Ps Plus Extra/Premium July 2022 - Confirmed

Sailar91

1 minute ago, BEARDLESSVlKlNG said:

Dino Crisis should be a treat. I doubt it'll have trophy support seeing as Resident Evil didn't. I fully expect only Sony to give a crap about trophies, and games from other publishers to release without them. I'd love to be proven wrong, though! For now, I'm not gonna upgrade to premium.

Unfotunately Sony removed it form the offer, it's probably coming soon, but for now not in July

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Alos88 said:

A few dollars extra a month for an upgrade that isn't even remotely worth it.

whatever dude. 

4 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

Unfotunately Sony removed it form the offer, it's probably coming soon, but for now not in July

yeah i watched Playstation Access talk about the releases. thats a TON of games. I'll definitely play Stray. FF7R Intergrade chapters on ps4 and ps5 version i think. 

I can wait for Dino Crisis 

On 8. 7. 2022 at 5:58 PM, Akrioz said:

This plan has one fatal flaw - half the games will probably leave the service in a year's time.

As long as there won't be any mass exodus of games and they'll announce the department at least month prior, I'm okay with that.
BTW on pushsquare dot com there's regulary updated list of PS Plus games including upcoming expiry dates, so if you wan't to check if the game you wish to play isn't going away, I recommend there.

31 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

whatever dude. 

yeah i watched Playstation Access talk about the releases. thats a TON of games. I'll definitely play Stray. FF7R Intergrade chapters on ps4 and ps5 version i think. 

I can wait for Dino Crisis 

FF7R on ps4 is only the base game still in case you thought intermission/intergrade was for that too now. Still ps5 only 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gforce-92 said:

FF7R on ps4 is only the base game still in case you thought intermission/intergrade was for that too now. Still ps5 only 

i actually didn't know that, i thought it was both. Thanks for the clarification. 

Guess ill be playing it on ps5  :P

• Like 1

Just now, Infected Elite said:

i actually didn't know that, i thought it was both. Thanks for the clarification. 

Guess ill be playing it on ps5  :P

No problem. I just finished going through the DLC trophies few weeks back and loved it. You'll have a great time playing. 

15 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Avengers is yet another unobtainable Plat on the service

Not only the game is shit by itself, they also somehow manage to break it every now and then. Good thing that Square sold all the EU assets.