Severs close on Sept 1 2022

The DLC is free on the Hong Kong store. So if yall want to spend money on the DLC, go ahead, but getting them from the Hong Kong store is a better option. The online is easy to knock out and you should get done in one or two days. Anyways, god speed and good luck to all who will go after the online

1 hour ago, IntroPhenom said:

Ah nuts. Another one closing on 01 SEP? Lousy MP trophies. I decided I can do ACIII in time, but two games seems unlikely. Rats and double rats.

27 minutes ago, s68sc said:

How easy are the online stuff?

Revelations (DLC is free on Hong Kong PS3 store if you plan to do the DLC) and III are easy to do and should not take long. Brotherood is the other hand, grindy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr_Tenno777 said:

Revelations (DLC is free on Hong Kong PS3 store if you plan to do the DLC) and III are easy to do and should not take long. Brotherood is the other hand, grindy.

Thanks for the info about Revelations DLC ! I've created an HK account and got them for free. I haven't tested them with my EU disc yet, I hope it will work fine.

Do you know if a good deal for AC III Battle Hardened DLC can be found somewhere as well ?

Just now, FabTheReaper said:

Thanks for the info about Revelations DLC ! I've created an HK account and got them for free. I haven't tested them with my EU disc yet, I hope it will work fine.

Do you know if a good deal for AC III Battle Hardened DLC can be found somewhere as well ?

Getting off topic here but AC 3 and DLC is not avaiable in Hong Kong store. BTW Revelations DLC should work no issue on other accounts

i'm planning on getting the AC games started soon. just the multiplayer portion on revelations (this one is longer than 3 in requirements) 3 is longer on single since you need to complete the game for head in the clouds.

within the next several days. have 2 games ahead of it. infamous 2 and splinter cell blacklist online trophy's.

wish i could think about brotherhood but abstergo of the month is impossible on my end with just 2 consoles.

Edited by Lordguwa

3 hours ago, s68sc said:

How easy are the online stuff?

The online is really easy for this one. "Most difficult" is some of the DLC, and they aren't bad either. Leveling is really quick in this game, can be boosted, but can honestly be done pretty fast just playing normally. This game tends to have active servers last I checked

• Like 1

alot faster is team based games. the free for all list isn't much faster to gain xp. 

at least from my experience. 

corruption is the least picked mode if anyone is also working towards explorer. 

Having trouble with the Mediterranean Traveler Pack, I downloaded the trial but have a physical copy of the Ottoman Edition. An upgrade has appeared on my download list, after installing the maps aren't showing up. Anyone any ideas? 

Even though we all knew this was incorrect based on Sony's store policy for purchased DLC. You will still be able to play SP DLC for the shutdown candidates after Sept 1 as long as you purchase before that date. Good work on the external comms and damage control Ubisoft.

Ubisoft have confirmed to Kotaku that “current owners of [decommissioned games] will still be able to access, play or download them.” 

They originally stated all DLC will be removed and you can cannot download them even though you had purchased it. I assumed that just applied to steam and not PS / xbox.

However the below statement from the same article is still a bit worrying.

The company said that only DLC and online features will be affected, and that it’s working to “update this information across all storefronts,” but didn’t clarify why the single-player game was still being delisted from Valve’s storefront.

Source - https://kotaku.com/assassin-s-creed-far-cry-steam-sale-drm-piracy-1849164201

Edited by SlipingJimmy
Added more context

16 hours ago, kmosesltd said:

I'm just curious and maybe this question was answered already but can the online trophies be acquired using LAN? Or with a second player?

you can do some of the trophy's but unfortunately not all of em with 2 consoles. rest can be done with private match with 2 consoles minus some of the DLC trophy's (2 of em need 3-4 players).

explorer (play all game modes)

headlines (13 different accolades)

true templar  (level 20 online)

need 4 players mininum.

Edited by Lordguwa

On 2022-07-09 at 0:18 PM, Row1789 said:

Having trouble with the Mediterranean Traveler Pack, I downloaded the trial but have a physical copy of the Ottoman Edition. An upgrade has appeared on my download list, after installing the maps aren't showing up. Anyone any ideas? 

I have the same problem. Trial downloaded and upgrade activated, but can't find the maps.