Ubi servers not available

tranquilu

40 minutes ago, shakewad said:

This is amazing news. Looking forward finishing up this plat.

For those who have connected today, are you getting the rewards for the daily/weekly challenges you completed before the server went down?

Yes! 4 rewards total.

@Cauvuh_Lakrwa Usually I see my own ghost, but it also happens I see up to 3 ghosts from PSN friends.

40 minutes ago, shakewad said:

This is amazing news. Looking forward finishing up this plat.

For those who have connected today, are you getting the rewards for the daily/weekly challenges you completed before the server went down?

Yes! 4 rewards total.

@Cauvuh_Lakrwa Usually I see my own ghost, but it also happens I see up to 3 ghosts from PSN friends. Today I was one of the first that played the challenges, so nobody to compare my run with.

i'm going to do the challenges now. i miss them :(. just going to finish the plat on saw (ps3).

if they can just stay up for 70 days to 140 days (not counting weekly).

1050 awesome points to go.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 1

Ps3 and 4 are the same, but vita requires you to actually get a diamond cup for some reason(while ps3/4 only requires gold) which nowadays is literally only possible if you encounter one of those glitched murphy challenges(where it wont let you past a certain point and all the top scores are exactly the same) or you let those god tier players that get these ungodly times use your account. Im glad i did this game when it was free on plus a few years ago when diamond cups were piss easy because its such a pain to do now that the plus influx has gone away.

• Like 2

On 3/14/2022 at 8:00 PM, jgm4789 said:

Im glad i did this game when it was free on plus a few years ago when diamond cups were piss easy because its such a pain to do now that the plus influx has gone away.

This version was never given away with PS+ though, only the PS4 one was.

On 14-3-2022 at 9:00 PM, jgm4789 said:

Im glad i did this game when it was free on plus a few years ago when diamond cups were piss easy because its such a pain to do now that the plus influx has gone away.

A couple of weeks ago I was so close to a diamond I almost lost my mind. It was a weekly challenge and at one point it showed I had the diamond. Nearing the end of the week more players joined and beat my score so I was out of the 1%. Tried to beat the scores but was a few meters short (infinite pit challenge). I almost lost it, together with my will to plat this game

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, POEman553 said:

According to this, the servers are down for the Vita version:

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/article/multiplayer-and-online-services-availability-in-ubisoft-games/000064576

Simply not true. I've been doing challenges every day for Rayman Legends on Vita.

Maybe they edited it after you looked, but it only lists the PC version as shut down

• 2 months later...

I was also unable to access the servers on the PlayStation 3 version today. I wanted to try and improve my challenge scores a bit before the next set of dailies, but all I got was a communication error. Does this happen often?