PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

As it turns out, EU Extra does get to keep Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek after all. It appears the lack of removal date wasn't an oversight, every other January departure was removed but it's still in. It's gone for US though.

Edit: Happened a couple days later than the other titles, but it was removed.

Edited by NamoPh

Anyone know what's going on with Life is Strange? The version added to PSExtra yesterday is a different listing than the one already on the store so I now have it twice on my dashboard.

I ask because the old listing is ver 1.07 at 15gb and the new listing is 1.00 at 27gb! It should be the same game right? :P

edit: I assume the second listing is to avoid the issue people have been having with PSExtra game licenses overwriting regular Plus licences. It's the file size difference that baffles me!

Edited by jimbob12345678

Seen on reddit: Super Stardust Portable will be removed form Premium tomorrow (january the 24th).

it is a PSP game without trophies, only available on PS5.

I don't get why Sony is removing first party titles, considering they obvioulsy released it in June to pad Premium catalog (?)

I tried it last night: it is quite similar to stardust Ultra, but the control is weird, due to the lack of right stick on PSP: you need to use the four right buttons instead. So it is a twin-stick shooter with a single stick :)

note: I discovered this game, as it is not listed on their site, nor any list I use. (I also discovered another PSP game called Echoshift)

14 hours ago, RustyZero said:

Seen on reddit: Super Stardust Portable will be removed form Premium tomorrow (january the 24th).

it is a PSP game without trophies, only available on PS5.

Perhaps they are re-releasing a version that includes a PS4 version as a crossbuy tomorrow, this is what usually happens when a extra/premium PS4 version gets a new listing that now includes a native PS5 version

Edited by Guardian_owl

On 18/1/2023 at 5:54 PM, jimbob12345678 said:

I ask because the old listing is ver 1.07 at 15gb and the new listing is 1.00 at 27gb! It should be the same game right? :P

Life is Strange was released in an episodic format, with each episode being around 3GB (5 episodes in total). The base game included only one and that's why it's only 15. Even if you own all episodes it will show 15 until it's installed.

The new version includes every episode, to avoid confusions.

Edited by Jeanoltt

8 minutes ago, Guardian_owl said:

Perhaps they are re-releasing a version that includes a PS4 version as a crossbuy tomorrow, this is what usually happens when a extra/premium PS4 version gets a new listing that now includes a native PS5 version

A trophy list just popped up for the ps5 version of super stardust portable on Exophase which makes this the first ps1/psp game to add them after release which answers my question on whether or not trophies can be added later on.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Doesn't have any yet they just appeared in leaving soon section. 

Where is this leaving soon section please sir? I've tried looking for it on the store, app and ps4 ui in the last few months and never seen it, am I (once again) being dim, or is it ps5 only perhaps?

13 hours ago, jgm4789 said:

A trophy list just popped up for the ps5 version of super stardust portable on Exophase which makes this the first ps1/psp game to add them after release which answers my question on whether or not trophies can be added later on.

This is legitimately quite big news for the service. At least for those interested in trophy hunting. 

bikeman223.png

Edited by bikeman223

@Aceterix Not on the PS Store, go to the 'Playstation Plus Games' tab on the homepage. Go to the 'Games' tab, then go 'Games Catalogue' and scroll all the way down.

1 minute ago, Aceterix said:

Where is this leaving soon section please sir? I've tried looking for it on the store, app and ps4 ui in the last few months and never seen it, am I (once again) being dim, or is it ps5 only perhaps?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

The leaving soon category isn't there this month for me...it worked last month.

You can see it on PS4 console too 

Go to Playstation Store, PS Plus 

Click any tab Game Catalogue/ Game Trials etc 

Click yellow plus sign topmost left corner

Click games, game catalogue

Keep scrolling down to see last chance to play

14 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

I don't see this part at all

I'm looking on the PS5

Same might work on PS5 too

• Like 1

These so poorly communicated removals are starting to p*** me off. Some games can easily take 100 hours, at least two or three months heads up should be provided.

I've tried contacting Sony support and they have no idea when Metro is going to be removed (didn't expect anything else but wanted to give it a shot).

31 minutes ago, theSpirae said:

These so poorly communicated removals are starting to p*** me off. Some games can easily take 100 hours, at least two or three months heads up should be provided.

I've tried contacting Sony support and they have no idea when Metro is going to be removed (didn't expect anything else but wanted to give it a shot).

Get use to it Sony don't give a crap, they been doing it for 8yrs since PS Now started. 

13 hours ago, theSpirae said:

they normally get removed a month after being listed as last chance. Also i get this is a trophy site but majority of gamers don't take 100hrs to beat some games. They'll just streamline the main quest. Metro Exodus is often on sale for less than $10 with ps+, and physical copies are also pretty cheap.