Ps Plus Extra/Premium July 2022 - Confirmed

Sailar91

Nothing amazing but not bad, can pretty much tell what every month is going to be like with them re adding stuff that was removed like it's something new. That's very bad imo, and a scummy thing to do. For a previous subscriber that is nothing new. They must really be struggling to get stuff added if they are having to resort to doing stuff like that. 

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 1

I consider myself picky regarding games, but I already got my money back with what I've marked to play from the service.

Obviously, it's hard to please the average PSNP user who has played hundreds of games.

But, for the average gamer, this service is of great value.

It's nice that Ubisoft+ found it's way to PlayStation, even if it's a light version.

I'm crossing my fingers for Immortals Fenyx Rising to be added in the near future. I might play AC Rogue for now.

• Like 1

that's a great list of games, FF7RI is a masterpiece, AC4 is the best pirate game, I highly recommend them, also ACUnity is an impressive technical AC game, no other AC game has surpassed the amount fo NPCs on screen

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Maybe even Unity even just to see the Notre Dame once from close :D

Unity is one of the most beautiful AC games. The amount of visual detail was jaw dropping back then.

The gameplay is pretty fun too. The newly introduced parkour system takes a little bit to get used too, but was a major step up to the earlier clunkier mechanics.

Also, I played it less than a year after release and had no issues with bugs or glitches.

As much as I love the wide open worlds of Black Flag, Origins and Odyssey, I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to play an AC game with an urban setting like Unity.

Assassins-Creed-Unity-Rooftop.jpg

• Like 4

No Legend of Dragoon or Alundra? No Tomba/Tombi? Vagrant Story? MGS 1-3? No classics at all?

Oh, cool. Cheap Assassin's Creed games that are about $4.99 on Ebay because they're all copy-paste jobs of the annual conveyor belt.

• Like 2