No Autopop (as of now)

On 3/4/2023 at 11:00 AM, FinalFan said:

As someone who recently got back just because the plat is ultra rare, I started from scratch with ps5 ver.
Got the plat for og Devolver ps+ release somewhere in season 3 (winter) and never touched that again, including not bothered to autopop ps4 Epic re-release.

Created an Epic games account, logged in for the first time and the game found my old datas, costumes, crowns and gave me a few rewards as welcome back to beans hell.

Then, I had to unlink this account and create another one to start from scratch (classic pink nude bean) and unlocking trophies. (remember your progression is tied to your Epic games account, not your ps id)

As far as I know, rare + legendary items (for costume customization) are locked behind the battle pass you have to pay to get (or grind for a very long time to get enough Show Bucks, you can only get 300 for free in one season, battle pass is 950)

Hope I have explained well... ☺️

Thanks. This is exactly what I was afraid of. I don't want to start from scratch, let alone pay actual money to them. Thought I could just unlink my Epic account and create a new one and just start earning trophies legit. Plus I play Rocket League and Fortnite, so if I had to unlink my account, it would affect those games as well.

On 21/06/2022 at 5:29 AM, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

PS4 Patch 1.20 / PS5 Patch 1.015.000 from February 21, 2023, did NOT fix the auto pop/bugged trophies.

I didn't get the platinum yet, but all achievements popped on my Xbox. so it is an error I think, I wrote to the support. Let's see what they will say.

PS: Seems like this is already a known issue. https://support.fallguys.com/hc/en-us/articles/5844852398610-PlayStation-Trophy-Achievement-Issues-

I would check this page from time to time to see if there was any updates. The page simply doesn't exist anymore. I think it was still up a few weeks ago. Does anyone have news about this?

• Like 2

On 2/27/2023 at 11:44 AM, ZitMeatloaf said:

Fall Guys was delisted from Steam after Epic purchased Mediatonic, so the only people playing on Steam are those who already had the game prior to the acquisition.

Which, if I had to argue/guess would be the majority of PC players. The game had a huge influx of players in the first month/months, also, it's never been given away for free on EGS so I can't see many opting to pick it up on EGS (again, given that the majority picked it up at launch)

On 2/27/2023 at 11:44 AM, ZitMeatloaf said:

Or maybe that says something more about Halo Infinite

It definitely says something about Halo. That game had a painfully swift player dropoff.

On 3/17/2023 at 6:16 PM, OmegaRejectz said:

Which, if I had to argue/guess would be the majority of PC players. The game had a huge influx of players in the first month/months, also, it's never been given away for free on EGS so I can't see many opting to pick it up on EGS (again, given that the majority picked it up at launch)

It definitely says something about Halo. That game had a painfully swift player dropoff.

The game is literally free to play on EGS... 

i Play yesterday i won on the game but no trophy popping and then next game i fall in hi velocity 1 trophy pop and thats all the rest are bug... i already email epicgames about it they told me

Yes, I know, it is annoying, but this is a known issue about Play Station now and all PlayStation Trophies require you to complete all of the achievements on a PlayStation console and aren't working correctly with cross-progression. 

Thank you for reporting this, I will pass it through. 

10 hours ago, Machi_Mavz said:

i Play yesterday i won on the game but no trophy popping and then next game i fall in hi velocity 1 trophy pop and thats all the rest are bug... i already email epicgames about it they told me

I have some updates from tests made by me:
I got my platinum on a PS4 NA account (in 2021 or begin or 2022), on the PS+ Plus (paid) version of the game.
When the free version was release, I still played the game and I got an auto-pop from PS4 NA to PS4 NA free version.

Now, these are my tests:

• Auto-pop from PS4 NA -> PS4 EU version, doest not work.
    • Also I as unable to get ANY trophy even playing normaly
  • Auto-pop from PS4 NA -> PS5 version, doest not work.
  • Auto-pop from PS4 NA -> Xbox version, EDIT: works for most of the trophies (5 didn't unlocked).
Edited by PiggRoll
Noticed that I indeed got the achievements on Xbox

50 minutes ago, PiggRoll said:

• Auto-pop from PS4 NA -> Xbox version, doest not work
    • Since people said that was a Playstation version, I tried to check and it does not work on Xbox. So I don't know if is indeed a PS only problem.

This is incorrect. Both my 100% accounts on epic games sync'd to the xbox and most of the achievements popped. Only 2/3 didn't pop and that was big bully, troublemaker and 20 race wins. 

They all rectified after complete a full round. 

49 minutes ago, MushuMixLipa said:

This is incorrect. Both my 100% accounts on epic games sync'd to the xbox and most of the achievements popped. Only 2/3 didn't pop and that was big bully, troublemaker and 20 race wins. 

They all rectified after complete a full round. 

Actually, you're right. I don't know what happened, but the achievements where not `popped` on the screen, so I just considered that was not working. But when I checked my account after seeing your message, I saw that the achievements where there. But five are missing:
Big TeaseStyle PointsBig BullyTroublemaker and Fall Throttle.

Thanks for you message!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Darksider said:

Is there a huge difference between the PS5 and the PS4 version? I got a PS5 like two months ago but I keep playing the PS4 because I don't want to screw up my trophy list but it's so frustrating. I'd like to try the PS5 version.

The trophy list is exact the same, but duplicated for each version. And the “save game” is just one. So it means that if you play on PS5, and get a trophy there, has a change of not getting the trophy on PS4 (and vice-versa).

• Like 1

I had five trophies remaining that i earned on steam when this game was paid, i wrote a mail to their support but they said they cannot help me. I went and unlinked my epic account and made a new account to link with my psn the first two trophies- first cosmetic and win first race popped but the flawless victory and face first aren't appearing even after doing multiple rounds meeting the requirements, made three new account and did the rounds over and over but no luck.
So now the trophies are glitched even on new account wow

Edit: Finally got the plat after getting face first and flawless. I completed the requirements many times, one time i got blastlantis and only jumped once to change platforms other than that i didn't move or grabbed anyone, after that i got eliminated in the next round but still didn't get the flawless trophy. Same for face first did it many times on different rounds but still didn't get the trophy. But finally i got flawless in hit parade then got eliminated in the next round and got face first in tundra run by getting hit over and over from the cannon at the beginning of the round then got eliminated. Seems like these trophies pop at the end of the round when first i tried getting them i kept on exiting and quitting the game when the trophy didn't pop so don't do that, but even after finding this out the trophies weren't appearing even when i got eliminated. I have a theory that this trophy pops in only specific rounds that have been in the game for a long time
If anyone else is having problems with these two trophies even on a new account do exactly this:

Flawless- Try to do it in hit parade then get eliminated in the next round

Face first- Keep getting hit by cannons in tundra run and get eliminated in the next round

Don't quit or close the game. Also you can maybe try other rounds but none of the other rounds worked for me.

Edited by DT_Exodus7895
Updated info

6 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Is it absolutely necessary to unlink your Epic account from your PSN account to earn trophies on the PS5 version if you already have the platinum on the PS4? 

Only if you want the platinum. If you don't there are only about 6 trophies you can unlock.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wes-709 said:

Only if you want the platinum. If you don't there are only about 6 trophies you can unlock.

Wow, it’s insane how they still haven’t bothered fixing a glitch that major. Looks like I’ll be trying this unlinking method. Thank you for the info! 

I'm having issues with the face first trophy, did the requirement many times, is it glitched? I'm using a fresh account

Update: Got it and didn't even fall down, I think you need to do the requirement and play the next round as well (I didn't qualify and it popped in next round)

Edited by timpurnat