Didn't Half-Ass it! (Event) - Completed

YOOOOO. This event ended. Wow what a ride. I completed a total of 9 DLCs during this event, which isn't much tbh but i am glad i was able to put myself out there.

When do we get the badges? @Inuty @gruffiiti

also, I have started my own event for the year 2022, so do check it out. I hope nobody has a problem with me putting up the link here. 

• Like 4

On 02/01/2022 at 0:43 PM, da_eMTy said:

Final Update. Im glad to get 100% in Ride 4...and then there is only one more in "ticket to ride". So Congrats to @Banana_Sausage47 for your DLC Game ;) thanks for this Event @gruffiiti and @Inuty it was a blast. It was a great event for my backlog and a great competition angainst banana.

1. Burnout Paradise Remastered (8/8)

2. Rocket League (9/9)

3. Far Cry 5 (2/4)

4. Cities: Skylines (2/8)

5. Assassin´s Creed: Valhalla (1/3)

6. Ride 4 (17/17)

7. Assassin´s Creed: Origins (2/3)

8. Minecraft: Story Mode (3/3)

8. House Flipper (1/1)

9. Plague Inc: Evolved (1/2)

10. Dreams (1/1)

11. Ticket to Ride (1/9)

DLC Count: 48

Wow, only 2 between us at the end. Ride 4 really boosted our numbers but boy it was a long old grind getting all those bikes to max level. Congrats on getting 48, this event was a lot of fun. ?

• Like 4

1. Dead Nation (PS3): Road of Devastation

2. Brain Challenge: Card Games DLC

These were the only two DLC I was able to complete, but considering the amount of time both required, that is okay. I’m sad I couldn’t finish five, but those are the breaks.

• Like 4

On 2022-01-03 at 7:33 AM, poetic_justice_ said:

1. Dead Nation (PS3): Road of Devastation

2. Brain Challenge: Card Games DLC

These were the only two DLC I was able to complete, but considering the amount of time both required, that is okay. I’m sad I couldn’t finish five, but those are the breaks.

Dead Nation dlc looks like it was finished in Jan 2022 so wont count. I did however count Conan Exiles dlc which was finished during the event.

Either way your total is the same. :)

• Like 3

On 1/6/2022 at 8:39 AM, gruffiiti said:

Dead Nation dlc looks like it was finished in Jan 2022 so wont count. I did however count Conan Exiles dlc which was finished during the event.

Either way your total is the same. :)

Sweet! I’ll take Conan Exiles. A word of warning: If Returnal is anything like Dead Nation… (shudders) RUN! Housemarque made both of them.

• Like 3

Thanks @gruffiiti and @Inuty for hosting the event, on my end I kind of did half ass it :P I think I was the first to post progress, and that's pretty much all DLC I played all year. It still was six in total... It might be me but the badges don't seem to load for me. Is there a way to still obtain it @Man of Inaction

All I did was

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (1)

Little Nightmares (3)

Immortal's Fenyx Rising (2/3)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, neospoon said:

Thanks @gruffiiti and @Inuty for hosting the event, on my end I kind of did half ass it :P I think I was the first to post progress, and that's pretty much all DLC I played all year. It still was six in total... It might be me but the badges don't seem to load for me. Is there a way to still obtain it @Man of Inaction

All I did was

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (1)

Little Nightmares (3)

Immortal's Fenyx Rising (2/3)

You're probably blocking the free image service I was using to host. I tricked PSNP into hosting it now. Let's see if this works for you. 

a6af2b.png

• Like 3