What is the last game without trophies you have played?

LabwisCheesecake

Animal Crossing: New Horizons. My garden/farm will have all it's crops in perfect rows, on dark patch ground and organized by plant type so help me god.

Retrogames don't count for me, as RetroAchievements exists and I'll use it if I get an itch for something old or otherwise not on other networks.

when i first got my ps3 a decade ago and didnt connect it to PSN before I played Uncharted 2 and GTA IV without trophies.

GTA IV was fun either way and took me long enough, uncharted 2 was awesome too.

As soon as i connected to psn i saw the trophy lists and got interested, since i didnt have lots of money as teen i replayed them then again to get the most out

Secret Agent Clank.

This and Rift Apart are the only Ratchet & Clank games still in my backlog. It's alright so far, though I can't say I'm a fan of the rhythm sections, and how long they go on for. I've never been great at rhythm games to begin with, but they feel especially out of place in a R&C game.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Most recently was Mario Kart 8, when wave one of the new tracks dropped. Played about 100 hours with friends.
That was quite awhile ago now though. I find it quite hard to play games that don't have trophies. I own a few switch games that I've never played simply because every time I think about them, I just wish they had trophies, then play something that does. Breath of The Wild will probably sit on my shelf untouched for all of eternity.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...