PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

Anodyne (PS4) has been quietly added to the catalog this week.(it was on PS Now back in the days)

And for some obscure reason, the "leaving soon" section has reverted back to what it was a month ago, with games that leaved in March... (?)

Edited by RustyZero
  • Like 1

On 4/6/2023 at 5:35 PM, RustyZero said:

Anodyne (PS4) has been quietly added to the catalog this week.(it was on PS Now back in the days)

And for some obscure reason, the "leaving soon" section has reverted back to what it was a month ago, with games that leaved in March... (?)

Yup same here found the weird thing related to the "leaving soon" section

does anyone know anything about this issue? Will the games mentioned earlier leave the service or not?

27 minutes ago, blazkowicz6 said:

THE LAST TINKER: CITY OF COLORS seems to be for USA only. It is not showing for me as part of Extra catalogue in EU. 

Maybe someone can double check that.

It was in the leaving soon section just a few weeks ago. Guess it just left EU. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, blazkowicz6 said:

THE LAST TINKER: CITY OF COLORS seems to be for USA only. It is not showing for me as part of Extra catalogue in EU. 

Maybe someone can double check that.

I am in the EU and had downloaded it a few months ago. Not very much worth it IMO.

• Like 1

This is not a good sign to see a first party leave the service! 

Full List:

Marvel's Spider-Man: Game of the Year Edition

Marvel's Spider-Man

FlatOut 4 - Total Insanity

Deadlight: Director's Cut

Homefront: The Revolution

Mighty No. 9

Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered

Shenmue III

This War of Mine: The Little Ones

Metro: Last Light Redux

Metro 2033 Redux

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy!

Left Alive

Star Ocean: First Departure R

Balan Wonderworld

Resident Evil

How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition

Pixel Piracy

Last Day of June

Virginia

Dreamfall Chapters

TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 2

MX vs. ATV All Out

Tour de France 2021

Graveyard Keeper

KONA

Relicta

Windbound

Chronos: Before the Ashes

Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Definitive Edition

Edited by Sailar91
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

Two questions:

1. If a game "leaves the service" does that mean I can no longer play it even if I download it prior to the leave date?
  2. Where is the full list of games leaving posted (besides here)? Is it on the PlayStation Blog?

Thanks.

1- If the game leave the service you can't play it even if you added the game to the library or if you have it installed in your console

2- It' s only availabe in the sub menu in the Ps Plus Premium/Extra in your console Ps4/Ps5, It' s called if i'm not wrong "Last Chance to Play"

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

1- If the game leave the service you can't play it even if you added the game to the library or if you have it installed in your console

2- It' s only availabe in the sub menu in the Ps Plus Premium/Extra in your console Ps4/Ps5, It' s called if i'm not wrong "Last Chance to Play"

Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it. 

• Like 1

Guys, I need your help. Every month I select 2-3 games that are leaving to 100%, usually quicker/easier lists and interesting/unusual games.

Now so many good games with more demanding trophies are leaving (Sony has no shame) and I don't know what to play. I won't have time to play but a select few games, if any.

43 minutes ago, Clavietka said:

Guys, I need your help. Every month I select 2-3 games that are leaving to 100%, usually quicker/easier lists and interesting/unusual games.

Now so many good games with more demanding trophies are leaving (Sony has no shame) and I don't know what to play. I won't have time to play but a select few games, if any.

I started Dreamfall Chapters-big mistake the game is one of the most boring games I have ever played. ?

Spiderman and KONA are a must to play and if there is enough time maybe Chronos: Before the Ashes. Both Metro games were good.

There seems to be an issue with Nidhogg in the German PSN store. I can't claim it on the browser, as it is missing the option to do so, even though the game is listed in the German PS+ Extra list. Can anyone else claim it or does at least the button show up? It is also listed in the US list. For Nidhogg II the button shows up to claim it.

Edited by Dacroze_