Easy Round and Crown Wins March 23-26th

Lord_Bane999

They just rotated the special playlist about a hour ago. Currently it's Jump Around a very simple minigame with four rounds. First 3 rounds go till 5/6 players are eliminated each, final round goes to last one standing.

Basically it's all about timing jumps to dodge the spinning bars. Final round wil have platforms that start to disappear. To jump between platforms when one is missing you will need to long jump/dive between them.

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

Seems like the new system software update broke some things. You are not alone.

Yeah even my ps plus subscription somehow disappeared at least its not showing while i log into my main but it appears while i check it from alt 

I like this

1 hour ago, Bullet_KwT said:

Is there  anyone  currently having a trouble to log in into game? , im not sure if servers currently in maintenance , i only need few rounds left for my last trophy 

I'm playing the game since almost 8 hours without break and the Fall Guys servers work fine :D I'll get a new match of this special event constantly :)

Edited by Evil_Joker88

43 minutes ago, Cloud_Squall78 said:

Pardon my ignorance, but can this be used to earn the Squad Goals trophy by forming a group beforehand, or is it limited to individual players only?

Yes, you can earn Squad Goals here

10 minutes ago, R4ID3N8579 said:

Hi!

If I play this event it will count towards this trophy:
Veteran Status
Qualify from 500 rounds

If I asked a silly question I apologise!

Thank you for your answers!

Yes, it counts

@Cloud_Squall78 I almost forgot, you may have to form an actual PS4 party with the other players, not only playing with them in an in-game party. When I got the Trophy in 2020 I had to repeat it a second time because of that, I don't know if things changed or not

Edited by KenjiCBZ
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Yes, you can earn Squad Goals here

Yes, it counts

@Cloud_Squall78 I almost forgot, you may have to form an actual PS4 party with the other players, not only playing with them in an in-game party. When I got the Trophy in 2020 I had to repeat it a second time because of that, I don't know if things changed or not

Thanks for the heads-up!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bullet_KwT said:

Is there  anyone  currently having a trouble to log in into game? , im not sure if servers currently in maintenance , i only need few rounds left for my last trophy 

6 hours ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

Seems like the new system software update broke some things. You are not alone.

4 hours ago, kevinyang82 said:

Yeah broken for me too. Must be the 9.50 system update.

Yeah I'm in a couple routine boosting groups and it seems updating the PS5 to the most recent System Update is what's causing most of the recent issues. Sony is aware and we just have to wait for fix. (There may be a few PS4s getting the issue too. But so far it seems mostly reported among PS5 owners.)

25 minutes ago, NewDust said:

I wouldn't say easy crowns, but racking up rounds qualified and earning Kudos for the 50 bought equipment sure goes fast. I'm continue to hope for an easier tournament for Squad Goals.

Compared to other minigames where it's either extremely skill based, time sensitive or just completely by random chance wether you get eliminated or not. This one is by far easier. Tip Toe Tournament was easy as well for Wins but you also had to run ahead of the pack most times to claim wins and could still come up short by falling through a hole right before the finish.

Plus playing on a squad will make this much easier as well as if you all make it to the final round, your squad can exchange wins while 3 of the four play as blockers/grabbers  to stop people from reaching other platforms as they start to disappear.

15 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Compared to other minigames where it's either extremely skill based, time sensitive or just completely by random chance wether you get eliminated or not. This one is by far easier. Tip Toe Tournament was easy as well for Wins but you also had to run ahead of the pack most times to claim wins and could still come up short by falling through a hole right before the finish.

Plus playing on a squad will make this much easier as well as if you all make it to the final round, your squad can exchange wins while 3 of the four play as blockers/grabbers  to stop people from reaching other platforms as they start to disappear.

True, it is easier than most.

For squad trophy I could see how that works, I'm just mortified that I'm still not able to get a win or help my teammates steal one. I'm guessing a more squad oriented event, like the rumored Golden Goal would be less stress inducing for that, as we al win and lose together.

3 hours ago, NewDust said:

True, it is easier than most.

For squad trophy I could see how that works, I'm just mortified that I'm still not able to get a win or help my teammates steal one. I'm guessing a more squad oriented event, like the rumored Golden Goal would be less stress inducing for that, as we al win and lose together.

Honestly same ? I feel like I can’t even join boosting sessions because I bring literally nothing to the table ?

1 hour ago, hittheroadbucky said:

Honestly same 1f602.png I feel like I can’t even join boosting sessions because I bring literally nothing to the table 1f602.png

Maybe we should find 1 or 2 other players who are equally terrible and terrified, boost together and hope for the best ?

16 minutes ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

Easy? I think I played this for like four hours today and didn't win once. I am terrible. I got to the last round most times though.

Easier in term of skill gap compared to most other minigames. You just need to learn to time jumps and don't even need to move much from a standing position during it.

I've been doing this mode for several hours, and while qualified rounds go by very fast, I only got one win, those desynced beam jumps keep fucking me up and if those are absent, someone will quick grab me and send me flying, lol

I'll keep trying but I hope there are easier modes