Does the Master Difficulty glitch still work on patch 1.05?

Stargazer14096

12 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Master mode really seems like it was built for a NG+ mode...

Why the hell did they not add one? Are they just gonna do what other Sony titles do and add it in a patch?

I just finished the game in master and to be honest at the beginning I thought that it has a ng+ mode and when I saw that it doesn't have, really feels bad. The game in master y so hard and frustrating but at the same time, that is something that can't be make the difference with a ng+ mode, they should fix things like the artificial difficulty and gameplay.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sirdavid89 said:

Hi people! A question, in which version is it not possible to use the glich of the master mode? Since launch day I have the game without updating in version 1.03, will I be able to use it with this version?

Thanks !

Yes. Anything before v1.05 has been known to work as long as you follow the guides that start master and play until the first Rot before loading the save from the end of the game. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, damcrac5 said:

Yes. Anything before v1.05 has been known to work as long as you follow the guides that start master and play until the first Rot before loading the save from the end of the game. 

Thank you very much for answering! I will play offline, I dare not download the latest patch alone. I have disabled automatic updates but I don't trust it xD

5 hours ago, ForevahJoos said:

I just finished the game in master and to be honest at the beginning I thought that it has a ng+ mode and when I saw that it doesn't have, really feels bad. The game in master y so hard and frustrating but at the same time, that is something that can't be make the difference with a ng+ mode, they should fix things like the artificial difficulty and gameplay.

Yeah I automatically assumed there was a NG+ when I started and saw the locked difficulty. 

They really should have had that unlocked since there is no NG+...

• Like 4

On 03/10/2021 at 8:30 AM, Fanatico1981 said:

Hey guys

Isnt it possible to use the [Guide] How to get 1.00 Digital Games. solution to get back to 1.00?

Can someone please check on this?? i have the ps4 version and it would be great if i could change the game back to 1.00

26 minutes ago, Leonheartbr said:

Can someone please check on this?? i have the ps4 version and it would be great if i could change the game back to 1.00

Have you considered checking it yourself?  I mean, you have the ps4 version.  Give it a shot and share your experience. 

• Like 4

On 3.10.2021 at 8:51 PM, Infected Elite said:

the ps5 disc version in November will be unpatched right?

Is it confirmed that there will be a disc version?

I mean I finished the game on PS4 and PS5 but I would still buy the disc version in a heartbeat :) loved it. 

I got it back to 1.00  thanks guy's for this info. I tried playing it legit that dam auto lung just making me ? and don't have time to waste when crysis remastered is coming out so soon. Hope the auto lung gets fix then I can :platinum: on PS5.

Edited by MRgreen55

12 hours ago, MRgreen55 said:

I got it back to 1.00  thanks guy's for this info. I tried playing it legit that dam auto lung just making me ? and don't have time to waste when crysis remastered is coming out so soon. Hope the auto lung gets fix then I can :platinum: on PS5.

How did you get it back to 1.00? Mine updated on it's own and I'm on 1.09 now. ANy way to revert it?

3 hours ago, MRgreen55 said:

Ps4 or Ps5? If ps4 just use the guide to get the digital game back to 1.00 that what i did.

Wait is there an auto pop Platinum? If so couldnt you just beat it on PS4 and then pop it on PS5 if you stuck there with a current version

On 2021-10-07 at 11:31 AM, MRgreen55 said:

Ps4 or Ps5? If ps4 just use the guide to get the digital game back to 1.00 that what i did.

If you could, what guide? I tried 1 using a certain Chinese app, but when it downloaded the game, it was version 1.06 for me (when that was the current version)

2 minutes ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

What guide 

you have a link ?

19 minutes ago, Naustradamus said:

If you could, what guide? I tried 1 using a certain Chinese app, but when it downloaded the game, it was version 1.06 for me (when that was the current version)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MRgreen55 said:

At this moment in time no hope someone finds a way in the future.

Maybe someone will figure out a way to get the PS5 trophy to auto-pop using saves from the PS4 version...

I've gotta stop buying games and then trophy hunting later when all the helpful things have been patched out ?

Edited by purlinka