No 100% trophy in horizon forbidden west?

stay_coolXD

Yeah. That's been stated from the beginning. If anything, its for the best given the amount of collectibles and fetch side/errands/outpost/etc in the game. Would had taken like 100 hours (I'm probably exaggerating but you get my point). You can still get it yourself for your own satisfaction. I know I am and I've seen a couple replies on other threads saying they are too.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, xItsLesterx said:

Yeah. That's been stated from the beginning. If anything, its for the best given the amount of collectibles and fetch side/errands/outpost/etc in the game. Would had taken like 100 hours (I'm probably exaggerating but you get my point). You can still get it yourself for your own satisfaction. I know I am and I've seen a couple replies on other threads saying they are too.

I did everything possible on the map, I am only missing these intel datas (the purple glowings which you can scan). My time is 60 hours played.

My friend rushed the platinum in 25 hours. That’s really sad ?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

I did everything possible on the map, I am only missing these intel datas (the purple glowings which you can scan). My time is 60 hours played.

My friend rushed the platinum in 25 hours. That’s really sad 1f605.png

Can confirm the estimate, while I haven't done everything I platinumed the game at ~85% all side missions and errands, all relics, more than half of the blackboxes but I wasn't bothering too much with '?'s on the map in regard to caves, metal flowers, and firegleam. Took me 53hrs.

Shame for your friend tho, the game is amazing and really not a title to rush through just for another plat.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

My friend rushed the platinum in 25 hours. That’s really sad 1f605.png

It is a quick easy plat, especially if people don't even care about the cut scenes or dialogs. Personally, rather than using the fast travel, I would just run my way thru the map just because. It all depends on your decisions that make this trophy short or long. I do think they should, at least, force everyone to get all collectibles and not one of each type. As for the excess side/errands/salvage/etc, its just dumb. Its the same fetch quest over and over again. Adds very little, if anything, to the game/story itself.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, stay_coolXD said:

I am surprised that there isn't one , so  i don't need to collect 1f605.png everything in the game to get the platinum,  i am so disappointed  1f61e.png 

Nobody is stopping you from still going for 100%. Just the trophy list doesn't require it for the platinum. 

Which I'm kinda glad of since I'm not seeing this game as one I'd want to 100% anyway. The disappointing, boring drivel of a game that it is. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, mega-tallica said:

Nobody is stopping you from still going for 100%. Just the trophy list doesn't require it for the platinum. 

Which I'm kinda glad of since I'm not seeing this game as one I'd want to 100% anyway. The disappointing, boring drivel of a game that it is. 

Yeah that's true but it would have been a good challenge for a good game , i have played bad games who has 100+ collectibles  and 100% trophy

• 3 weeks later...
On 27-2-2022 at 10:38 PM, willmill97 said:

Because trophies don't require effort anymore

For years and years trophy hunters are complaining about too much collectibles in games and such nonsense. Nowadays trophy hunters are complaining that trophies don't require effort anymore! (Nothing personal though, just stating what I read on these forums)

• Like 3

Honestly, I think the 100% might be impossible right now anyways.  One of the requirements is to scan even single kind of machine variant for the bestiary (including all 15 or so of the various kinds of burrowers, etc.). One of the scans you need is the "Apex Sentry Scrounger" which basically never spawns anywhere, preventing you from getting the 100%.

You also have to do all four races. I love this game but the races are terrible. I did my two for the plat and was done.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Cauvuh_Lakrwa said:

For years and years trophy hunters are complaining about too much collectibles in games and such nonsense. Nowadays trophy hunters are complaining that trophies don't require effort anymore! (Nothing personal though, just stating what I read on these forums)

I think what most people were complaining about were collectible trophies that were there to just fill a list or take up time. Very few collectibles were fun to collect or were even worth collecting.

Instead, we were looking for more engaging trophies to replace them. What we weren't looking for was a trophy to collect 1 item in a set. That's just a horrible design that screams laziness from the development team. And unfortunately, that has become the norm.

They listened to feedback but took it the wrong way.

• Like 1