What month did you collect the most trophies?

Durrun

July 2019, with 204 trophies. I was out of work (struggling to find a job) and had nothing better to do, and I played several shorter games that month. Games in the spoiler tag if anyone's curious.

Spoiler

Any marked with * are still unfinished. I'm a big game hopper ?

- Hakuoki Kyoto Winds

- Halloween Forever *

- Hatsune Miku Project Diva X *

- Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

- A Way Out

- Rime

- Anthem *

- Judgment *

- inFamous Festival of Blood

- Spyro 1

- Monster Hunter World *

- Overwatch *

- Dead by Daylight *

- Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate *

- Fallout New Vegas *

- Hatoful Boyfriend Holiday Star

- Bully

June 2020 currently. Done some major no lifeing as I’m off work due to the virus. 

1659 so far with 4 days left (had only managed 8000 in the previous 11 years.

Can’t leave the house so decided to go for a platinum per day in June. 

Massive change in reality from the 55 hour working weeks I usually do. Not sure which one is more tragic ?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Wolf_Town_Spider said:

June 2020 currently. Done some major no lifeing as I’m off work due to the virus. 

1659 so far with 4 days left (had only managed 8000 in the previous 11 years.

Can’t leave the house so decided to go for a platinum per day in June. 

Massive change in reality from the 55 hour working weeks I usually do. Not sure which one is more tragic ?

I thought this was more impressive until i saw your profile. You could of probs done most of them plats this month still doing a full week at work to be fair, but every game counts.

Im not one of them people who hate on people who play easy plat games because i like a ratalaika game now and then. 

Mine is june 2020 currently at 226. Im off work after today so maybe 250-300 i will finish the month with

1 hour ago, dannyswfc9 said:

I thought this was more impressive until i saw your profile. You could of probs done most of them plats this month still doing a full week at work to be fair, but every game counts.

Im not one of them people who hate on people who play easy plat games because i like a ratalaika game now and then. 

Mine is june 2020 currently at 226. Im off work after today so maybe 250-300 i will finish the month with

Yeah I have obliterated 11 years worth of respectable trophy hunting in the space of a month with all these easy games. ?

Maybe like most of Portuguese Trophy Hunters, it was on January 2018 with 504 trophies. There was a competition in Portugal that time for most points from trophies. The rewards where PSN Cards and Trips. Obviously EZPZ were sold like hot bread back then :o

I only became a trophy hunter in mid May of this year, but I got 223 in May 2020 and so far this month, I'm at 524.  Admittedly, there are some Rata games in there including 2 x My Name is Mayo, so it's not as impressive as it might seem at first glance, but I've also been polishing off several solid games as well!  I'm going to be attempting to hammer down as many of those unearned trophies in my profile as possible.  I want my completion percentage and my average trophies per day to go way up!  That average trophies per day is going to be tough though, as I have 11 years of not caring about trophies to combat, hence the Rata games to give me a bit of a boost there.  I love this site, made me so motivated to finish off games and challenges!

• Like 1