Truth Quest Trophies Glitched

MoreThanAble

Hi guys 

I have done about 95% of the game/DLC  

so far the only trophy that I had a problem with was fan fare ( just reloaded a previous save and got all the questers again and it poped for me …  I finish all the time trails thank  god  now only have 3 trophies to go 

i can handle the truth apex eater and Island queen  i know  there is a bug in the game that’s makes some trophies not pop so I don’t want to continue untill this is fixed the game sometimes also crashes 

If someone could notify me when both of these glitches and errors are fix that would be very much appreciated 

thanks 

Hey guys,

i read the forums and saw the issues on PS5, but decided to take the plunge. I managed to get:

i see site P

electric burn

shadow killer

bone breaker

fan fare

atomic bomb

40 and flirty

four star rank (though it popped on my death before I killed her)

Once the four star rank popped, I started to have issues. Basically, when that popped I should have got the Island Queen trophy as that was what I needed for 100% but I kept playing (luckily I have a save just before going to fight her, so I’m on 98%)

I then carried on with the story, thinking 100% was actually story based. Anyway, I killed the end boss and didn’t get Apex Eater. Haven’t tried completing anymore as I retried the Island Queen trophy but it didn’t pop again.

i just submitted a post on tripwire forums which basically said the same as above but it was deleted by the moderator!? Weird

Fingers crossed not too long for a fix. Stupid.  

later

Edited by xxSuikodeNxx
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, EddieMenuek said:

Is there a way without using external storage of backing up my save beforehand so that if any trophies glitch, I can go back and try again?

Be a PS+ subscriber and put your save on the cloud.

On 18/09/2021 at 2:20 AM, Shidekai said:

Hi thanks for that    Hopefully won’t have to start the whole game again as I have already 100% it  

So hopefully the trophies just pop  I need island queen any thoughts on it 

thanks 

2 hours ago, locofella83 said:

Hi thanks for that    Hopefully won’t have to start the whole game again as I have already 100% it  

So hopefully the trophies just pop  I need island queen any thoughts on it 

thanks 

When trophies had glitch several month ago (in main game) an update fixed it but some of us needed to play from start ! Hope you are lucky and have them all fully pop ✌️ (and hope no more dlc ?)

On 19/09/2021 at 5:32 AM, Shidekai said:

When trophies had glitch several month ago (in main game) an update fixed it but some of us needed to play from start ! Hope you are lucky and have them all fully pop 270c.png (and hope no more dlc 1f602.png)

I have 100% of the game saved on my psn cloud 

but don’t want to load it until all trophies pop  as it will overwrite my console save and I mite miss the trophies again  

so just Incase I replied the whole game again ( reply saved to console only)  just need to start and finish the Truth Quest DLC again   And just do what’s required for the missing trophies but will wait for an update 1st this time 

and for anyone wondering YES  as of September 21  on PS5 the  main game  still has issues aswell. It crashed twice on me    Pretty bad since the main game as been out for a long time now 

Edited by locofella83

Apparently the update has been out for a couple of days now, can anyone confirm wether this has made any difference to trophy issues? 

I read the patch notes and one of the bullet points specifically stated -

“Further checks for unlocking achievement/trophies. Ensuring the player is properly rewarded with having those achievements/trophies unlocked”

4 hours ago, FullMetalSarok said:

Apparently the update has been out for a couple of days now, can anyone confirm wether this has made any difference to trophy issues? 

I read the patch notes and one of the bullet points specifically stated -

“Further checks for unlocking achievement/trophies. Ensuring the player is properly rewarded with having those achievements/trophies unlocked”

Update fix nothing at all

9 minutes ago, NomadDragon said:

Just started the game a week ago and got the 100%, not sure what issues some people are having but it seems to have happened with previous versions. I didn’t have any crashes, minus a couple freeze spots but it quickly loaded. Just wanted to post so others can see it’s working.

What version of the game are you playing?  Pure ps5 digital, ps4 disc upgraded to ps5 digital?  I've been having issues with a ps4 disc using the ps5 digital upgrade.  Maybe I'll give it a spin after my current game and see if I can get them to pop on a fresh save.  Sucks to lose 3.5 hours of gameplay, but if it gets the job done.

At the same time, this isn't affecting everyone.  Maybe if I could find out what versions of the game people are using that are having issues.