Bingo Bonanza 2022

Just now, Copanele said:

Recommended by a PSNP Member - Curse of the Dead Gods: This one is an izometric Roguelike, it was recommended to me by @DrBloodmoney. He nailed it, I loved this game xD 

...you forgot to add... "Plus, I get to stick it to him, by having platinumed it now, while he's still languishing at 90%" ??

• Like 1

Sorry but you @KunoGuy can't use Abzu for this event. The trophy for completing the adventure was unlocked long before this event started, that's against Rule #2 in the spoiler tag FAQ.

Abzu is a great game though, happy to see you played it again :)

Question to @Squirlruler. What do you say about games with a combined trophy list. I finished Amnesia The Dark Descent which is included in the Amnesia Collection two days ago and it has its own trophies for completion. It shares a trophylist with two other Amnesia games though. Do they count all on their own?

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Sorry but you @KunoGuy can't use Abzu for this event. The trophy for completing the adventure was unlocked long before this event started, that's against Rule #2 in the spoiler tag FAQ.

Abzu is a great game though, happy to see you played it again :)

My bad, I thought it was for completing the trophies to 100%. Which I finished recently. So I'll edit it out when I have time. Thanks.

Could some of you give me some recommendations from games I've played to finish? Any takers?

Edited by KunoGuy