Your longest time to 100% a game

Stevieboy

Mafia 2. 2 years 5 months, just because I didn't care about trophies then and sold it when I was done. Got the plat from the recent PS+ version.

The Sims 3 is probably my longest tho, it was among my first batch of games and I only got the plat like last year. But missing timestamps. 

Assassin's Creed: Brorherhood is my longest time to 100% with 2 years and 2 months. Main reason was that mp side was waning down fast when I started playing this (AC:R was out by then) so I couldn't get lvl 50 trophy or other harder ones. Dlc trophies were done long time ago apart feom that 100% sync trophy(That tank mission broke my will back then).

Thanks to boosting groups I managed to get missing mp trophies. After platinum I decided to glitch tank mission and getting 100%.

Edited by Kavatus

the Saboteur. 1 year 6 months.

i borrow it from a friend of mine and after reaching halfway through, then someone close to me i know borrow it from me and then he took a trip out of the city, and after a year have passed he came and gave back the game.

it was an awkward moment when i booted up the game after a year have passed and continue where i left my last save, forgot the controls and what should i do and i didn't want to restart the game after founding half of the collectibles and got half of those damn perks and the difficulty was on Hard.

now i consider that platinum as one of my proudest.

• 3 months later...

Rayman Origins
All 40 Trophies
January 22nd 2014 (Completed in 7 months, 2 weeks)

I started the game one day and then been slowly adding to trophy list and then finished it simultaneously with Ragnarok Odyssey. 

If Sound Shapes get another DLC they will overcome it, though.

And once I purchase DLCs for NFS: MW and get the trophies that will become the longest 100%.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...