What month did you collect the most trophies?

Durrun

My two highest peaks have been in the last two December's!

December 2019 - 243 trophies

December 2018 - 216 trophies

and each January I see a decline back to normal status. In 2019 I played Heavy Rain, PaRappa the Rapper Remastered, finished Batman: Arkham Knight, Forgotton Anne, Monster Energy Supercross, a little bit of Persona 5, and Knack 2. In 2018 I had played Horizon Zero Dawn, Burly Men at Sea, first half of Unravel Two, Cosmic Star Heroine, Gravity Rush 2, Rocket League DLC, Risk of Rain, and Arcade Game Series: Pac-Man. 

Pretty awesome games each month tbh. 

• 3 months later...

December 2019 - 238 trophies

Started and finished Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires, Aragami, inFamous 2 and Star Wars Force Unleashed 2, and got the remaining trophies (more than half) for Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands and Asura's Wrath. I think it will be very hard to surpass this month. 

June 2012. 524 trophies, 16 platinum trophies. This was about the time I tried out my GameFly trial, so I loaded my list down with all the easy licensed guff I could find. There were a few good games in there too, but it’s was mostly crap.

The COVID-19 month that seems to never end. I always thought to myself that I wish I could stay home and play video games all day. Now that I am, I am not enjoying it the way I thought I would. When this first started, I thought that I could make a huge impact on my backlog. But sadly I lost the desire to play. But as far as my best month, it would have to be June since I put away 10 platinum games. 

March 2020 stats: 420 trophies

In the final days of that month I decided to have that be the number because most of my trophies earned then were from Sound Shapes beat school trophies (across 3 stacks, PS4 EU, PS3,Vita) which boosted my number until I stopped at the pot number. Ever since then I've wondered why I didn't just unlcok my Sound Shapes trophies during April and then get to that amount (because MLG or whatever people did in 2014).

What annoys me more however is my March trophy count only applies to timezones ahead of (or in) Europe, which means for the American Gamers (where my number applies) this number sits at 419. How unfortunate...

January 2019.  597 trophies.  Number was inflated some due to some auto pop trophies between PS3 and Vita.  Since I made it my mission to beat all the games in my back log before PS5 release, I average about 300 trophies per month