Weekly Topic PSNProfiles #1

BEASTB2UTY

If you're asking my top 5 games that is completely different, I was under the impression you wanted the top 5 that sprang to mind. While my top 5 games of all time generally change a bit I'll take a stab at it. 

Gran Turismo Series

Metal Gear Solid Series

Harvest Moon Series

Golden Sun Series

The Last of Us

Ask me tomorrow and I'm sure that list will change.  :lol:

Parker

I should've made that more clear, my apologies.

I've edited the first post to clarify the confusion.

Edited by Alexis

My top 5 consists of the following:

1. Baldur's Gate - My all-time favourite, which will probably never change considering it's from 1998 and been my favourite game since then.
  2. Demon's Souls - My favourite console game, finished it so many times that I lost count. I pre-ordered it from the US when it got released over there, because it was only going to be released over here in Europe a good 6 months later.
  3. Dark Souls - I waited until they released it as physical copy with the expansion pack before buying it. Played it on pc before that, which was a mistake as it was a dreadful port.
  4. Sacred - A pc game from 2004, which for me has always been better than Diablo. Bought it along with it's expansion pack. Eventually bought Sacred 2 for pc and ps3. Time they finally release the 3rd installment!
  5. Hearthstone - Another pc game, and a bit of an odd one, considering I've only been playing this since open beta this year. It's great fun so far though, and for me a somewhat relaxing game.

I suppose my list would probably look like this.

Devil May Cry 3

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Fate/stay night

Persona 4

Tales of the Abyss

I'd have to give honourable mentions to a few games though but I'll just list 10 games/series for that otherwise it could be a bit long...

Steins;Gate

Touhou series

Hatsune Miku Project Diva series

Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX, X and XII

Mobile Suit Gundam - franchise (VS, Dynasty Warriors, Breaker, Battle Operation... the list goes on...)

Soul Calibur III

Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Pokemon series but most notably the first three generations

Atelier series

Ar Tonelico series

Edited by Asuna-the-Flash

My personal all-time favorites, if I had to narrow down to five, would be:

Shining Force II
Phantasy Star IV
Final Fantasy VII
Dragon Quest V
God of War III

The first two are responsible for my love for SRPGs and JRPGs. The third one made me more aware than ever of videogames OSTs, the fifth one is IMHO the pinnacle of my favorite series, and GoW III was the first title I've ever played in HD and, until now, the last game that made my jaw literally drop in terms of visuals.

Ah Counterstrike. That game was an arms race. Every fecker I knew was continually spunking all their cash on upgrading their PC just to get an edge. I remember when I got my first PCIe graphics card - that 1/8 second advantage that it meant changed my game completely.

The first 5 games into my head

today

Borderlands2 - playing currently

The walking dead - just bought the vita version

XCOM Enemy unknown - trying to get the time to finish it.

Plants v Zombies

and now CounterStrike!

Edited by Nasty_Rory

I've never played Skyrim before.

I'm assuming it's good?

I'm one of the people who love it and will tell you it's great. But I have seen a lot of other people saying it is boring and horrible. I'm just glad I don't find things like Skyrim boring, cause I love it!

• 3 years later...