So glad there's no multiplayer!

The multiplayer was no where near as bad as all of the bugs in the Vita version.  Also, I'm not sure syncing all view points is worth a gold.  I would have thought 100% sync or all persona specific side missions would be more worthy.

However, I do like that they made an effort to have a distintion between the platinum images between the 2 games (even if it is just a couple spikes around the Vita image).  Take notes Insomniac...

• Like 1

Wowzers, you PS3 trophy hunters have it soo much easier, I heard they worked out a lot of bugs and now to find out none of those useless "multiplayer" trophies are there? You guys got it made! Haha, it was a good game for Vita minus the bugs here and there and the multiplayer, those who haven't played it should like it! ;)

Edited by BlindMango

They probably left it out because of technical difficulties, i'm going to rent it once i find it in a local store around here, the plat on the Vita was pretty easy for me so why not give it a try again, story mode was rather fun, the hardest thing in this game is probably not getting hit at the very last part.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad this game never had a trophy to collect all the weapons, because I'll tell you this right now: I never changed any of the weapons I started the game with. New weapons were too damn expensive and the only way to get some good cash, the ship trading minigame, was way too dumb for my tastes. I waited till the end of the game until I had enough cash to buy my 8 ships, got my trophy, then called it a day. I did use Connor's Tomahawk, which you get if you connect your Vita to the PS3 and sync with ACIII, that was a really badass weapon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...