New add-on trophies added...

Ashbo

The fact you can't matchmake with random people for Special Ops is kinda ridiculous... 

OK, I did Mesozoic on M3, the hard part was to get to the end, as device is getting hot real fast. But when you know where to stand, it's just patience and killing them one after another. It took me 30 minutes to finish M3. Tomorrow I will try the rest of them. 

Actually it's harder in coop, because you only have 3 lives so either you get very good partner who knows how to play this or just stick to solo, it's not that hard. I would say M3 solo is around 6/10. 

Edited by Patrickosan

Finding this insane. Level 2 was quite easy but I am getting utterly ruined on Level 3. Main killer is how slow your health regenerates. Any weapon combos PLEASE recommend them. Aside from La Varita, nothing makes a dent and I always run out of ammo even with roof pickups.m of Maceo.

What makes it worse is the mode is currently broken. If you die with the device, it puts you in an infinite loading screen (at least for me). It doesn’t even enter a permanent fail state, it just doesn’t reload at all. With all 3 lives I think I’d have a chance, as I can get through some enemies (maybe 30%) but not with one life. 

Edited by PhantomFear94

2 hours ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

People complain when games don't get free trophies with updates, and then in cases like these, they DO complain about getting free trophies. Lmao pick a struggle, folks.

I doubt most people on this site might be upset by the lack of additional free trophies, especially considering the fact that almost all trophies of this kind are the ones for high difficulty. Some players gonna like it, some won't. It's totally OK to add anything like this, also there's nothing bad in complaining or exulting about it either.

18 hours ago, Kolm said:

Anyone knows when the Vaas Insanity DLC will release?
I searched for it but I could only find 'November' with no specific day.

Yeah, it's still just November with no specific day. I am interested in this DLC but more interested in Blood Dragon. I am curious if it holds up.

2 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

Yeah, it's still just November with no specific day. I am interested in this DLC but more interested in Blood Dragon. I am curious if it holds up.

I wonder if Blood Dragon will get its very own list or just be included in the list of FC 6.

8 minutes ago, MitchyTxx said:

Is anyone else finding that some of the end-mission defensive objective is just stopping anywhere between 70%-90%? I can't finish mastery 2 because the game doesn't spawn enough enemies...

Probably some enemies are hiding somewhere or stuck. I had similar problem and just went looking for them. They were behind buildings, just standing there...

9 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

Probably some enemies are hiding somewhere or stuck. I had similar problem and just went looking for them. They were behind buildings, just standing there...

Maybe they are stuck somewhere, but I've 100% checked the entire nearby area and there are no stragglers. I have restarted the mission several times and it hits anywhere between 70% and 90% (changes each time) and then nothing

Edited by MitchyTxx
added info

On 11/6/2021 at 9:53 AM, MitchyTxx said:

Is anyone else finding that some of the end-mission defensive objective is just stopping anywhere between 70%-90%? I can't finish mastery 2 because the game doesn't spawn enough enemies...

yeah happened to me, quit the game completely and then restart the special operation