PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

On 2/24/2023 at 11:17 AM, NeoObliviondesu said:

Is The Quarry (PS4) only available to download on PS4? I've looked at the three dots but it only shows the deluxe edition on PS5.

If you claim the game (PS4, PS5 versions) via the PlayStation webstore, there should be two versions on your gaming library. You can pick one or both versions to download.

• Like 1

Danger Zone (PS4)

Ghost of a Tale (PS4)

Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 5 (PS4/PS5)

Override 2: Super Mech League (PS5)

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (PS4)

Velocibox (PS4)

Victor Vran Overkill Edition (PS4)

WWE 2K22 (PS4)

(Dungeons 3 (PS4) Wrong Info? Maybe Dungeons 2, Dungeons 3 isn't in PS Plus.)

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

It's ok, it's nice to have extra thread on these topics, not everyone is tagged to sailar's thread.

Lots of gamer will definitely find this helpful.

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, hore said:

Closing that thread was a bad idea. We care about games that are leaving, not about people asking how to redeem PS4 versions of games etc.

Then just look on the first page of this thread it's always updated.  There's no point in having another thread for what's already provided imo. 

20 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Then just look on the first page of this thread it's always updated.  There's no point in having another thread for what's already provided imo. 

A sub-forum that hardly anyone ever visits. What's the point?

Edited by Sikutai

18 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

Unfortunately I didn’t choose to put the post in this sub-forum, the mods moved it here that is where all Ps Plus post are located 

I don't see any history of this thread being moved by a moderator and I'm not aware of any direction that any threads that have to do with Plus have to go in Sales & Deals. Just the Plus threads that are advertising Plus limited time discounts.

I moved it up to the PlayStation Network sub-forum.

6 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I don't see any history of this thread being moved by a moderator and I'm not aware of any direction that any threads that have to do with Plus have to go in Sales & Deals. Just the Plus threads that are advertising Plus limited time discounts.

It was a different thread about games leaving, it was deleted as this thread already shows what's leaving and comments from that thread were moved here. 

13 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

My mistake then, I don’t know why I placed it here in the beginning, maybe because as I wrote in the last post all the different announcements where there. Thanks for moving it wherever is the best place 

24 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

The thing I quoted and responded to?

Half the comments on this page are from a different thread that was deleted, I thought Sailar was saying he didn't choose to put the comments from that thread here. I thought you were confused but it was me that was lol. 

40 minutes ago, G_J270216 said:

When will the exact dates known for the games that are going to leave plus?

I wanted to play some of those but dont want to start if the leave date is too close.

It should be on the 21 but we don't have an exact date unfortunately but I'm sure at 99% looking at all the other time when games left the service

• Like 1