Removed from leaderboards because of auto pop trophies

TJC_86

41 minutes ago, SzzMN said:

Not even gonna say how out of place the chapter time stamps are that’s pretty obvious.

If this person is a cheater, there's probably some evidence elsewhere in another game they have.

Often the best way to find something suspicious is to look at difficult games because usually there's a time frame window of getting good at something and often quite a similar order.

Trials Fusion seems like a very hard game and this user has 100% on it, for example, these two trophies, according to the guide are both very hard, very rare trophies, maybe someone has 100% this game can clarify, is it possible to get one very hard trophy and then another hard trophy finishing a course first time in another league (or whatever) later 7 minutes later?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2546-trials-fusion/TJC_86?order=date&trophies=earned

Full Throttle III
6th Feb 2017
2:53:53 AM 0.1%
Ultra Rare

Unyielding III
Complete all 'Unyielding' Track Challenges in the first 8 Events
1 week, 1 day, 26 minutes (+6 minutes, 23 seconds)

6th Feb 2017
3:00:16 AM 0.86%
Ultra Rare

I know this is no evidence of anything, but just something I thought looked odd when I saw it just now. Probably totally innocent though, I don't know anything about this game.

Edited by enaysoft

15 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

If this person is a cheater, there's probably some evidence elsewhere in another game they have.

Often the best way to find something suspicious is to look at difficult games because usually there's a time frame window of getting good at something and often quite a similar order.

Trials Fusion seems like a very hard game and this user has 100% on it, for example, these two trophies, according to the guide are both very hard, very rare trophies, maybe someone has 100% this game can clarify, is it possible to get one very hard trophy and then another hard trophy finishing a course first time in another league (or whatever) later 7 minutes later?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2546-trials-fusion/TJC_86?order=date&trophies=earned

Full Throttle III
6th Feb 2017
2:53:53 AM 0.1%
Ultra Rare

Unyielding III
Complete all 'Unyielding' Track Challenges in the first 8 Events
1 week, 1 day, 26 minutes (+6 minutes, 23 seconds)

6th Feb 2017
3:00:16 AM 0.86%
Ultra Rare

I know this is no evidence of anything, but just something I thought looked odd when I saw it just now. Probably totally innocent though, I don't know anything about this game.

I know those two trophies, I dont have 100% but I do have those two trophies.

The time frame is possible, tracks in trials fusion are short enough to where its possible.

It would be very difficult but it's no doubt possible. And to get 100% it means they are clearly skilled.

Edit for more detail- once you've unlocked all the levels you can pick any level you want. You don't have to do whole leagues at once, you can just play say the third track of one league and the second track of another league straight after.

Edited by charxsetsuna
Detail.

1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

Well if we already have evidence by SnowXSakura and others.

Even if not banned by a first offence, this user definitely needs to hide this game.

Perhaps if Mr TJC_86 would like to defend himself and  explain how it's even possible to play the game and then install the trophies afterwards. Staying suspiciously quiet isn't a good look. Of course there probably isn't a valid explanation at this point.

Are you talking to me? :) Your profile is hidden.

Speaking to OP and hidden? I’m still able to see my psnprofile trophy profile even when logged out.

Edited by BrettyBoy

2 hours ago, Sergen said:

That doesn't seem to matter to the CRT in other cases when people who cheated FIFA 09 in the same way as the OP cheated Dead Space have still been required to hide FIFA 09 from their trophy list when they did it in the same year as the OP cheated Dead Space.

You are claiming that the person in question has cheated. Until this is 100% proven, all we are doing is assuming. It would have definitely helped if we found another list that he has cheated, or has hidden some trophies from us.

Thousands of people got flagged for FUEL, FIFA 09, SOCOM and other games that don't have save file encryption and that's the only game they might have cheated in 13 years too, regardless of that the CRT never considered this argument and kept the person flagged. I personally feel like everyone should be treated equally so if you unflag the OP for blantly cheating Dead Space the people who cheated the other games I mentioned should all have their flags lifted. 

True, but those people admitted that they cheated, even though they had no clue about the ramifications at the time. The person in question, is saying he has not cheated his way in Dead Space.

Does anyone have any proof that the trophies can unlock the way the OPs trophies can in a legitimate list? I highly doubt that many trophies can just not unlock for a person in their playthrough of the game. 

It's very hard to find someone else in this scenario with Dead Space, unless we are really lucky.

*sigh* Anyway, I've given myself enough attention to this. I really don't care about this or the fate of the person in question, but I've made myself look like I care. :lol: Back to lurking.

Edited by Starlighthed211

3 minutes ago, Starlighthed211 said:

You are claiming that the person in question has cheated. Until this is 100% proven, all we are doing is assuming. It would have definitely helped if we found another list that he has cheated, or has hidden some trophies from us.

except it has been proven. His first trophy was the collect 75 logs followed by 150 logs which is literally impossible without using a save file. He 100% cheated and the trophy list is the proof. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BrettyBoy said:

That’s a different BrettyBoy, Brettyboy888 is my psn ID. BrettyBoy is just my display name on the forum aspect of this site.

Well, an easy mistake to make since nowhere is "888" written anywhere lol.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

except it has been proven. His first trophy was the collect 75 logs followed by 150 logs which is literally impossible without using a save file. He 100% cheated and the trophy list is the proof. 

One more thing I'll like to add...it's just odd, that the person in question's first EVER trophy to be earned is a cheated one (if he has cheated) and after DS, hasn't cheated since (unless proven).

• Like 1

Just now, Starlighthed211 said:

One more thing I'll like to add...it's just odd, that the person in question's first EVER trophy to be earned is a cheated one (if he has cheated) and after DS, hasn't cheated since (unless proven).

yeah that is rather odd, which leads me to believe a hack of a CFW job. 

2 minutes ago, ScintillaWolf said:

A favourite past time of mine is lurking through the cheating disputes of an evening with a cup of coffee and having a giggle to myself. I know it's a sad hobby but I would say I do it two or three nights a week when I usually come on to update my own profile and so on.

However in my time doing so, I would confidently say that near enough everyone caught using save files, or edited timestamps, has more than one game that gives them away. But what surprises me here is, why would you hack Dead Space and then nothing else? A single player game with no server shutdown and not a particularly difficult list. If the cheater removal team can't find any other examples, and given how many games the OP has done since, should we not air on the side of caution before judging?

Anyway, I'll go back to my popcorn and see how all this unfolds.

Regardless on how many games someone has done, no one on earth in a closed environment from any Internet usage/USB usage with using just a PS3 and the game on a TV can replicate this cheated list.

If anyone can explain how it's possible to get 75 logs then 150 logs after that then please enlighten us.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

Regardless on how many games someone has done, no one on earth in a closed environment from any Internet usage/USB usage with using just a PS3 and the game on a TV can replicate this cheated list.

If anyone can explain how it's possible to get 75 logs then 150 logs after that then please enlighten us.

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

Doesn't matter if it's only 1 game, or 100 games. The timestamps aren't legitimate and break the rules of the leaderboard, and should be flagged. It also doesn't matter if he never cheated again after that, there's been numerous disputes of someone that only cheated on either MW2/Fuel/Socom/FIFA 09 and the rest of their list was clean. The CRT didn't let it slide then, so why should they now?

If it's proven then it shouldn't slide, quite right. And more knowledgeable users than me will decide that. I just find it extremely bizarre that it's a single player game, coupled with a totally clean list after it. That was more what my post was centred around, as usually you can sort of understand either why they have done it (eg. closed servers) or just that they're a prolific cheat. It may well be the case this was done unintentionally years ago before PSNP leaderboards were even a thing. Still rule breaking of course, I am just trying to make sense of it.

30 minutes ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

15 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Wow. I’m genuinely surprised this flag got lifted. Those time stamps are all over the place. I’m still pretty certain they re-downloaded a save without syncing trophies. Anyone else with those timestamps would’ve stayed flagged. 

I just want to add my final bit. I don't mind OP's situation much, but the culture here is always 'guilty until proven otherwise' and sometimes more than the CRT, people are raging over others, so I want to be on benefit of doubt side for one last time.

As I mentioned in my previous comments, if the dismember trophy pops at exact number (20,500,1000) and if as OP said some shit happened on his 2nd playthrough chapter 4, everything else seems possible.

My question to people who says this is proven, he used save file and guilty: There is no chapter select in this game as someone else said and you can see on internet too. So he used a save file who finished the game once and then come to the second playthrough (because of log trophies) and shared his save at Chapter 4? It seems extremely stretch, don't you think? It is even harder to explain how he cheat, because it starts from chapter 5. It is not like FIFA or other games where the cheating is clear. So, I don't know, I think the side who blames should work hard to find evidence (like play the game on console, find the save files which can prove this case, etc.) but again, the culture here is a bit reversed of regular practice of law

Edited by Tirmata
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ScintillaWolf said:

If it's proven then it shouldn't slide, quite right. And more knowledgeable users than me will decide that. I just find it extremely bizarre that it's a single player game, coupled with a totally clean list after it. That was more what my post was centred around, as usually you can sort of understand either why they have done it (eg. closed servers) or just that they're a prolific cheat. It may well be the case this was done unintentionally years ago before PSNP leaderboards were even a thing. Still rule breaking of course, I am just trying to make sense of it.

If you go to the disputes section, you'll see lots of single player games that were cheated, for various reasons. It's just back when trophies were new, no one thought any different about leaderboards or anything of that matter when sharing unecrypted saves to pop a bunch of trophies.

So you're saying he installed CFW...so he can just trophy hack Dead Space? When you can trophy hack it anyway without using CFW?

it's possible only because of the first two trophies are the log trophies. If he did hack it, he did a poor job of it. However, I believe the save file usage is still the best bet right now. 

Besides, people has used CFW to hack other easy games as well so nothing is impossible.

8 minutes ago, Tirmata said:

I just want to add my final bit. I don't mind OP's situation much, but the culture here is always 'guilty until proven otherwise' and sometimes more than the CRT, people are raging over others, so I want to be on benefit of doubt side for one last time.

As I mentioned in my previous comments, if the dismember trophy pops at exact number (20,500,1000) and if as OP said some shit happened on his 2nd playthrough chapter 4, everything else seems possible.

My question to people who says this is proven, he used save file and guilty: There is no chapter select in this game as someone else said and you can see on internet too. So he used a save file who finished the game once and then come to the second playthrough (because of log trophies) and shared his save at Chapter 4? It seems extremely stretch, don't you think? It is even harder to explain how he cheat, because it starts from chapter 5. It is not like FIFA or other games where the cheating is clear. So, I don't know, I think the side who blames should work hard to find evidence (like play the game on console, find the save files which can prove this case, etc.) but again, the culture here is a bit reversed of regular practice of law

Still no one has explained how he got the 75 logs then 150 logs trophies as his very first trophies. I'm all for innocent until proven guilty but there's no explanation for that outside of either save file usage or a hack of a CFW job.

1 minute ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

it's possible only because of the first two trophies are the log trophies. If he did hack it, he did a poor job of it. However, I believe the save file usage is still the best bet right now. 

Besides, people has used CFW to hack other easy games as well so nothing is impossible.

Still no one has explained how he got the 75 logs then 150 logs trophies as his very first trophies. I'm all for innocent until proven guilty but there's no explanation for that outside of either save file usage or a hack of a CFW job.

Yes he did do a very poor job at it. Which is why I don't believe he cheated. It is way too obvious, and for someone who actually cares about cheating and being on the leaderboards would had started again.

And I would have easily sided with everyone here IF there is more than one game that has questionable earned trophies. But at the moment, there's not. The games that I've played that he's played...seems to be in check.

Yes he did do a very poor job at it. Which is why I don't believe he cheated. It is way too obvious, and for someone who actually cares about cheating and being on the leaderboards would had started again.

And I would have easily sided with everyone here IF there is more than one game that has questionable earned trophies. But at the moment, there's not. The games that I've played that he's played...seems to be in check.

regardless if there's more than one game cheated, this one game, that no one can remotely explain the trophy order as of yet, is 100% cheated.

12 minutes ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

I asked the same thing also in my previous posts, but if you check the original post, OP claims he finished first playthrough with no trophy support, and in his second playthrough he gets it. How it is a mystery: PS3 error code, game update, trophy de-sync, account issues, etc. whatever, but based on this when this 'switch' happened he got it both after acquiring one log.

Otherwise, there are not even 100 logs available until chapter 5, so it has to be the second playthrough which fits his story. But again, if he used a save file how would he start at chapter 5 when there is no chapter select in this game?

If you accept the 'switch' everything else fits. That's what I am saying. And it is harder to explain how he cheated due to chapter select.

Edited by Tirmata