PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

On PS Store, the PS Plus Extra version of Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered states that it also includes Assassin's Creed Liberation Remastered, how do you download the AC Liberation Remastered? I can't find it in my library.

Do I have to download Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered, so that I can access AC Liberation Remastered through it?

52 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

On PS Store, the PS Plus Extra version of Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered states that it also includes Assassin's Creed Liberation Remastered, how do you download the AC Liberation Remastered? I can't find it in my library.

Do I have to download Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered, so that I can access AC Liberation Remastered through it?

It works the same way the ezio trilogy does in that both games are included with the app and you select the game on the title screen. You cant download liberation separately.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2022 at 0:40 AM, BUdawg69 said:

Can't download Ice Age Scrat's Nutty Adventure as an Extra subscriber.  Wants me to buy it or upgrade to Premium.  I've tried to download on both PS4 and PS5.

Anyone else have this issue?

i can only stream that one on premium. i'll just wait till it goes on sale for 15$ then buy it. even if it's a year from now i can wait.

Edited by Lordguwa

On 9/10/2022 at 11:57 PM, Rejim said:

Need to think about this as well indeed. Think the list is the way to go, getting too much info and pictures in the mix when we already have PlatPrices feels redundant (since there is also a PSExtra category). 

The lesser information could work as well, well thought. Don't mind having it though (some might think there is a lack of info if nothing is mentioned).

If we would go on a more detailed list I think it could be like this:

ABZU | PS4 | ☑️ | Trophy Guide??

- added the icons to make it more visual, might be too much though 

- personally I'd prefer the game link to take me to the trophy list rather than the trophy guide, specially if it's from another site

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: ☑️  | Trophy Guide 

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: ❎  | Trophy Guide 

- Different ideas for the DLC

Assetto Corsa Competizione | PS4/PS5 | :platinum: | No Trophy Guide | Unobtainable

- Feel like this info is becoming more and more important with all the recent shutdowns (and more to come)

Hmmm...why the emojis are not correctly reflected as shown in the list? ? Weird, if I refresh it ok though

Sorry for not getting in contact with you sooner but work is killing me 

The Unobtainable tag is pretty good, I’ll add for sure.
The visual change per USA/EU only is perfect

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: ☑️  | Trophy Guide 

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: ❎  | Trophy Guide

I think this format is confusing unfortunately, maybe there are better emoji to make it more easy to understand 

2 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

Sorry for not getting in contact with you sooner but work is killing me 

The Unobtainable tag is pretty good, I’ll add for sure.
The visual change per USA/EU only is perfect

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: 2611.png  | Trophy Guide 

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: 274e.png  | Trophy Guide

I think this format is confusing unfortunately, maybe there are better emoji to make it more easy to understand 

Hey no worries, all is good! Were they both confusing? Found those others, let me know what you think:

So, plat with all dlcs

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: ✅  | Trophy Guide 

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: ?  | Trophy Guide 

Plat without dlcs

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: ❗  | Trophy Guide

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: ℹ️  | Trophy Guide 

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: :hidden:  | Trophy Guide  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rejim said:

Hey no worries, all is good! Were they both confusing? Found those others, let me know what you think:

So, plat with all dlcs

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: 2705.png  | Trophy Guide 

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: 1f197.png  | Trophy Guide 

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: 1f4c0.png  | Trophy Guide

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: 1f4af.png  | Trophy Guide 

Plat without dlcs

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: 2757.png  | Trophy Guide

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: 2139.png  | Trophy Guide 

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: :hidden:  | Trophy Guide  

I think the first option for both is the best one, what do you think? What about the games without a plat?

8 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

I think the first option for both is the best one, what do you think? What about the games without a plat?

Ok, so how about this:

Aragami | PS4 | 2705.png  | Trophy Guide     (no plat but can 100%)

Aragami | PS4 |  | Trophy Guide      (no plat but can't 100%)

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: 2705.png  | Trophy Guide      (plat and 100%)

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: ❗ Trophy Guide      (plat and can't 100%)

Edited by Rejim

Many of the URLs in the first post redirect through Google to PSNProfiles... why?

edit. Some of the links lead to trophy lists, some of them lead to guide on PSNP, some of the lead to completely different website. Would make more sense just to lead straight to trophy list and keep the links uniform.

Edited by HusKy

14 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Many of the URLs in the first post redirect through Google to PSNProfiles... why?

Because I searched for every game thought google, copied the link, viewed if the guide was good and if it was ok pasted the link in the post 

I searched for a trophy guide, most of the PS3 titles don’t have a guide here and the only solution is to pot a guide from Ps3trophies or other sites. The ones that redirect to the simple list don’t have any guide, and it’s specified 

Edited by Sailar91

1 minute ago, Sailar91 said:

Because I searched for every game thought google, copied the link, viewed if the guide was good and if it was ok pasted the link in the post 

Going through Google means the person gets tracked. Would be much better to avoid that.

5 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Going through Google means the person gets tracked. Would be much better to avoid that.

I know but that was the fastest solution to be able to finish all 700+ games, I had to do pretty much everything with a phone without a Pc in small breaks during work 

Edited by Sailar91

10 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

I know but that was the fastest solution to be able to finish all 700+ games, I had to do pretty much everything with a phone without a Pc in small breaks during work 

Righto. I'm not criticizing you, it's a mere suggestion for improvement.

11 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

I feel you, it's a pain to edit stuff like this on a phone. 

15 minutes ago, HusKy said:

What's wrong with getting tracked? 

1 minute ago, HusKy said:

Righto. I'm not criticizing you, it's a mere suggestion for improvement.

Yeah I know I really want to make it better like Rejim suggested to split between trophy list and trophy guide, to add Unobtainable trophies using your list and some sort of presence or not of DLC and if they are/aren’t free. It’s gonna take time to find the right solution and to change everything 

1 minute ago, GUDGER666 said:

I feel you, it's a pain to edit stuff like this on a phone

And Safari isn’t supported very well, it’s impossible to edit images

• Like 2

4 hours ago, zizimonster said:

It seems that the PS Plus Extra version of Deliver Us the Moon gives you only the PS5 version, because I can't find it in my webstore library (I have not checked via console, though). :hmm:

No Zi it's there, u can download PS4 version in both EU and NA.

Just do the manual search in PS Store.

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, zulqarmessi said:

No Zi it's there, u can download PS4 version in both EU and NA.

Just do the manual search in PS Store.

This is the version that I have claimed:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4382-PPSA04137_00-DUTMPS5000000000

The other version Deluxe Edition costs $6 (currently on sale). I cannot find another version. I will check via PS4 and report back here later.

EDIT:

I can find the free PS4 version quite easily on both European and Asian PS Stores, but not on the US PS Store. :hmm:

Edited by zizimonster
update

25 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

This is the version that I have claimed:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4382-PPSA04137_00-DUTMPS5000000000

The other version Deluxe Edition costs $6 (currently on sale). I cannot find another version. I will check via PS4 and report back here later.

EDIT:

I can find the free PS4 version quite easily on both European and Asian PS Stores, but not on the US PS Store. :hmm:

That's strange ?... I just checked it on my NA account....can download free PS4 version.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zulqarmessi said:

That's strange 1f914.png... I just checked it on my NA account....can download free PS4 version.

What I mean is, that version was free for me and I have already claimed it, but in my webstore library, only the PS5 version is there.

I will have to check via PS4, and see if the PS4 version is available for download. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zizimonster said:

What I mean is, that version was free for me and I have already claimed it, but in my webstore library, only the PS5 version is there.

I will have to check via PS4, and see if the PS4 version is available for download. :)

Oooh...then just delete it from your library and claim it again.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, captainskyhawk said:

Hey quick question please.

I recently downloaded and started playing Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy from the PS Plus collection.

Do I have a limited amount of time to play this or can I keep it now that I’ve claimed it. I’m not sure if these games will expire or not.

You can keep it as long as it is available in ps extra and premium services.

But these games will leave eventually.

No one knows when.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zulqarmessi said:

Oooh...then just delete it from your library and claim it again.

That's not possible. You cannot delete games from online library, and I cannot reclaim games I have already claimed.

13 minutes ago, captainskyhawk said:

Hey quick question please.

I recently downloaded and started playing Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy from the PS Plus collection.

Do I have a limited amount of time to play this or can I keep it now that I’ve claimed it. I’m not sure if these games will expire or not.

According to PS Store (web), it does not have a time limit, but even games that don't have a time limit can be removed from the service without prior notice.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

That's not possible. You cannot delete games from online library, and I cannot reclaim games I have already claimed.

Yeah sorry about that , what i mean is...how u delete the game in the library by pressing option button and then download again.

But i think yours case is different you never downloaded it, you just add it to your library.

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, zulqarmessi said:

You can keep it as long as it is available in ps extra and premium services.

But these games will leave eventually.

No one knows when.

7 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

According to PS Store (web), it does not have a time limit, but even games that don't have a time limit can be removed from the service without prior notice.

thanks for the quick reply’s.

I was hoping it would be like the PS Plus games, yours forever once you’ve claimed them.

• Like 1