Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

i want to increase my percentage but i have unplugged my ps3 i am nog going to use it for a verylong time it does not interest me anymore for to play on but now the games are from ps3 are standing on my account i have ever been wondering why i played on ps3 since many online servers are going to close i play only ps4 now with fresh start from games i can focus on getting the platinum trophie from ps4 games but there are some ps3 games i have and they closed the server assasins creed brotherhood revelations and its stupid that the trophies cant be deleted from the psnprofile 

i have been thinking wat my 14th platinum trophie is going to be all my games needs restart so i can start fresh  i want to finish god of war 2018 so that that game is done i do not have the gamesave anymore from god of war 2018 and with god of war 3 remastered i have been thinking to do those two games i dont have all the god of war games just 2 on ps4 and 2 on ps3 so i wil be doing 2 god of war games god of war 3 remastered and god of war 2018 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Arophous said:

Been a little more than a week since last update but I’ve had some time to up completion at my best % this year!!

Continued on with Resident Evil 2 earning the platinum and then getting the dlc done for 100%, the final stage was no joke, really good though, if Elden Ring hadn’t been on this years playlist I reckon Resi 2 would have taken the best game I played spot. After that I spent a few days off gaming pondering and decided to start up Little Nightmares 2, took the hit in completion but knew it was a) easier than the original and b] equally short!! Suffice to say, got that one done within a few dedicated sittings since last week.

This also brings me up to 47 plats, have to think about what I want 50 to be, it might have to be Bloodborne… I got so close originally but after 1 ending decided to move on. 

So what am I playing now? Borderlands 2 where I’m now on errands from sanctuary. I’m also contemplating giving Witcher 3 a 3rd shot, I wasn’t originally in the right headspace for an epic but after a couple of shorter games since Elden Ring I think it might be time…

Hope everyone is having/has a great week!

Started: 75.09%

Last time: 81.43%

Current: 82.69% 

New games started: no comment...

Milestones: 2 shiny plats

i saw that you got monster hunter world what sort of game is that ?

i am right increasing my percentage it is now 17.48 thanks to the devil may cry 5 trophies i have unlocked it was really fast and after practicing alot my games i played many different games from genre rpg shooting and adventure and it finally paid of i am now better at gaming then 1 year ago and i have now 2196 trophies in total and my trophielvl is almost 275 trophie lvl so i play games but from the genres rpg shooting and adventure games maybe i can unlock the platinum trophie from devil may cry 5 but i dont know about the highest difficulty hell and hell mode because with 1 hit  the characters are dead but i hope it counts also for the enemies from devil may cry 5    so my games are that i finish devil may cry 5 persona 5 original dark souls remastered dead island definietive edition and curse of the dead gods i want to increase it to 25 percent my percentage it is now 17.48 so maybe i wil reach but i going to try if i can surpass the 25 percentage 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

Made some good progress in Fallout New Vegas this week. Managed to get around 20 or so trophies. It's starting to freeze up which is frustrating but no major losses so far thankfully. Currently over 91.3% and am closing in on my 5% goal.

In other news, I FOUND A FREAKING PS5 ON THE SHELF AT WALMART AND BOUGHT IT ON THE SPOT! Totally stoked, it's currently updating as I type this. Going to play Astro's Playroom tonight to Christen it - this thing is huge.

Congrats on landing one, enjoy Astro, such a fun little trip down memory lane :) 

Edited by Shadowlord87
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Shadowlord87 said:

Congrats on landing one, enjoy Astro, such a fun little trip down memory lane :) 

Thank you.

Astro was great! Unlocking all the artifacts was awesome and I really liked looking around the Playstation Labo area. Not to mention it was an excellent representation of what the new controller can do.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

Thank you.

Astro was great! Unlocking all the artifacts was awesome and I really liked looking around the Playstation Labo area. Not to mention it was an excellent representation of what the new controller can do.

congrats! hard to get nowadays and prices are even rising! ASTRO was a super cool game to play. Indeed showing what it could o, the first time you feel that haptic feedback on your controller......it gives a horizon of what can come!

• Like 3

Week 43 STARTING PERCENTAGE 77.96%

Dragon Age: Inquisition 2% -> 15%

Week 43 ENDING PERCENTAGE 78.18% (+0.22%)

Still very early days in what unsuprisingly looks likely to be a massive journey. Relatively trouble-free early game progress so far, so much so that I've spent a large chunk of time experimenting with various party combinations for maximum banter and slightly neglected the battle and crafting mechanics so far. That didn't cause many problems up to a point, however now I'm kinda stuck in a story mission with a far from optimal party with far from optimal weapons and armour, which has caused a bit of a roadblock. Oops. Still, I've got to what looks like a mid-mission checkpoint, so hopefully I'll be able to power through the rest of it and then figure out exactly what the hell I'm doing going forward. Learn through doing.

Enjoying the game - there's a lot to take in and a lot going on story-wise I don't particularly get, but I suppose that's to be expected if you jump blind into game 3 of a franchise. Had a brief look at the trophy guide to keep an eye out for missables on the way, but trying to keep it a blind playthrough as much as possible - kinda ruins the immersion if I'm looking at a guide every few minutes. I'm sure that won't come back to bite me at any point.

Might also give Onrush a shot at some point soon as well, either this upcoming week or next - nothing like an upcoming server closure to sharpen the mind! 

• Like 4

i have made some good progress with devil may cry 5 almost 1 playtrough done just 5 playtrough left and getting a s rank on every mission that is going to be a real pain and my completion has increased to 17.52 so i going to try for 25 completion but getting a platinum trophie from a game is very nice because i do everything a game have to offer and it gives a satisfying feeling so i am glad that i do trophie hunting  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Just finished for October with 8,000 trophies

(274 plats) and my percentage is now 80.92%,

up from 78.68% at the start of the month.

couldn't help myself.... popped  Xenon Valkyrie+ on my Vita to now make it 8,010 trophies (275 plats) percentage is now 80.94%.... won't ever be matching this number of trophies again, lol

• Like 4

Update #38:

Starting completion rate (from the beginning of the year) : 55.12%

Current completion rate : 59.75% (+0.05% from last update ~ +4.63% from start)

Target rate: 63.12% (8% increase)

This week was quite crazy as I initially almost hit 60% total completion and then I took the oportunity to finally add the new OW2 trophy list, which pulled me down a lot, hopefully this week will be productive as well, on the emergency trophy list no major progress was done and there are a lot of new free games coming up that are fine additions to the list

• Overwatch - Completed (undone by last update)
  • Assassin's Creed 3 - Almost done, but safe with all online trophies completed
  • Driver San Francisco - Safe, all online trophies completed
  • Everybody's Golf - Completed
  • Super Bomberman R - Started (Due December 1st)
  • Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation -  Safe, all online trophies completed
  • Dante's Inferno -  Completed
  • Babylon's Fall -  tbd (Due February 23th)
  • Far Cry 2 -  Started (No date announced but may go down soon)

Completed this week:

Batman: The Enemy Within - PS4 - Finally reached the end, the characters in this one are good but the story is so so

Cuties Hacked - PS5 - Err... I played for the plot, I swear!... Who am I kidding, I played for the free trophies! LOL

Progress this week:

Assassin's Creed 3 - PS3 - 87% - Done with the main game finally, and already finished one of the 3 story DLCs, I believe it can be completed this week

First Class Trouble - PS5 - 87% - So a random boost came out of nowhere and I was able to basically get everything done in this version, right now I am missing only the 2 trophies for playing stages 10 times, will try to get those with random matches

First Class Trouble - PS4 - 35% - Since the boost was still going I quickly switched versions so I could get this version done too, but then the boost quickly died midways, hopefully I'll be able to get another session up to finish this

Overwatch 2 - PS5 - 8% - Such a shame there isn't autopop for the combat stuff on this one, the only trophy that autopops is decked out for 50 unlocks for a hero, then I got the 100 victories and world traveler playing one match, seems the maps related ones are tied to the random modes at arcade now and should be a pain ¬¬

Completed games during the event:

Spoiler
  1. Guacamelee! 2 - PS4
  2. Rain - PS3
  3. Batman: The Telltale Series - PS4

4. Frobisher Says! - PSVITA

5. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - PS3

6. Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse - PS3

7. The Playroom - PS4

8. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - PS3

9. Murdered: Soul Suspect - PS4

10. Ark: Survival Evolved - PS4

11. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone - PS4

12. The Pillars of the Earth - PS4

13. Journey - PS4

14. Journey - PS3

15. One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows - PS4

16. Dragon Fantasy Book I - PSVITA

17. Rochard - PS3

18. Spyro the Dragon Remake - PS4

19. Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness - PS4

20. Sly 2: Band of Thieves HD - PS3

21. Concrete Genie - PS4

22. Costume Quest 2 - PS4

23. The Playroom VR - PSVR

24. Super Bomberman R Online - PS4

25. The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 - PS3

26. Never Alone - PS4

27. A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV - PS4

28. The Unfinished Swan - PS3

29. The Order: 1886 - PS4

30. Rime - PS4

31. Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl - PS5

32. Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl - PS4

33. Overwatch: Origins Edition - PS4

34. Child of Light - PS4

35. Operation Tango - PS5

36. TOEM - PS5

37. Everybody's Golf - PS4

38. The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan - PS4

39. Dante's Inferno - PS3

40. Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded - PS3

41. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - PS3

42. Batman: The Enemy Within - PS4

43. Cuties Hacked - PS5

• Like 2

my completion have been up with 17.51 and it was first 17.42 but if i join this event do all the games count for this event because i want to join this event if the sign ups are open again i want get my completion up to 25 and above since i got 291 games standing on my backlog some i cant finish anymore since i dont have the games anymore like diablo 3 ps3 original version not reaper of souls and harry potter deadly hallows part 1 and 2 the adventures of tintin the secret of the unicorn and assasins creed reveletations those games i dont have anymore due having them sold but and on ps4 i dont have fifa 20 but i got still fifa 17 fifa 19 and fifa 22 not started the game but all of the other games that are still standing on my profile those i stil got 

23 hours ago, stuthesheep said:

Week 43 STARTING PERCENTAGE 77.96%

Dragon Age: Inquisition 2% -> 15%

Week 43 ENDING PERCENTAGE 78.18% (+0.22%)

Still very early days in what unsuprisingly looks likely to be a massive journey. Relatively trouble-free early game progress so far, so much so that I've spent a large chunk of time experimenting with various party combinations for maximum banter and slightly neglected the battle and crafting mechanics so far. That didn't cause many problems up to a point, however now I'm kinda stuck in a story mission with a far from optimal party with far from optimal weapons and armour, which has caused a bit of a roadblock. Oops. Still, I've got to what looks like a mid-mission checkpoint, so hopefully I'll be able to power through the rest of it and then figure out exactly what the hell I'm doing going forward. Learn through doing.

Enjoying the game - there's a lot to take in and a lot going on story-wise I don't particularly get, but I suppose that's to be expected if you jump blind into game 3 of a franchise. Had a brief look at the trophy guide to keep an eye out for missables on the way, but trying to keep it a blind playthrough as much as possible - kinda ruins the immersion if I'm looking at a guide every few minutes. I'm sure that won't come back to bite me at any point.

It's been 6 or so years but I don't really recall many missable trophies. The only ones that come to mind is Belle of the Ball and the one for recruiting all companions in a single playthrough. I presume you are doing 2 playthroughs so if you miss the Ball trophy you can follow a guide for it. The other trophy, you would have to go out of your to not recruit everyone. 

Let me know if you're still stuck, I might be able to suggest some things. 

• Like 1

Update 42. 10/31/2022
Starting PCG    50.02%
Previous Week 56.40%
Current PCG    56.30%
Goal = 60%

Games -
Call of Duty Modern Warfare II 0% 5%
Criminal Girls 4% 5%
Resident Evil Re:Verse 0% 68%

Had plenty of fun games to choose from this weekend, but I spent most of my free time playing Re:Verse. Not sure what that says about me. I'm probably done with it for now though. I need wins with 3 more characters for that lone gold trophy, but I doubt I'll get them anytime soon. I won some games as Hunk early on while trying to complete Battle Pass challenges, but once my MMR hit 1700 I couldn't even get into the top 3 any more. But 68% completion isn't too bad, I guess.

Still trudging through Criminal Girls for the Fall Challenge. And I only need one more title and a few more kills to get the last non-grindy trophies in Deathverse.

I made it to mission 13 in Modern Warfare II on Veteran so I'll be done with that soon, too. I had been trying to do the extra stuff for the trophies as I went, but it was way too frustrating. I'll just do a clean up run on Easy after I finish. But I've also been sucked into the weapon leveling and camo vortex so getting to those last few campaign missions might take a while.

60% is definitely out of reach now, but I'll keep on trucking and see if I can at least get to 58%.

Happy Halloween!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

It's been 6 or so years but I don't really recall many missable trophies. The only ones that come to mind is Belle of the Ball and the one for recruiting all companions in a single playthrough. I presume you are doing 2 playthroughs so if you miss the Ball trophy you can follow a guide for it. The other trophy, you would have to go out of your to not recruit everyone. 

Let me know if you're still stuck, I might be able to suggest some things. 

Appreciate that mate. There's the relationship trophies as well, but I've put in plenty of groundwork so far so they shouldn't be an issue. 

I ended up taking the coward's approach to In Your Heart Shall Burn (and all the trebuchet nonsense) and turned the difficulty down to Casual from Normal to get my underprepared ragtag bunch through it. Lost so many cool points, but as it'll need done on Nightmare later on anyway I'm OK with that. At least I'll be a bit more ready for it when it eventually rolls around again!

10 hours ago, sword-blaster45 said:

my completion have been up with 17.51 and it was first 17.42 but if i join this event do all the games count for this event because i want to join this event if the sign ups are open again i want get my completion up to 25 and above since i got 291 games standing on my backlog some i cant finish anymore since i dont have the games anymore like diablo 3 ps3 original version not reaper of souls and harry potter deadly hallows part 1 and 2 the adventures of tintin the secret of the unicorn and assasins creed reveletations those games i dont have anymore due having them sold but and on ps4 i dont have fifa 20 but i got still fifa 17 fifa 19 and fifa 22 not started the game but all of the other games that are still standing on my profile those i stil got 

Every game you play counts, but it isn’t about completing specific games, it’s about getting your percentage higher. So you can play any game you like, every game you finish will help