PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

48 minutes ago, Rejim said:

How exactly would you like to do it? Let's think about how it would be possible 1f61c.png 

I think it would be interesting to add the 'unobtainable' ones as well somehow

I would love something like PSNP+ where you have a small Trophy Guide with the addition of the game have any DLC

Its impossible to do that in the forum, the only solution is to write everything but it’s too much work for all the 700+ games

5 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

I would love something like PSNP+ where you have a small Trophy Guide with the addition of the game have any DLC

Its impossible to do that in the forum, the only solution is to write everything but it’s too much work for all the 700+ games

Make an example (choose one with loads of DLC) to check what you have on mind. Wouldn't mind to help as well if we conclude on one way or another.

1 hour ago, Rejim said:

Make an example (choose one with loads of DLC) to check what you have on mind. Wouldn't mind to help as well if we conclude on one way or another.

https://ibb.co/jbgV15Y

Something like this (the mini guide with colors)  plus the 100% or Plat emoji and the DLC options 

Edited by Sailar91

Considering Husky's great work with PSNP+ I wonder if a custom game list wouldn't take care of pretty much everything except the DLC stuff? The downsides I see would be: only people on PSNP with an account can view it, as PSNP+ does not really work without it, and the PS+ Extra, PS1/PS2 classics, and PS3 games might have to be split, and US/EU differences might a an issue. 

Otherwise I pretty much agree with Rejim. I'd like to know if a game has a plat and if I have to buy anything additionally. I think what Namo was trying to say is, that your idea could be changed to remove redundant information like this, unless I'm missing an edge case:

21 hours ago, Rejim said:

:platinum: Plat

100% - No plat

:platinum:  (100%) - Plat and you can 100%

:platinum:  (DLC) - Plat but need DLC

100% (DLC) - No plat but need DLC

You still know whether there is a plat and DLC needed, but you remove the explicit mention of the 100% and say it implicitly instead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dacroze_ said:

Considering Husky's great work with PSNP+ I wonder if a custom game list wouldn't take care of pretty much everything except the DLC stuff? The downsides I see would be: only people on PSNP with an account can view it, as PSNP+ does not really work without it, and the PS+ Extra, PS1/PS2 classics, and PS3 games might have to be split, and US/EU differences might a an issue. 

Otherwise I pretty much agree with Rejim. I'd like to know if a game has a plat and if I have to buy anything additionally. I think what Namo was trying to say is, that your idea could be changed to remove redundant information like this, unless I'm missing an edge case:

You still know whether there is a plat and DLC needed, but you remove the explicit mention of the 100% and say it implicitly instead.

Need to think about this as well indeed. Think the list is the way to go, getting too much info and pictures in the mix when we already have PlatPrices feels redundant (since there is also a PSExtra category). 

The lesser information could work as well, well thought. Don't mind having it though (some might think there is a lack of info if nothing is mentioned).

If we would go on a more detailed list I think it could be like this:

ABZU | PS4 | ☑️ | Trophy Guide??

- added the icons to make it more visual, might be too much though 

- personally I'd prefer the game link to take me to the trophy list rather than the trophy guide, specially if it's from another site

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: ☑️  | Trophy Guide 

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: ❎  | Trophy Guide 

- Different ideas for the DLC

Assetto Corsa Competizione | PS4/PS5 | :platinum: | No Trophy Guide | Unobtainable

- Feel like this info is becoming more and more important with all the recent shutdowns (and more to come)

Hmmm...why the emojis are not correctly reflected as shown in the list? ? Weird, if I refresh it ok though

Edited by Rejim
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, kinnyman said:

Chicory: A Colorful Tale is leaving Extra after today (showing on psn website that it's gone now?), and SOMA is leaving on 10/18.

JFC thanks for this post, I didn't realize it was timed and it was stuck in my backlog. Gonna turn off my internet on PS5 until I finish it, which should give me some extra time to play it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Darling Baphomet said:

JFC thanks for this post, I didn't realize it was timed and it was stuck in my backlog. Gonna turn off my internet on PS5 until I finish it, which should give me some extra time to play it.

33 minutes ago, Tempestad_cl said:

Wow, not even a month and Chicory is leaving???

Yeah I was thinking about downloading it and saw the message on PSN available until 10/11/22   12PM EDT (11AM if you are east coast USA)  Checked what other games might be leaving and SOMA was the only other one I could find.  Was a surprise to me as well

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0406-CUSA26950_00-CHICORYPS4PSPLUS

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kinnyman said:

Chicory: A Colorful Tale is leaving Extra after today (showing on psn website that it's gone now?), and SOMA is leaving on 10/18.

Thanks man, time to go offline and get that chicory platinum.

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

Maybe they will remove the PS4 version and replace it with the PS4/PS5 crossbuy one? I surely hope so.

May be...., but we have been there...back in ps now days where some games shows notification of leaving the service in one day and they literally does.

So just to be safe.

49 minutes ago, zulqarmessi said:

May be...., but we have been there...back in ps now days where some games shows notification of leaving the service in one day and they literally does.

So just to be safe.

I'd rather focus my time on Onrush now so there's no ~rush~ later lol

But this one seems like a quite cool game tbh, just wish I had given it a chance earlier.

1 hour ago, kanzenchaos said:

I'd rather focus my time on Onrush now so there's no ~rush~ later lol

But this one seems like a quite cool game tbh, just wish I had given it a chance earlier.

Chicory is a beautiful game, i just started it and enjoying it ?

U can complete both the games, u can finish Onrush in 6-7 days easily, i finished it in 5 days. And server is going down on Oct 31 i think. So there is time for Onrush.

Meanwhile u can keep chicory for 7-10 days while stay offline. 

Choice is urs buddy.

4 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

So strange Chicory, not even a month, maybe it’s an error (I hope) 

3 hours ago, kanzenchaos said:

Maybe they will remove the PS4 version and replace it with the PS4/PS5 crossbuy one? I surely hope so.

Not even a month on the service, and then a sneaky removal would be messed up.  I looked in the UI menu for games leaving soon and couldn't find it (that whole section), but remember seeing it when Syberia and Shadow Warrior 3 were getting close to the date.  I'm hoping it's a false alarm as well.  Found gaming site articles mentioning SOMA getting pulled but nothing outside of PSN mentioning Chicory. 

• Like 1

On 9/10/2022 at 11:57 PM, Rejim said:

Need to think about this as well indeed. Think the list is the way to go, getting too much info and pictures in the mix when we already have PlatPrices feels redundant (since there is also a PSExtra category). 

The lesser information could work as well, well thought. Don't mind having it though (some might think there is a lack of info if nothing is mentioned).

If we would go on a more detailed list I think it could be like this:

ABZU | PS4 | 2611.png | Trophy Guide1f1fa-1f1f2.png

- added the icons to make it more visual, might be too much though 

- personally I'd prefer the game link to take me to the trophy list rather than the trophy guide, specially if it's from another site

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: 2611.png  | Trophy Guide 

Aragami | PS4 | :platinum: 274e.png  | Trophy Guide 

- Different ideas for the DLC

Assetto Corsa Competizione | PS4/PS5 | :platinum: | No Trophy Guide | Unobtainable

- Feel like this info is becoming more and more important with all the recent shutdowns (and more to come)

Hmmm...why the emojis are not correctly reflected as shown in the list? 1f914.png Weird, if I refresh it ok though

I love the way that you rearrange everything, I agree with you that is better to separate trophy list with trophy guide but I think that if we add too many things it can be too messy

11 hours ago, kinnyman said:

It is flagged as leaving on US store, but not in Europe (at least here, in France)

7 hours ago, kanzenchaos said:

that's a good possible explanation: in the US, it is a PS4-only version, but in Europe, it is PS4/PS5 version.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jgm4789 said:

id knock out chicory first since as long as you stay offline youll have 13 days to finish it(if you login youll lose access). Plus its a 9-15 hour plat so plenty of time to do both.

Do we have confirmed cases of immediately losing access if you go online?

16 minutes ago, RustyZero said:

It is flagged as leaving on US store, but not in Europe (at least here, in France)

I checked last night, it's flagged for removal in Greece too.

On 9. 10. 2022 at 10:27 PM, Dacroze_ said:

Considering Husky's great work with PSNP+ I wonder if a custom game list wouldn't take care of pretty much everything except the DLC stuff?

I have already suggested creating remote list, so everyone could subscribe to it, but I don't want to manage it and no one else seems to either.

It would work much better compared to a forum post. For example, you would be able to instantly see which games you have already played.

The DLC stuff could be easily managed with specific tags. The only issue I see are games without trophy lists. ?‍♂️

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Chicory has been replaced by the PS4/5 version. 

Thanks for the clarification!

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

I have already suggested creating remote list, so everyone could subscribe to it, but I don't want to manage it and no one else seems to either.

It would work much better compared to a forum post. For example, you would be able to instantly see which games you have already played.

The DLC stuff could be easily managed with specific tags. The only issue I see are games without trophy lists. ?‍♂️

The real problem with the remote list is that you need PSNP+ to be able to use them, and unfortunately there are still a lot of people in this site that don’t use it and I’m not considering all the non subscribers to the site that would be left out 

1 minute ago, Sailar91 said:

you need PSNP+ to be able to use them

Right, but I think it would be still super convenient for many PSNP+ users. There is EU list for PS+ extra so I suppose for the EU users, only separate list for PS+ Premium would need to be created.