Favourite Trophy Pop Up

amebapiko

53 members have voted

1. 1. Nicest Trophy Pop-up?

• Playstation 3
    • Playstation Vita
    • Playstation 4
    • As long as it has that sound!

With the release of the PS4 you can now earn trophies on 3 different systems. Which system do you think has the nicest trophy pop-ups? I found images below for a guideline. I've only seen the PS4 one on videos, personally I don't care as they all look good and have a great sound.

PS3

mgs3_frog_trophy_done.jpg

PS Vita

sj7SFqX.jpg

PS4

PS4-trophy.jpg

PlayStation 4 gets my vote. It sounds the same but I like the notification in the top left as well as the look of the notification. Also, a huge plus is you don't have to wait 10 seconds wondering if the trophy you should've earned is going to pop, on the PS4 they are instant.

Parker

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

It's a tie between the PS4 and the Vita for me.  The Vita reminds me of the Xbox 360's achievement pop up somewhat (which I love), and both the PS4 and Vita trophies pop up right away.  My experience with the PS3 trophy pop up scares me cause sometimes the trophy pop ups cause my game to lag and sometimes it makes me think my game is about to freeze.

I pretty much love the PS4 (it DOES have games, it's a great system, etc) but I prefer PS3's trophy pop up. PS4's has been my least favorite since launch. There's no system bias, the PS3's just seems/looks aesthetically more appealing (to me).

Edited by Mar

The Vita's pop-up is also awesome, because it has the white color. The PS4's pop-up is the fastest, it's long in length and it's black. The PS3's pop-up is the slowest, and it should've been blue in color. Only if Sony made such update. :unsure:

Edited by ee28max