I just got this for a penny at GameStop. Is the server stable and all bugs gone?

sweeping-lamp3

The game is fine, there are no bugs and nothing is glitched. Good luck with the collectibles tho, they are quite a pain to finish...I'd highly advise trying to go for them as you play through the game - the sooner you start, the less of a grind it will might be

The rotational gear in the Regulator store is overpowered and can be used at any level - so look into that if you want to breeze through the game

• Like 1

Like a literal penny, or you just using that as a way to say you got it super cheap? Because I don't even see the PS4 version listed on Gamestop.com...it's all Xbox, much less for that cheap. I had no interest in this game, but I'd buy it for $.01.

3 minutes ago, Viper said:

Like a literal penny, or you just using that as a way to say you got it super cheap? Because I don't even see the PS4 version listed on Gamestop.com...it's all Xbox, much less for that cheap. I had no interest in this game, but I'd buy it for $.01.

Certain GameStops stores were/are selling it for an actual penny. It all depends on if the local stores.

This game was indicative of everything wrong with EA(AA) games and there is a reason it died so quickly. A true tragedy. But it is still up and working and the campaign is fine enough, nothing stellar but certainly worth a penny. The platinum is a slog though.

19 minutes ago, Viper said:

It was literally a penny.  This was the first time I saw a game priced that low.

FBkjT0X.jpg

• Like 2

I loved this game. People can hate on it all they want go ahead n give it a try. It took a while for the plat but its well worth it and there are easier ways of getting the collectables but if u find a good spot you can grab the collectable and fly away and come back and itll respawn as another you need. Just put a few hours into it i bet youll say wow. Well worth a penny.

• 1 year later...
37 minutes ago, sweeping-lamp3 said:

The dullest part was waiting for the armor pieces I was missing to drop.

Word. I am still waiting for that crap to drop.

38 minutes ago, sweeping-lamp3 said:

I sold the game for a nickel at a local retro video game for a 4 cent profit.

A small fortune for this game🤣