PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

1 minute ago, DatZoolander said:

It is the first time we've heard of some date in March, which is why I posted the site so people could draw their own conclusions.

Thanks for the wake up call (no matter what "Random Site) :awesome: it is from.  Got me off my ass to play The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, RustyZero said:

This is a random site with no source. I still believe they will be removed on March the 21st, except WWE. 

Yea there is no dates yet so they are just guessing. 

42 minutes ago, Rejim said:

Well that sucks (doesn't give me enough time to even think about doing Supercross)!

And is quite inconsistent to be honest...

Don't forget you can disconnect from your network to continue playing for a week or so. 

Forgot how Plus works with upgrading. My Premium sub runs out next month, I want to keep Extra but I want to go back to PS3 for a few months so no point buying Extra yet. If I get a years Essentials and then upgrade to Extra in about 4 months do I just pay the difference of about £24? 

1 minute ago, GUDGER666 said:

Forgot how Plus works with upgrading. My Premium sub runs out next month, I want to keep Extra but I want to go back to PS3 for a few months so no point buying Extra yet. If I get a years Essentials and then upgrade to Extra in about 4 months do I just pay the difference of about £24? 

Yes 

• Like 1

Did the "leaving soon" tab moved to a different section for everyone else as well?

Now its under collections at the very bottom.. No idea why they even make it so difficult to find, almost hiding it.. :| 

Edited by Mori

Not only is that a random site with no source (that only lists the 13th date once) but the video they published does not mention the 13th and just says "leaving during march 2023" from what I heard scrubbing through it. I would think if you had exclusive info you'd want it to be more clear on the video (for more clicks).

50 minutes ago, the1andonly654 said:

Same here, I've been putting it off for like 4 years now 1f602.png the" leaving soon" thing is kinda useful at times as it turns out. 

I'm wondering if I have time to play any of the other games that are leaving in "March" :awesome:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mori said:

Did the "leaving soon" tab moved to a different section for everyone else as well?

Now its under collections at the very bottom.. No idea why they even make it so difficult to find, almost hiding it.. :| 

Not for me, it's still in the broken Game Catalogue tab that crashes every time I try to use it. 

I got premium but there’s no option to add to library, is there something I’m missing ? From what I’ve heard some games are removed from the premium/extra selection and I would just like to know if you can do like essential and add them to library and they’d be yours until your subscription expires.

51 minutes ago, DeidaraSasori said:

I would just like to know if you can do like essential and add them to library and they’d be yours until your subscription expires.

No.

There is no permanent access library like with Essentials games. If a game leaves the extra or premium catalogs, you won't be able to play it anymore.

Well, technically you can still play a game that has left for 1 or 2 weeks, but only if you have already downloaded it and go offline, but within a few days your short-term license expires and the game gets locked. So, this is just a last resort exploit that only gives you a few more days to play.

Edited by LastMinuteSavior
  • Like 1

Is the classics section that is included with PS Plus Premium in a fixated state or do they rotate games there aswell? Like, removing and adding some new?

Just been looking to buy some older games like Max Payne and was wondering if there is a chance games like that will end up included sometime. 

Edited by majo334

On 06/03/2023 at 10:29 PM, SpaceIsDandy said:

Games now show as leaving on 3/21 in the last chance to play section (besides wwe)

Don't know if i'm blind or something ... but i'm searching on sony website, and can't find this "last chance to play" section to see games leaving soon ><

I can go on ps+, see new games on catalogues, see the full catalogue, see the 3 different option for ps+, but no "last chance to play" part =/

Where do you see it please ?? ^^

Btw i have ps+ premium, dont know if it's change anything ^^'

Thx for your help :)

1 hour ago, majo334 said:

Is the classics section that is included with PS Plus Premium in a fixated state or do they rotate games there aswell? Like, removing and adding some new?

Just been looking to buy some older games like Max Payne and was wondering if there is a chance games like that will end up included sometime. 

Yeah they are rotating as well (less than in Extra, but still)

41 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

Don't know if i'm blind or something ... but i'm searching on sony website, and can't find this "last chance to play" section to see games leaving soon ><

I can go on ps+, see new games on catalogues, see the full catalogue, see the 3 different option for ps+, but no "last chance to play" part =/

This is not displayed on Sony website. Only on Console app (and rather well hidden)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, seblegamer said:

Go onto collection and scroll to the bottom. Idk why it's so hidden but it should be there

Edited by Hitman_Spinksy1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, majo334 said:

I never noticed any PS1/2 or PSP game being removed. I believe the only legacy title that went away was RDR (PS3). But there's a list of removed games in this thread's first page (I believe it's up to date), so check there.

I think the few Rockstar games that made it to the service were (always?) temporary (RDR, RDR2, Vice City Remastered).

My point is Rockstar is one of the lesser contributors to this service - and we all know they only care about their cash cow games as a service - so I wouldn't hold my breath for Max Payne.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Andrea_Soldier93 said:

@Sailar91 and @Rejim  AMAZING WORK, congrats !

However...Tier extra: velocibox, 2dark, valiant hearts and this is the police don't have platinums, please correct when you can.

Also crysis remastered can be moved from premium to extra 1f609.png

Sorry 4 the bad english?

Thanks for the corrections! (Se vuoi scrivermi in italiano fallo pure ?)

16 minutes ago, G_J270216 said:

Anything have issues in Life is Strange Before The Storm?

I just finished Episode 1 but cannot start Episode 2. It asks me to buy the Episode 2 and 3 bundle instead.

You are a bit early.

The Game Catalog lineup will be available on Tuesday March 21 to PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium members.