Platinum you are most proud you had during 2013.

spyrosmicha

Mine would have to be....

1L54f42f.png

Diablo III

Best looking plat in all of '13

Then the next would have to be...

1Lc0b30d.png

Okami HD ~~ Top Dog 

Best classic of all time !! :D

Diablo 3 because i thought how much fun it would be to smack that A-hole in the face at Blizz who came up with pick up 5.000.000 gold Trophy and make the Ferret of the Demonhunter not count for that trophy. -.-

And Chuckyjugg is right it is one of the most awsome looking trophys i have seen in 2013 and it's a fact most devs give a crap to trophy pics these days just copy and paste one and the same and just make them bronze.silver,gold and platinum it's just sad.

Edited by Hellersche

PAYDAY 2: I am very proud of this platinum trophy. The game required a lot of luck. Not to mention the infamous reputation 100 grind! Proud I got it though...

Killzone Mercenary: AWESOME game. Had a blast playing this. I would honestly do it all again. Maybe not the 10,000 kill trophy, but everything else I would do it again. The 10,000 kill grind was quite annoying. But honestly, I just listened to the Joe Rogan Experience Podcast while grinding. Which made time fly! 

DmC Devil may Cry: Another awesome game. My first hack and slash game. I am proud to get all the SSS ranks, because I honestly struggled with that. Had fun though!