Rate the Person Above You's Trophy List

Drizzora2

2 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Great looking list!

Lots of great games - obviously chosen based on desire to play and love for the medium (as opposed to just picking games based on meeting specific "profile criteria")

Exquisite taste (Dishonoured / Prey / Souls / Persona / FFVIIR / Uncharted / TLOU / Mass Effect)

Not much incomplete

Mix of Genres

Prey Platinum (including Mooncrash dlc (secret best dlc ever) complete 263a.png)

...what's not to love?

9/10 (will level up to 10/10 in 10 more plats, for the even centenary!) 1f44d.png1f44d.png

Good completion rate, exquisite taste in games, close to 100% even. 

I will give a 9.42069/10. And a 10/10 in terms of scientific reports. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Domino_Destructo said:

@Copanele Very high completion rate and rarity with lots of cool, challenging games, except for My Name is Mayo and a few other titles.

Great stuff 9/10.

Very solid profile. Is it your first profile? Or did you delete an older one at some point? This profle dates back ~ one year.

High completion rate, only quality games, lots of harder stuff like Soulsborne, whole Crash and CTR series and Uncharted Trilogy, You should go back and finish your older stuff to make it a perfect (starter?) profile. By just finishing TLOU Remastered you could raise your completion rate by 5% or so.

Rating: 9.5/10

• Like 1

@Domino_Destructo As such a short profile I can't rate it too high - but you've got some impressive plats already like Wipeout, Crash 4 and the SoulsBorne games, and consistent on completion too.

I'll give it a 7/10 right now, you've got a great foundation for an impressive profile if you just keep doing what you're doing (and maybe go back and clear up TLOU)! 

------

@proud2bNs We posted at the same time, so I'll do yours too lol.

You've got a great list there, very high completion and a large variety of games including some that take real dedication (RDR2 stands out of course!). You've got a few rare/hard games at quite low % on your account which I think you should look to revisit at some point

Great all round profile, I'll give it an 8/10

Edited by Hisuiryu
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hisuiryu said:

@proud2bNs We posted at the same time, so I'll do yours too lol.

You've got a great list there, very high completion and a large variety of games including some that take real dedication (RDR2 stands out of course!). You've got a few rare/hard games at quite low % on your account which I think you should look to revisit at some point

Great all round profile, I'll give it an 8/10

Well, i'll return the favor :=)

Large variety of games, some harder plats like Dragon Age, Crash 1-3 (You should do that DLC), Catherine (!!! Still in my backlog). Completion rate could be a bit higher (follow your own advice and finish TLOU :=) ), 10 years old profile that really shows your gaming history and background.

Rating: 8/10

• Like 1

3 hours ago, proud2bNs said:

Large variety of games, some harder plats like Dragon Age, Crash 1-3 (You should do that DLC), Catherine (!!! Still in my backlog). Completion rate could be a bit higher (follow your own advice and finish TLOU :=) ), 10 years old profile that really shows your gaming history and background.

Very interesting profile!

You have high percentage of completed games and majority of them are really good. You have littel amount of ultra rare trophies compared to your level but it dosent matter really since you don’t have any what so called “cash grabbed games” I do tho lol.

So you will get a 8.5/10 from me.

Also try to do GTA5 platinum you are pretty close after getting the 70 solid gold trophy ?

Edited by NurseTatiana

3 hours ago, proud2bNs said:

You have a good completion rate, >96%, and that does count for a lot. I like a few of the games you've done like The Last Guardian which I'm currently going for as well. I do see a lot of really easy games (not shovelware mind you so I'm confident that you really played them to enjoy them and not just to get a plat). I must say though I'm personally really sort of against autopopping ps5 games. It's obviously one thing to get the plat on ps4 but I have not been able to get over that it's two plats for the effort of one. I would say based on my very specific feelings about things like that your account is 6/10 

@proud2bNs @Hisuiryu Thanks. I have another, much older profile dating back to 2012, but it's the most generic thing you've ever seen, even below average I would say. It has a lot of unfinished games, with unobtainable trophies as well. Some of these games turned out to be pretty mediocre and I didn't want to come back to them.

Since then my taste has changed and I found my interest in trophy hunting. I decided to start a new profile and focus only on quality games since there's not that much time to play anymore, it has to be entertaining. I'm certainly not going for 100% completion rate. I want to max out as many games as I can, but not going to waste my time on something I don't enjoy, like beating Uncharted on brutal difficulty for example.

I'm going to finish The Last of Us at some point because I liked this game and I completed the main story. I'm just taking a break because it's a game with a much slower pace. I would have to replay the whole thing again and there's also a lot of work to do with multiplayer involved.

Currently I'm planning to 100% the remaining From Software games, then maybe Rayman Origins and Returnal.

Edited by Domino_Destructo

39 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

You have a good completion rate, >96%, and that does count for a lot. I like a few of the games you've done like The Last Guardian which I'm currently going for as well. I do see a lot of really easy games (not shovelware mind you so I'm confident that you really played them to enjoy them and not just to get a plat). I must say though I'm personally really sort of against autopopping ps5 games. It's obviously one thing to get the plat on ps4 but I have not been able to get over that it's two plats for the effort of one. I would say based on my very specific feelings about things like that your account is 6/10 

Some of your games are really good, which I played, others definitely not my type, 100% is awesome as I do it also, you have a long way though compared to other profiles I rated so 5/10 but keep it up, you have potential!

17 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Very solid profile @JohnlMatrix. Seeing Super Meat Boy and Trials Fusion done is impressive. Go finish up Super Time Force Ultra and some other games, they’re worth doing. 

8.8/10

Thanks man, appreciate it.

I plan to clean up games that are not yet completed.

I find Bound to be not that much fun. Lichtspeer kinda glitched on me twice and I needed a break. SMBF is also a game I needed a break from after failing an iron man many times. I'll also continue playing Yakuza but I needed a break after doing almost all of 0 and Kiwami in a rather short time frame. Have you made up your mind about SMBF yet?

2 hours ago, JohnlMatrix said:

Thanks man, appreciate it.

I plan to clean up games that are not yet completed.

I find Bound to be not that much fun. Lichtspeer kinda glitched on me twice and I needed a break. SMBF is also a game I needed a break from after failing an iron man many times. I'll also continue playing Yakuza but I needed a break after doing almost all of 0 and Kiwami in a rather short time frame. Have you made up your mind about SMBF yet?

It's very tempting but I absolutely got my fucking hands full with my backlog of games, so like other games this is going to get pushed back. Anyone that knows me knows that it takes me a very long time to get around to some games.

15 hours ago, NurseTatiana said:

Very interesting profile!

You have high percentage of completed games and majority of them are really good. You have littel amount of ultra rare trophies compared to your level but it dosent matter really since you don’t have any what so called “cash grabbed games” I do tho lol.

So you will get a 8.5/10 from me.

Also try to do GTA5 platinum you are pretty close after getting the 70 solid gold trophy 1f60c.png

Thanks! Only GTA Online left for GTA 5 plat... I did everything in this game that can be done offline and never really got into Online. But it's still on my to do list. I usually play titles that are well received by critics and/or players and that leads to more common trophies, simply because most of my games are considered "great" by many, e.g. Soulsborne franchise.

15 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Thanks for your rating. Yes, i chose most of my games because they are fun, enjoyable and high quality in general (with some average free PS+ titles or "mistakes" here and there). Trophy rarity is usually not a criteria. But I want to mention that a game's trophy rarity / completion rate should not be confused with the difficulty of the trophy list. Even the hardest games can have rather common platinums, if they are really good and attract a lot of skilled players (e.g. Soulsborne franchise, which i completed). And sometimes an exploit was found which made a platinum more achievable and pushed the game out of rare territory like Hollow Knight, Cuphead and many more.

I absolutely respect your feelings towards PS5 autopops, but it's not that big of a deal in my proflie, I could only find four:

Destiny 2 (The 100% took me ~400 hours and i felt like I deserved that double plat. Additionally, your progess is saved on the Bungie servers and you can't avoid the autopop on first login)

Final Fantasy 7 Remake (upgrade and base game completion is actually needed to play all the PS5 exclusive DLC content. Didn't want to invest 80hrs again just to play DLC)

Jedi Fallen Order (well, you got me. That was a plat grab)

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 Remake (same here)

All my other PS5 games were completed again or for the first time on PS5.

7 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

It's very tempting but I absolutely got my fucking hands full with my backlog of games, so like other games this is going to get pushed back. Anyone that knows me knows that it takes me a very long time to get around to some games.

You have a superior account. Your completion is incredible for playing so many games and I know how you feel about trophy hunting from around the site so generally I'm with you anyway. You have a few easy stacks but it's way easier to say "lol whatever" for them on your account since you've obviously done some extremely, extremely difficult and effortful games. Good luck rounding out your backlog, 9/10

3 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

You have a superior account. Your completion is incredible for playing so many games and I know how you feel about trophy hunting from around the site so generally I'm with you anyway. You have a few easy stacks but it's way easier to say "lol whatever" for them on your account since you've obviously done some extremely, extremely difficult and effortful games. Good luck rounding out your backlog, 9/10

As usual the first thing I look at outside of completion rate is to see if we have played any games in common. We only have a few games in common which are Bloodborne, Diablo 3 and Titanfall 2 the latter I'm currently playing through as I only started it a few days ago. Quality wise the 3 games I mentioned are worthy of playing, I'm not sure how much trouble you had with the Become the Master trophy on Titanfall 2 but it was a pain in the arse for me.

Putting that to one side, you have a few games on your account I would like to play in the foreseeable future such as Okami HD which is an absolute classic from the PS2 era. Arguably the most impressive aspect of your account is your Kingdom Hearts collection, I'm not sure how tough they are to finish as I've never played them but great job for finishing them your obviously an avid fan.

One thing is for sure your definitely a completionist, I will never have 99.7% completion rate because I have 10 un-obtainable trophies and I enjoy a variety of challenging games despite being terrible at a lot of genres. Overall I would give your account an 8/10, you definitely enjoy the odd challenging game here and there but the lack of a big 100% account breaker lowered your rating slightly for me. 

As usual take what I say with a grain of salt 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LancashireLad87 said:

As usual take what I say with a grain of salt 

No salt needed, thank you for your kind words. It's really gratifying for me that you recognize the Kingdom Hearts collection I have, and I actually agree that personally it's what I'm most proud of as far as a single element of my account. I also agree that I don't have a crown jewel of a difficult game yet on this account but that game will come I'm sure. I am never afraid of a challenge, and as long as I know it won't jeopardize my account for a glitched trophy or an impossible online one or anything then I'll do it. 

In that way I also find your account to be very impressive. Number of games matters a lot less to me than quality of games, and you have some very high quality plats and 100%'s on your account. Easily an 8/10.

Whoever is next please skip me, I just wanted to respond to LancashireLad87, I've been rated plenty 

11 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

That's understandable. Good look with your clean up.

On 13/06/2021 at 5:01 PM, DeepEyes7 said:

Really like your profile, great completion rate and a really good collection of UR plats, very impressive, congrats!

10/10

Appreciate the compliment mate! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw how many Street Fighter/Marvel stacks you've done!

Doing those trials that many times over makes your profile an 11/10 for me, you're a machine!

• Like 1

10/10

Crazy impressive, great mix of all genres. Only problem is you have too many games to scroll though haha. Love the Rocksmith plat, something really different. I still have the real tone cable from the Xbox version (it's useable across systems I believe), might have to pick this one up on PS as I had a great time with it.

Getting over 100 plats per year is mad, well done to you man!

6 hours ago, GloriousFury9414 said:

10/10

Crazy impressive, great mix of all genres. Only problem is you have too many games to scroll though haha. Love the Rocksmith plat, something really different. I still have the real tone cable from the Xbox version (it's useable across systems I believe), might have to pick this one up on PS as I had a great time with it.

Getting over 100 plats per year is mad, well done to you man!

Not a lot of plats but you are just starting, nice completion rate and you already have some nice plats like the FIFA ones or Jump Force, for now I will rate it as 7/10 but this is a work in progress, keep up with the good work!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Not a lot of plats but you are just starting, nice completion rate and you already have some nice plats like the FIFA ones or Jump Force, for now I will rate it as 7/10 but this is a work in progress, keep up with the good work!

10/10

I normally don't rate people a 10 out of 10 as there is usually something holding them back, such as okayish completion rate, too many easy games, etc etc. But you have a very impressive list of fighting games, especially Super Street Fighter IV and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. Those require a lot of time as well as a lot of skill, because from what I gathered from those trials you have to input moves within 1/60th of a second, which is utterly insane.

You got stuff like Metal Gear Solid 2 that I'm jealous of. Anything I should expect out of this game?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

10/10

I normally don't rate people a 10 out of 10 as there is usually something holding them back, such as okayish completion rate, too many easy games, etc etc. But you have a very impressive list of fighting games, especially Super Street Fighter IV and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. Those require a lot of time as well as a lot of skill, because from what I gathered from those trials you have to input moves within 1/60th of a second, which is utterly insane.

You got stuff like Metal Gear Solid 2 that I'm jealous of. Anything I should expect out of this game?

I have seen your profile before, always have thought it's a 10/10 because of completion and rarity, that SMB plat is very impressive, I tried to plat that game on an alt and even got some no death trophies, but the randomness of some parts really put me down, congrats on that plat and your profile!

MGS2 is one of my most beloved games so I can't be partial talking about it, it's a game that for me was ahead of  his time and that has aged very well, still the controls could be better nowadays but are good enough (wont talk about the story, is something very subjective), the plat is a hard one, you have to do a lot of diverse things since finishing the game on the hardest difficulty, beating all the VR missions and other modes like Snake Tales (Play parts of the story with another character... and imo with a harder difficulty). But you have patience and skill so I think that you can do it!

• Like 1