Favourite Youtuber?

amebapiko

1) VideogamerTV - Watched their vids so much those guys feel like family now, sad I know..

2) WoodenPotatoes - Guild Wars 2 stuff mostly, but theres a couple of let's plays.

3) OverTheGun - Used to do Let's Plays with some of the best commentary, but he seems to have fizzled out now, only doing a few videos here and there and never finishing games.

4) AngryJoe - Dunno why, sometimes I find him quite annoying

5) DiscoTheParakeet - So many words coming out of such a little beak. There are few things cuter than this. 

farfromsubtle, also known as Fraser! He is the creator of Video Games Awesome and plays games with his friends Kyle, Deacon and Ben along with his girlfriend  Becky. I watch them everyday and they are just hilarious! If you haven't watched them before, I highly recommend them.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Besides like a few music channels on youtube, I don't really follow too many people, especially game-related dudes. I have come across a few 'reviewers' that aren't too bad though.

One in particular is a guy named Matthewmatosis who makes long in-depth reviews/retrospectives of game series like Zelda, MGS, the ICO collection, and whatever else without doing the whole trying to be obnoxious funny thing. Just straight and to the point about the games.

MrBtongue is another dude that I thought was pretty good, he's influenced by the RLM guys and has a similar style, but doesn't just talk about games either