread, it can be done solo. Bare in mind it may be harder for the average player, but as @LancashireLad87 pointed out that if you can manage the solo story of Master, then you can at least handle the harder missions via trial mode to some degree. Also, I am not sure if it was just out of sheer luck or what, but the A.I. in SoundDreamers video's seems to actually do damage to the bosses and guards a lot more so than in the original game. While, yes, they do go down and get grabbed, it seems you can cycle to another character, then wail on the boss.

Regarding Okworlds 1, while I cannot say with 100% accuracy it seems Rachel does a number on bosses, but from the (practice) video which isn't SD's, double Ryu with BOTA works well; though, if in SD's they used the BOTA and not the DS lvl 3, I would imagine the damage would have been greater than shown, but that is just going by observation from the practice video.

I am sure someone will correct me (or quote me or whatever) on my statements, but that is just based off of my observation; being said, take what you will as I may try the series again at some point; currently, I have been extremely busy with projects from work and it has cut into my game time. 

Edited by x410xDragon
Typo's for days.
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, x410xDragon said:

You do it with the A.I. and from I have taken from videos of this being done in the thread, it can be done solo. Bare in mind it may be harder for the average player, but as @LancashireLad87 pointed out that if you can manage the solo story of Master, then you can at least handle the harder missions via trial mode to some degree. Also, I am not sure if it was just out of sheer luck or what, but the A.I. in SoundDreamers video's seems to actually do damage to the bosses and guards a lot more so than in the original game. While, yes, they do go down and get grabbed, it seems you can cycle to another character, then wail on the boss.

Regarding Okworlds 1, while I cannot say with 100% accuracy it seems Rachel does a number on bosses, but from the (practice) video which isn't SD's, double Ryu with BOTA works well; though, if in SD's they used the BOTA and not the DS lvl 3, I would imagine the damage would have been greater than shown, but that is just going by observation from the practice video.

I am sure someone will correct me (or quote me or whatever) on my statements, but that is just based off of my observation; being said, take what you will as I may try the series again at some point; currently, I have been extremely busy with projects from work and it has cut into my game time. 

Yeah, sorry, when I said solo, I was implying with the AI ( ie not with another human ) And yeah, it does seem Rachel is best for the missions.

I think its easier than the orginal release, im no expert by any means and i was able to clear UN1 in less than an hour.

If youre not an expert you might need some luck cause the AI is a bit inconsistent and the enemy pattern is always different but nothing too crazy i would say.

The AI is fast at reviving when you die and the overall damage you and the AI do is much higher than in the PS3 Version, i have seen the AI taking 15-20% of Alex's HP within a second.

Cant say anything about UN2 and UN3 yet but it think everything is doable without being super good at the game. 

Edit: I was using BotA with Rachel as Partner.

Edited by KingTom95

2 hours ago, Spookyentertainm said:

I'm having issues with certain trophies not popping in part 1 and 2 since this is part 2 thread the ones that aren't popping are izuna drop and counter hits both of thos trophies haven't popped for me I've done both several times when running through mentor mode yesterday???

You have to pick up a scroll in the game's story mode that tells you how to do the move before you're allowed to earn the trophy.

Edited by Sergen

1 hour ago, Spookyentertainm said:

Pick up the scroll? Where I've beat mentor already ? U start the game being able to izuna drop on part 2. Are u referring to part 1?

You still need to pick up the scroll and then perform an izuna drop to get the trophy, if you never read the scroll you wont unlock the trophy even when you do 1000 of them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KingTom95 said:

You still need to pick up the scroll and then perform an izuna drop to get the trophy, if you never read the scroll you wont unlock the trophy even when you do 1000 of them.

Ok your right I skipped those...... after stopping examining the dead body's with scroll the trophies pop thanks I would have never thought of that duh lol